Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Nature made protons and electrons but forget neutrons and let's not even talk about the constituent particles of all that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

steinrokkan posted:

They kicked Krusty our of the GBS buffet for cooking too many steaks.

I don't buy it without photographic proof.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

Guy Goodbody posted:

That's a Norwegian troll doll. He's wearing a Norwegian troll doll shirt too, so presumably he's coming home from a vacation in Norway

Yeah, but it's also buckled in with its own food, sooooo....

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

DR. BOOM BOOM

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

Solice Kirsk posted:

One simple trick the TSA hates!

Actually, yeah - if your panniculus was that loving big couldn't you just walk right through a backscatter scanner with a pistol lodged in there? They're not metal detectors, right?

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

Panfilo posted:

Again I ask, how often in real life do you have to deal with adult diaper fetishists? Not some 4chan strawman, real life. Because claiming they are allegedly pushing their agenda to us normies sounds a lot more gross than a person who shits in diapers for sexual gratification.

"Lol, what does it matter, it's only online and not in real life," said the time traveller from 2002.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

oldpainless posted:

What is being discharged?

Have you ever wondered what makes a Big Mac's special sauce so special?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

green chicken feet posted:

The lion tattoo isn't poorly drawn, but the way it's cropped off in a straight line at the bottom makes it look like a graphic that was pasted onto his chest. I can't understand that choice - although it's not the most questionable decision I've seen in this thread.

That's Ed Sheeran and he regularly lets other celebrities drunkenly tattoo stupid poo poo on him so it's not even the most questionable thing on his body.

• Locked thread