Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
OK but which one is Radical Larry?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

kizudarake posted:

mommy blogger's signature photo.

Actual mommy blogger photos, Unphotoshopped and in natural light:

When I see stuff like this, I imagine animals that have stances for attracting mates, and stances for dissuading predators.

:byodame: "HISSSS!"

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

:okpos:

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

EmmyOk posted:

forums poster, skander, please do not draw me into this horror movie plot

Marcy needs skin.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

It's like a geoduck in human form!

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

I didn't know Zuarg got back with his wife!

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
I can't seem to upload images from imgur anymore. Is there some voodoo trick I'm missing?

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Ah, ok that works thanks

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

YeahTubaMike posted:

I read this entire post in Liam Neeson's voice.

Oh God I now can't not hear it in Liam Nelson's voice.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

chitoryu12 posted:

I kinda feel bad about this one since I know the guy, but combine this look with being an unashamed brony and he just hits all the markers.

There's also this, which he was tagged in. I don't know the context except that it's a "Q&A group going to Jersey".

I can smell that second picture through my monitor

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
I'm trying to remember what medical condition she has, it's helluva lot more than just PCOS because she has a feeding tube and a whole host of other issues going on.

All the pictures of her she's dressed like some grandma with her face stuck in that trapezoid jowly frown.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

bringmyfishback posted:

So you'll stop reading the thread that riles you up, then? Great. Have a good one! I don't like making fun of people with disabilities, either, but the majority of the thread isn't like that, so either relax or relax and don't read.

*whispers* "Call the poliiiiiceeeeeeee"

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Simsmagic posted:

I almost want to say it's "Do you even lift" but that wouldn't make sense because he clearly doesn't

The only thing that guy is lifting is his panniculus to take a leak.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

This picture is making my trachea tighten up reflexively. :stonk:

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Xen Tricks posted:

I know it's something that has been low key a part of the human experience forever, but why is it that more recently defining yourself entirely by the media you consume has become commonplace?

Gary was a Brony, lived a Brony, died a Brony. He had a Brony apartment, had exclusively Brony friends, was given a Brony funeral. How can something consume your life so entirely to the point where your personality is your consumption of a given media and nothing else?

It seems only recently that the hyper focused form of this has come around, going from oh Mike's a comic nerd or Greg's a Sci fi geek to James is a Whovian. Why?

I see what you mean, but I don't think it is as unique as you believe. If someone that happened to be a soldier, police officer, or fireman died, they'd get a funeral that likely defined them as such.

The other thing is that people with a passion in anything are seen as driven and motivated. It is no surprise a socially awkward person that doesn't feel like they fit in are going to ape that passion in a way that makes sense to them.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Apparently semen starts to turn brown after a long enough time :barf:

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Kaiju15 posted:

Here's a screenshot dump from when I tried online dating.

http://imgur.com/a/XtyGb

Where do you live that practically every other match is a woman fisting a cow?

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
I don't get how a woman can get so big yet have none of the fat go to her boobs. Pear Chan ended up as one of those tragically flat chested large women.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
What would you prefer , a woman with kids who omitted it only for it to inevitably come up once things got serious, or a woman that's at least honest about it?

The women with photos of their kids are easily screening out the guys who are not interested in dating a mom.

That makes me wonder, how common are Tinder photos (or dating site photos in general) of men with their kids? Obviously single dads are less common but those that are I wonder if men having kids is as big of a deal breaker as it is for women?

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

WrenP-Complete posted:

And guns in profile pics.

I was thinking guys need to work the 3 Ds in their profile photos :

Dad bod
Derringer
Dog

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Guy Goodbody posted:

I know accusations of autism get thrown around a lot, but I bet that first guy is genuinely autistic. Autistic people often have trouble reading emotions on human faces, and it's a lot easier for them with exaggerated cartoon faces.
I hear this a lot, and while on the surface it makes sense, i do have to wonder...

I thought autistic people have trouble picking up on social cues in general, not just facial expressions. So for example they might not recognize that a person crossing their arms tightly, shinking away and giving terse one word responses is indicating the autistic person is in their space and making them uncomfortable.

As silly as it seems, those card color codes they use at conventions at least mean an autistic guy can avoid accidentally coming off as a creep if he understands a person doesn't want to be bothered.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

oldpainless posted:

I feel a picture with armed soldiers pointing their guns in the direction of women and children with their hands up is somewhat more explicit than vague "social cues" that need to be picked up on.

To us Normies, sure but I wouldnt put it past having someone be that dense.

Unless it's an elaborate troll :tinfoil:

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

DogonCrook posted:

but they would understand if a do not hug me card was on the gun?

