Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Serge Painsbourg posted:

One of the guys on that tumblr has a separate compartment of gunt right above his dick. I repeat, one of the guys on that tumblr has a separate compartment of gunt above his dick.

Seriously, what is wrong with these people? I get that it's a sex thing, but you'd think it would take a backseat to actually being able to move.

There was an article by a former feedee that discussed how it was basically her husband's way of keeping her completely captive, because she was so fat she was literally unable to move/leave. So in part it's for people with extremely low self-esteem who think their relationship is contingent on the other party being unable to escape under any circumstances.

quote:

A woman who spent years deliberately gaining weight has lost 16 stone after splitting with her “feeder” boyfriend.

Patty Sanchez went from 51.5 stone to 34 stone after breaking away from the encouragement of eating from her former boyfriend and online fans. She said that "90 per cent of their relationship revolved around eating".

Ms Sanchez from Nevada in the US used to consume up to 13,000 calories a day.

After breaking up with her partner, the mother-of-four decided to change her diet and lifestyle after becoming "tremendous" and feeling like she was "dying a slow death".

She told Barcroft Media: "The weight loss had a lot to do with my break up with my ex - I was being served every meal daily, and when we broke up I had to take care of myself".

Ms Sanchez and her boyfriend used to take part in the fetish "squashing", where she would literally squash her boyfriend with her body. Her ex-boyfriend also enlisted fans to pay to feed Ms Sanchez.

"I realised that the feeding relationship I was in and the squashing was benefiting others, but it wasn’t for me."

With the help of her family, she has managed to lose around 238lbs after swapping her high-calorie diet for vegetables, salads and stir-fry.

At her heaviest, she would eat the following per day: "For breakfast I would eat biscuits and gravy, eggs over easy, fried potatoes, bacon, and orange juice. For lunch I would normally eat a good amount of fast food along with large sodas. For dinner I would have a four to five course meal of meat, potatoes, macaroni and cheese, rice, bread, and iced tea."

She said: "My lowest point in my life was when I was at my heaviest weight of 721lbs and couldn't walk three steps to the bathroom from my bed.

e: oh another one

quote:

A woman who once told a UK tabloid that she wanted to be the "fattest woman in the world" after tipping the scales at 600 lbs has changed her tune in recent months, abandoning her lucrative service where she allowed subscribers to watch her eat on a webcam and losing 80 pounds. She's also experienced a series of pretty profound epiphanies.

Donna Simspon used to charge subscribers $19 per month to watch her eat on a webcam. She was part of a subculture known as "feeders;" heavy women who would eat to the point of medically dangerous obesity and the men who were aroused by watching them eat. After Simpson told a news service she was proud of her size and wanted to be bigger in spite of the health risks, she received death threats from people who accused her of being an unfit mother to her 4 year old child. At the time, she'd been engaged for 5 years to a businessman who enjoyed feeding her, but she's since broken that relationship off, moved to a different state, and started trying to lose weight.

World's Heaviest Mom Decides To Start Weight Loss Blog

Until very recently, Donna Simpson — the Guinness World Record holder for "World's…
Read more
She spoke to a newspaper in New Jersey, where she once lived and operated her webcam business, and it seems that while she's worked to lose weight, she's done an awful lot of thinking. She says,

The bottom line is that it was a fantasy created for men. Men wanted me to be their fantasy, regardless of my quality of life...
Of her ex-fiance, she recalls,

(He) bathed me and took care of me. He knew that all I could do was sit at home. Some men, their fantasy is to have you bed-bound. They don't just want a big girl. They want to have you locked at their house. It's about control.
Of her future health goals, she says,

I like being heavy, but it's not a normal state for me to be as big as I am now. My weight loss is not about trying to fit into a size 4. It's about trying to get into the bathtub so I can bathe myself. I want to have more energy and be able to go to the park and push my daughter on the swing.
Best of luck to her in continuing to remove herself from a lifestyle that clearly wasn't making her happy.

