Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wentley
Feb 7, 2012
What is your name?

C: Tabitha Genovese

What did you do during the war?

I: Special Ops. I was one of the most daring soldiers. Often working alone I sabotaged robot installations and completed other high value missions. I have excellent hand to hand and small arms skills and know one or two other neat things, like demolitions or hacking.

What bionics do you have, if any?] (Choose up to three, each bionic draws power from your internal battery. The higher the power draw the less time you can operate them without recharging. Not all bionics are active 100% of the time.)

5: Enhanced Cognition. Basically a small computer, this allows you to do complex calculations and can store and recall a great deal of data. Low power draw.
17: Reduced Nutritionary Requirements. Use battery power instead of food to keep going. Moderate power draw.
19: Solar Recharging System. Built in solar absorbers help to power your bionics while you are exposed to electromagnetic radiation. Efficacy depends on the intensity of the radiation. At peak power it will provide enough power for a moderate power draw bionic.

What did you do before the war?

S: I was a mechanic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wentley
Feb 7, 2012
ACF I'm voting with team paranoia as well. Not good, and it is our job to check things out.

Wentley
Feb 7, 2012
Bad breakup, Loel. Don't be mean.

Wentley
Feb 7, 2012

Not Alex posted:

Why are we messing with large scale planet scaping when we have a delightful suite of genetic and cybernetic augmentation? Change the people.

Hooboy is cold, irradiated, and lacking oxygen. Space is cold, irradiated, and lacking oxygen. Traits that could help us here could help us be deep space drifters in the future.

This was my thought too. Bio-engineering, genetic manipulation and shields should let us deal with this.

• Locked thread