Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Yakub is excellent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Celluloid Sam posted:

i love gbs hip hip hurray
i just miss the good old days
the days when I could say im gay

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

rock rock posted:

Yeah gbs is filled with flat earthers and you can tell this idiot thinks the earth is a sphere from that crap about caverns.

Some bitch here talking poo poo because he doesn't know word one about agartha

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

fits my needs posted:

is anyone going to post those retarded comics they make

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

quote:

Hello /nu-pol/. I heard you thought you were red-pilled.

Let's play a game. I'm going to dispense some very powerful red pills which may induce neurotoxicity in a normie. Your reaction will determine whether or not you are a normie human being or a l33t initiated Aryan edgelord. Let's begin:

>9/11 was perpetrated by Saudi Arabia and Israel. The American government was not involved, but they did cover it up.
>Freemasonry after the 17th century was the flag ship of counter-initiation in the Western world. It became a luciferian order, straying from its older, properly initiatic ways.
>Freemasonry, though less powerful today than in the previous two centuries, played an essential role in the French and American revolutions, as well as the European revolutions and nationalistic movements of 1848.

Pretty entry level. Now we'll move on to the juicy stuff.

>The concept of "progress" as we know it is an inversion of the truth of the involutive process the world has undergone since the commencement of the Age of Kali, which began circa 3,000 BC. Interestingly, this date is *relatively* close to both the first Sumerian tablets and the biblical story of the Tower of Babel.
>this involutive process is a necessary pathway to the next age, which according to the doctrine of the four ages (near ubiquitous in Traditional civilizations) will be a new golden age.
>Christ, or the Kalki Avatar of Vishnu, will soon return to fight and destroy Kali/the Antichrist. Kalki currently resides in Shamballah, deep inside the Earth. Kalki may be interpreted as a type of Christ or a symbol to whom the living God, Jesus Christ corresponds.
>the Earth is not hollow all the way through, but enormous caverns do exist deep underground.

We're just getting warmed up, pussies. Can you handle more?

this poo poo is hilarious post more

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

/pol/ doesnt get sick owns from the castoffs of weird twitter, so we have that going for us

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Was crashing my plane part of your plan?

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

dookifex_maximus posted:

this poo poo is hilarious post more
nah :nws:

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Business Gorillas posted:

/pol/ doesnt get sick owns from the castoffs of weird twitter, so we have that going for us

harsh, but fair

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
its funnier and less worrying n the context of gbs tho

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

dookifex_maximus posted:

its funnier and less worrying n the context of gbs tho

im going to murder you haha jk

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*

gene, tell me 4chan isnt funny sometmes. seriously

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

(((Jesus))) it's every regressive European stereotype ever and I'm only on the first page.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Gamer With Dignity posted:

(((Jesus))) it's every regressive European stereotype ever and I'm only on the first page.

reminder that /pol/ is literally used as a recruiting ground by neo nazi groups

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Yeah and I bet they operate from enormous underground caverns too.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Yeah and I bet they operate from enormous underground caverns too.

But enough about your rear end :grin:

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Iron Prince posted:

But enough about your rear end :grin:

You're really phoning it in hard tonight, huh?

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

You're really phoning it in hard tonight, huh?

ALL
DAY
EVERY
DAY

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Business Gorillas posted:

reminder that /pol/ is literally used as a recruiting ground by neo nazi groups
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XhsuJLA3ko
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXiOwt31cfU

well they've got good taste in music, I'll give 'em that.

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Lol that loving doom map.

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Iron Prince posted:

Some bitch here talking poo poo because he doesn't know word one about agartha

I might not have you're fancy book learnin, but I know enough to never trust a Frenchman.

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

They should give everyone little flags on SA too. They're neat.

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
>>463439472

GBS is a bluepilled libtard c*ck paradise, all goons and their stupid loving forum are socjus cancer. all of their mods are tranny retards and if you say anything bad about feminism you get banned, and they're all permanently loving butthurt that their retarded commie idiot bernie sanders got loving stumped by hillary and would have gotten stumped by trump as well. you can loving get banned in gbs for even talking about loving trump because of their c*ck overlord mods and ... [continues like this for 45 minutes]

Ape Fist fucked around with this message at 07:29 on Aug 22, 2016

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

I'm fond of the nickname "Controlled Bern" myself.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

rock rock posted:

I might not have you're fancy book learnin, but I know enough to never trust a Frenchman.

bonjour, je suis gay

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

the jews never happened

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Ape Fist posted:

>>463439472

GBS is a bluepilled libtard c*ck paradise, all goons and their stupid loving forum are socjus cancer. all of their mods are tranny retards and if you say anything bad about feminism you get banned, and they're all permanently loving butthurt that their retarded commie idiot bernie sanders got loving stumped by hillary and would have gotten stumped by trump as well. you can loving get banned in gbs for even talking about loving trump because of their c*ck overlord mods and ... [continues like this for 45 minutes]

what's socjus? is that like au jus :yum:

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Ape Fist posted:

>>463439472

lmao

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Gbs does get weirdly alt right every chance it gets. I hope it's largely ironic because I like a lot of you guys, but we still seem to be knee deep in angry failures even then

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

various cheeses posted:

Lol that loving doom map.

It's really good.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Cowboy Pope posted:

Gbs does get weirdly alt right every chance it gets. I hope it's largely ironic because I like a lot of you guys, but we still seem to be knee deep in angry failures even then

I treat every post as ironic. I certainly hope my posts are given the same luxury.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Cowboy Pope posted:

You don't know what "alt right" is you stupid gently caress :)

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

Al Cowens posted:

Well, "Nazis" didn't go over well with focus groups, so they rebranded.

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Al Cowens posted:

It's the shortcut for forward

mailorder bees
Nov 4, 2011

FLUFFERNUTTER
both pol and gbs are p bad so
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccgkxP-4tVE

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Get a load of that dog!!!

mailorder bees
Nov 4, 2011

FLUFFERNUTTER
lookit that dog!

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
:eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
I wouldn't know OP, I don't read 4chan and I think GBS huffs turds. I most just post in FYAD, which is a lot funnier and you'll find has consistently better content and some of the sharpest comedy minds you'll ever find online (g0m and manyak anyone?) They know when memes are played out (suck my dick you fuckman? seriously?) and the forum as a whole is good at self-moderating. GBS is full of middle aged alcoholic losers who think they're so funny but they're not.

• Locked thread