Once 600 pounds, mom from Old Bridge puts down the fork and turns off the webcam [The Star-Ledger]

Pick has a new favorite as of 20:43 on Dec 30, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Panfilo posted:

There was a vice or maxim article about fat fetishists/feeders and the reporter had one of the women come up to her and ask, "How does it feel to be the least desirable woman in the room?".

In that room? Great, thanks.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I actually think it's hilarious and real good

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Trig Discipline posted:

There's a doc about feeders and gainers that is really interesting. Like for some feeder/gainer pairs it clearly becomes a sort of power thing, where part of the thrill for the feeder is that the gainer can't possibly take care of themselves without the feeder's help. There's even one where the woman is like "no, this is super unhealthy and is going to kill me, I have to lose a bit of weight" and the man is all passive aggressive and whiny about it, like "*sniff* okay but..i just...i just won't find you as *sniff* attractive any more".

I assume it's all bullshit power dynamics, it seems 99% of fetishes are. Usually they don't actively kill one party, but people are pretty hosed in the head.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

I sort of think Lara got hosed most of all, since even though she's got the second-smallest dress size, being slightly tall her rear end is hanging out all over the place. The clothes look unbelievably bad on her.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
If that's a concert, then probably everything smells like piss, and is covered in piss, so you might as well just go for it

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I eat raw beef all the time and that is its most delicious form.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

purple death ray posted:

it was happypuppy.com, she sold it back in like 1999/2000 for a cool million and pissed it all away on anime merchandise. She blamed whoever ponytail dude is there for her not being a super famous and still rich game dev. have no idea what she's been up to since or if she's even still alive.

The Kokoro Wish comic is one of the oldest funny things on the internet that always makes me really happy to know that it's still popping up to this day

She also made the completely impenetrable webcomic Unicorn Jelly.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

MissEchelon posted:

Lady in front is talking about how weight isn't a health issue. Lady in the back so smugly agrees... most disgusted looking person in this image works for the public health association. Hm. Weird. I wonder why she'd be pulling that face??

Actually, that lady (who has that face the whole way it seems) is pretty sympathetic and I agree with her. It shouldn't be about shame, it should be about getting people where they have the best quality of life, and want that for themselves, and know how to do it. It's a society-wide issue that involves a lot of nuance. I would say that for the most part that the video is on the wrong question though, which is not "is fat healthy?" but to what extent individuals have an obligation to be healthy. I think they're right, it's different in Australia where there's a public health service, versus other nations where the social safety nets are laxer.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Creed Reunion Tour posted:

The answer is no.

Right, that's why that's a dumb question to be asking. The real question is, at what point is a person's being fat someone else's business, including the govt (and the same arguments go for smoking, drinking, or anything else).

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Heath posted:

It very frequently is the government's business, and it's absolutely the business of hospitals and EMT workers who risk permanent and debilitating injuries lifting persons of size into beds and gurneys, and who are an increasingly taking up room and suffering from completely preventable disorders.

I didn't say it wasn't the government's business, it certainly is to some extent, but determining to what extent is the same as for smokers and etc. There's a rational dimension to the dislike and an irrational one.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Guy Goodbody posted:

A third of American adults are clinically depressed?

At LEAST a third.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Yeah, I'm not fat, which or some reason people will assume whenever you stand up for them. But I want heavy people to have self-worth, which I think will be the best guide to them living a better and healthier life.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

ToxicSlurpee posted:

It's entirely possible to encourage healthy habits without fat shaming.

I agree. I don't think fat shaming is productive, just like I think fake-coughing when you walk by a smoker is obnoxious.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

angerbeet posted:

Barefoot "lifestyling" is the dumbest thing and I hope they all get hookworm

I love running around barefoot, and hookworm :colbert:.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Breetai posted:

That time and effort is often ridiculously overstated though. Chop some potatoes carrots and onions, get a hunk of meat, toss them all in a small amount of vegetable oil and salt and pepper, then chuck it in the oven and forget about it for 90 minutes. The prep takes 15 minutes, and you can do it in amounts that gives you leftovers for days. Mix it up by later taking the roast meat, cutting some of it into strips, and tossing it with spinach, chopped tomatoes, chopped cucumber and a little crumbled Parmesan with some salt, olive oil and white vinegar, and there's a 4 minute meal.

