Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I was watching a movie and they glorified the killing of several men in war. I'd like to accomplish this feat myself, without exposing myself to legal troubles. What's the best way to do this? Please keep in mind I am too old to enlist in the military I think.

Becoming an executioner is too time consuming... I don't have several years to devote to this, I want to kill NOW!!!

What does the goonmunity do when they need to kill somebody? Discuss your solutions ITT :cool:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

i find murder to be the most effective way of killing someone

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
bore them to death with your posts

MrWillsauce
Mar 19, 2015

move to Florida, see a black man, fear for your life, stand your ground

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Buy a handgun, then goad somebody into assaulting you. Make sure the police and the DA don't see this thread afterwards.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
kill em with kindness

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Chinatown posted:

bore them to death with your posts

That's drat good advice.

turbomoose
Nov 29, 2008
Playing the banjo can be a relaxing activity and create lifelong friendships!
\
:backtowork:
become a cop

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
^^this nigga

Become a cop

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

set yourself up as a suicide-assister in switzerland, OP

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

whenever i get the urge to murder, i just get really drunk and remember the person i'm really mad at is myself

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Join the military

Two Free Toppings
Jul 1, 2007

SUCK
THE
SHIT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE
http://www.somethingawful.com/comedy-goldmine/perfect-crime-excuses/

Your fellow somethingawful posters have already thought through some exciting possibilities! Take advantage of their forethought.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Hi Op! I'm Clippy and it looks like you need some help in killing someone. How can I assist you?
\

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nxtPlvYBhM

Aryu Kiddimeh
Nov 9, 2012
I've got some bad news for you OP, you can't legally want to kill somebody legally, according to the spirit of the laws at least.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
coast of Somalia boating tour with a few mercs OP

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Make him fall in love with you, cheat on him a bunch, then leave him for another man. I'm told that it's even more satisfying when your victim does the dirty work for you.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
A real man smokes flakka then chews another mans face off.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
:goonsay: Actually sir I believe you will find that the phrase "kill another man" implies that you've already murdered at least one, therefore you should repeat what you did last time unless you are posting from a maximum security prison.

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib
Nobody is too old to be a SOF but then you have to get your fat rear end off your computer chair and possibly get out of breath. I think the OP might want to play a little GTA. You can enjoy killing folks and still chug away your mountain dew.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
poz a neg hole

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
It's bad to do this. And making this thread makes pretty much any deaths that ever happen around you illegal so stay away from anyone who might die under any circumstances.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
prolly everest though, really

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

RedMage129 posted:

It's bad to do this. And making this thread makes pretty much any deaths that ever happen around you illegal so stay away from anyone who might die under any circumstances.

pfffffffffffffff

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

op, it is very easy to kill a random person, especially if you live in a big city and can target the homeless. If you can't figure it out I dunno what to tell you.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

turbomoose posted:

become a cop

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Remember that it only SEEMS hard to get away with murder because cop shows have you believing that detectives give a crap and employ all kinds of high tech science and stuff. The truth is that they are as inept and lazy as anyone in any profession so you're probably fine as long as it's not REALLY obvious that you did a murder.

Principals Orifice
Aug 23, 2016

by Lowtax
are you trying to trick someone into telling you to kill yourself op?

je1 healthcare
Sep 29, 2015
Go to a poor country, at worst you'll have to bribe a cop

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

edit: I should probably edit that out lest I be banned for joshing around

Frank Serpico
Aug 8, 2005

Oh man, it's total gridlock!!
FYI: You are now all accessories to this pre-meditated event. (I can't get into more specific details about this event - in order to retain plausible deniability).

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Join these guys OP. They only accept real manly men though, so I don't know about you

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Decebal posted:

Join these guys OP. They only accept real manly men though, so I don't know about you

Honor the fiddle?

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
volunteer at an abortion clinic

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Just follow in Caro's footsteps.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Wamdoodle posted:

Honor the fiddle?

No, that's the Queen's Own Irish Volunteers

ziasquinn