Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Sociopastry posted:

fffffuuuckk yes.

Ugh, it's last year's garbage bag too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I couldn't give a harder "would" even if I was in a petrified forest.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Keeping that gene pool private seems like a net win for the rest of humanity.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

$10 says she lives in Central Illinois or something.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

House Louse posted:

I love the dreamcatcher.

Which one?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

New season of Game of Thrones is looking weird.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Darth123123 posted:

That's just asking to get pulled over for obscured view.

Obscured nothing! He's trying to open your eyes man!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Gently KRS posted:

The fact that they couldn't put it off until a dry day got me

They weren't gonna be dry anyways.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Oh, I know this one. The bartender says "why the long face" right?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

"On the bone" is the weirdest turn of phrase I've ever heard. I can't wait to use it.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I liked him better when he was sword fighting Jackie Chan in Big Ben.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

You can tell she really cares about her appearance because she shaved a heart into her chin hair.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

ICP is hilarious because they're obviously just having a great time and both their fans and their detractors take them way more seriously than they take themselves.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Whitlam posted:

It's not the ladyboy that's the AUG, it's the way the English prick is treating her (him?). If you have feelings about people being treated with respect, probably don't watch it would be my advice.

Seems she's having a good enough time to me. Gets to play on her phone and everything.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

pookerbug posted:

Wow. That's right up there with the skid-marked masturbation chair.

That chair and the disgusting cum sock that looked like gyro meat are the two grossest things on the internet.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

ShootaBoy posted:

You can't say that and not post them, man.

I can't find it. My Google Fu ain't what it used to be. If memory serves it could stand on its own and the guy that posted it said he would "stick the flakes that fell off back on."

Edit:
Ok, I found but seriously this is gross and there's a dick in the pictures:

:nws:http://i.imgur.com/W09NuYJ.jpg:nws:

Solice Kirsk has a new favorite as of 19:44 on Sep 15, 2016

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Those were very nice ladies to put up with that.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Think of how many times his mom has moved that case to clean under it.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

TotalLossBrain posted:

Why is that man blow-drying his rear end in a public restroom?

Maybe there was a bidet.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Guy Goodbody posted:

If you're super morbidly obese and lose weight, you turn into one of those Mutants that gets to live at Xavier's but isn't allowed to be an X-Men

Good for her! She's earned that skin tightening surgery. I think doctors should throw that in for free with gastric bypass surgery.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Kids in combination with that face is better than any contraception in the world. If she mentioned she chewed tobacco she'd hit everything I actively avoid.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Yeah, I'm assuming single dad's with a dog is the man version of a hot female doctor that likes football and doesn't want kids.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Well don't name it or you're not gonna wanna eat it. Do you remember Chester the carrot?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Dreddout posted:

Also, could somebody post the masturbation skidmark chair? I haven't seen it, and I figure I'm already down the rabbit hole after that sock.

First pic in Google image search for "disgusting chair":

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Discovery Zone kicked rear end when I was a kid. An arcade/laser tag/pizza place? You bet your bottom dollar I was friends with every kid that was having their birthday party there!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

For reals. Why didn't ask these people just practice kidding with their older step cousin like the rest of us?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I said it before and I'll say it again:

The sprinkle butthole is a nice addition.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Veganism is one if the most privileged choices a human being can make.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Always thought that guy looked sorta like an ice cream cone.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Hank Hill?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

You're a bad friend.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Yup. Friends are supposed to help their friends when they're in bad situations or making bad decisions.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Cosima posted:

How are you friends with someone with such monumentally bad taste. Like even before any bad poo poo happened in their relationship, she looked at Davis and was like "yeah i'll gently caress that". Did she have the vaguest sense of his politics? If my friend started dating a white nationalist sympathizer I'd peace the gently caress out of that friendship quite quickly.

This was what I was responding to. I agree with you if it's a situation you've put a year of effort into trying to make them see the light.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

You guys like snakes?

Gross. Those snakes now have boogers on them.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Wish I could send this guy a card saying sorry for his dick. I've said it mean spirited thousands of times, but for him it would be heartfelt and sincere. I ain't swinging around Hrunting or anything, but it must really suck to be worried about your dick size when you're about to get laid.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Darth123123 posted:

Dude gives amazing felatio I bet.

He said in the article the chick hurrumphed and got up while he was trying to orally please her. So probably not so much.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Somfin posted:

I'm disappointed y'all aren't quoting the best part of this:

Sure, dude who makes sure to point out the attractiveness of the college hottie who he failed to arouse. Sure.

Maybe he can find a woman with a tiny vagina and they can live happily ever after.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

They could just be less AUG.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Pastry of the Year posted:

What have we done

Yours was funnier so the SAA-HI (SomethingAwful Humor Index) automatically posted it before the other. It's why all my posts are the last posts of the page.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

It's not that bad of a deal. I bet you could negotiate down to once a day fairly easily. Definitely get everything in writing. Courts love to say they don't honor sex contacts, but if you convince the judge it was totally just a "milking thing" to help a guy who missed raising cattle I'm sure they'd take your side.

• Locked thread