My family almost never eats out and has never ordered delivery; I eat pizza only when it's provided to me because of events and whatnot because it's not so great. I cook a ton and cook healthy and have a low BMI. That said, what you've just described is still 100x more effort than microwaving some ramen or Easy Mac. And yes, you've described one easy meal, but people don't want to eat that all the time.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

oldpainless posted:

Never trust a skinny cook

Yeah they will steal your stuff for meth money to do their job properly, a vicious cycle.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Just a creepy photoshop over a non-creepy photo of a person cuddling a foal. You have to raise them in their early days if they're rejected by mom etc.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Adrian Brody is a fuckin 3?!

That dude is smokin

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I don't know why fat men get more leniency than fat women.

I mean, I do know, but

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HiBFiwbnzg

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Solice Kirsk posted:

Cory was a lucky dude. Thats a fun family.

Yeah, they all seem pretty cool imho

I was actually trying to research how most people stand up from sitting on the floor, I want to draw it but I can't seem to find information on how people normally do it and if I do it normally or not (for my own reference).

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Agreed, but River and Simon are explicitly said to be half-Asian, IIRC. But yeah, very few people of Asian descent in the main cast. It wasn't the least diverse main cast ever, though.

Anytits, have a classic:

dwarf fortress does not get me wet

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

queserasera posted:

A shortened link in AUG that ends in "anal cavity" goes on the do not click list.

It's actually just funny

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
haha

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

I mean, this is probably a step up, at least for the safety of people in the neighborhood.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

chitoryu12 posted:

Not for the children.

He wants to gently caress horses now. Again, a step up.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
That's an interesting way to try to get child traffickers to identify themselves

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Mouse Dresser posted:

They're even scarier in person. I worked on Disney on Ice for years and had to fix that poo poo when it broke.

That's cool. I'm not being sarcastic. A Disney on Ice person here? That's cool.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Panfilo posted:

Again I ask, how often in real life do you have to deal with adult diaper fetishists? Not some 4chan strawman, real life. Because claiming they are allegedly pushing their agenda to us normies sounds a lot more gross than a person who shits in diapers for sexual gratification.

It's clear from r/relationships and etc. that people do have to deal with people who have developed unrealistic fetishes. They don't normally discuss it aloud.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Panfilo posted:

Though a lot of those r/relationships stories sound like many of the anon goon submissions ie typed one handed,using the power of imagination. People in the anon thread even insisted it's more fun to take the stories at face value.

If someone develops a diaper fetish (which can't easily occur in isolation) ostensibly other people are going to become wrapped up in that. Or even indirectly, where someone otherwise dateable becomes a diaper fetishist and essentially goes off the reasonable-person market. These things have aggregate effects.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Those are kind of rad, like if a hot woman were wearing them we'd all agree it was cool.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Why are you wearing those stupid human feet?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Look, it's not nice to make other people around you part of your fetish without their consent. Doesn't matter what your gender, or what you look like. It's like farting in an elevator; you're making everyone smell your rear end and they may really, really not want to.

There's nothing inherently sexual about hoof shoes, he might just like them. A lot of people have a fetish for high-heel shoes, but at the end of the day they're shoes. It's like the argument against VCRs, that they are/were mostly used to record TV shows, which was illegal. Well, yeah, but they did have legitimate legal uses and it's not fair to ban something because some group of people, even a majority, are creepy about it. If he were walking on dildoes, sure, but a hoof shoe is a hoof shoe. It's just a shoe.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

steinrokkan posted:

Yes, the hoof shoes, which you see every day on the streets of all major cities and behind the front windows of all stores, the hoof shoes, which are so common place you no longer even register them, and therefore have no reason to associate them with a fetish.

I live in Portland.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

MY PALE GOTH SKIN posted:

He's wearing a tail too, that tilts it more towards "ahhh fetish" and away from "just different" for me.

I didn't see the tail. I'm far more weirded out by the tail.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Scathach posted:

Speak for yourself.

Yeah I went for Jaal too, but my graphics card isn't that good.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Blacksad.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
It's an entire prosthetic upper face.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009