Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Solving all of life's problems through enhanced casting of Occam's Razor. Reward yourself with an imaginary chalice.

Hell yeah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Solving all of life's problems through enhanced casting of Occam's Razor. Reward yourself with an imaginary chalice.

"EVERYTHING IN THIS LP HAS A REASON!"

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Golden Mind Spider by Naraka is one of my favorite power metal albums from the 1980s.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Poor Asura got Boatmurder'd.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

I agree with Geop, this is how you do a sword-fight on the moon. Nobody had a golden metal thong this time around.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

God as much as I love the music choice for the fight, this is the only thing I can think of when I hear it: https://youtu.be/VA3vijm17Bs

But now that's quickly being replaced by Asura getting stabbed by a blade with a length of the diameter of earth so good job Asura's Wrath for helping me to forget Ride to Hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

I like how when, sufficiently enraged, he manages to look like a god from a completely different religion.

It's most notable around the face, with the way it just becomes a rage rictus and how his new energy fists fill in for the wings.

• Locked thread