Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
A white girl shared a picture that said, "He who controls the pumpkin spice, controls the white girls".

I do not disagree.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Calling it now. Some white girl will be the cause of the apocalypse.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Chrs Gry posted:

This tends to be the majority opinion. In all fairness I've had some truly horrible pumpkin beer in my time but when I find one I like I really enjoy it. I once told a guy who worked for BrewDog that I'd tried pretty much all the BrewDog beers I've ever come across and that Pumpkin King was probably one of my favourites and he told me I was out of my goddamn mind.

Talking about "Southern Tier"?

It and warlock are good.

The rest of Southern Tier needs to be poured down the goddamned toilet.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Chrs Gry posted:

Nah I was talking about this one:
https://www.brewdog.com/item/55/BrewDog/Pumpkin-King.html

I've not tried the Southern Tier one. Is it still in production? If so I'll keep at eye out for it in the bottle shop this year. They tend to start getting the seasonal beers in around mid-September

Yes it is. You'll have one and never have another, until next year.

It's the loving candy corn of beer, only sweeter.

The one you posted sounds much better.

• Locked thread