Given the massive amounts of a accidental gun deaths in the US I doubt it.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Bast Relief posted:

So many of these guy's problems would be solved if they lifted a weight. Did they ever notice that the assholes women are dating are also hot?

They're probably not assholes either. I've been told by nice guys who have never even met my bf that he's an rear end in a top hat. Ah yes, let me dump my sexy, fit, and kind sweetheart so I can be with an oily, pimply, fat "nice guy" who has massive issues.

No amount of lifting will cut down the lovely attitude, if anything it'll make them even worse because once they've convinced themselves they've reached AlphaChad status they'll act even more entitled. They're fixated on conventionally attractive women because we live in a society that subtly infers status to men that are with an attractive woman. I never see these guys pine over average looking but incredibly intelligent women, for example.

People that have very little to offer will spend more time putting others down to make themselves look better in comparison, so of course any guy that's with a woman they want is an "rear end in a top hat".

Panfilo has a new favorite as of 15:07 on Sep 20, 2016

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

cash crab posted:

And all the articles are typed equivalents of queefs, oddly enough.

It's that the N word for women use for each other? ? Will it be taboo for a man to say it in mixed company?

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

It's it a verb? Like "Martha really queefed that job interview yesterday. Yeah she was totally unprepared."

An adjective? "That was a real queef thing to do , pretending to spill your drink by accident like that, Cindy."

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
I can feel the :smug: oozing through the monitor.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Inzombiac posted:

I used to work with a lady that may have had a severe case of this. Very hairy in the wrong places, stick-thin appendages and a halo of fat around her neck/back that looked like one of those airplane neck pillows.

Could be PCOS as well which can cause odd fat distribution in women ; while some women carry their fat in their upper arms, hips and thighs some women will carry it all in their trunk.

You could have two women of identical height and weight but if one had hips/waist/boobs and the other was considerably more apple shaped then the latter is going to look comparatively heavier based on odd proportions.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

china bot posted:

i found out my good friend's college girlfriend cheated on him, thanks to the xojane article she wrote about it: http://www.xojane.com/it-happened-to-me/play-about-ex-boyfriend

How the hell are goons always inevitably connected to so much of this drama?

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Picnic Princess posted:

I've been wracking my brain trying to remember if he had it back then but I can't remember!

I bet it's made of foam.

Foam adventure 2: Misogynist abloobloobloo

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

china bot posted:

I'm not sure where else to post this, but I just found out that the owner of my favorite childhood pizza place is the prime suspect in the pipe-bombing of his ex-wife's divorce attorney's car

Not really an answer to your question, but

:stare:

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
:qqsay: Please tell me Silverleaf survives though!

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Solice Kirsk posted:

Wish I could send this guy a card saying sorry for his dick. I've said it mean spirited thousands of times, but for him it would be heartfelt and sincere. I ain't swinging around Hrunting or anything, but it must really suck to be worried about your dick size when you're about to get laid.

Yeah, agreed. Not much you can do about it. I'm guessing it would give the guy such a complex that it would affect his personality to the point women are going to go :yikes: long before they see what he's packin'.

I suppose micropenis guy could look for an asexual woman ;no pressure on either side there.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Inzombiac posted:

:ohdear: But... what do they do with the... product???

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Fashionable Jorts posted:

That's definitely some sort of "common" mental disorder. From my years of working retail jobs, I've encountered a few people like that, usually dealing with things like smokes or lottery tickets.

If you want to deal with the worst dredges of humanity, sell lottery and cigarettes.

I always thought it was people who had very little actual authority in their own lives, so they make up for that inadequacy by being unreasonably demanding in the few places they can get away with it.

I see it when I'm stuck in line at Panda Express where I inevitably get stuck behind a guy that wants to know every loving ingredient in every entree, and micromanages the meat:vegetable ratio of every scoopful. :byodood:

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

My leg is itchy :stare:

My dad used to tan during the summer and just conk out on a lawn chair for hours facedown. Then hed make my mom peel off the dead skin on his back and it was like peeling a poster sized sheet of shrink wrap off his back. :barf:

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Do the people that get those curtain-like beards do it on purpose or ironically? Because I've seen far too many hair drape under beards to believe this is just a product of neglect.

:byodood: They're taking neckbeards back!

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Inzombiac posted:

You're a bad judge of character.
I'm a gross trash person that once watched an anime.

For real, though, peeling burns and digging out ingrown hairs is good fun BUT popping zits (especially on someone else's back) is disgusting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=?yx68W0czZZs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

YeahTubaMike posted:

The production values were much higher than I thought they'd be. This is not necessarily a good thing. :stonk:

Some things were never meant to be live action :catstare:

• Locked thread