Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

a dog from hell posted:

Ever tried getting high on life?

Umm... that's actually pretty lame. Sorry about this post.

Don't ever be sorry about posting.

You're cool. :cool:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo

The Sheriff Jake posted:

i was working with weed all day and now im posting in a weed thread. feels weed man.

are e you a weed farmer? what yield of weed did you reap today? how many weeds did you sow?

The Sheriff Jake
May 8, 2006

Lascivious Sloth posted:

are e you a weed farmer? what yield of weed did you reap today? how many weeds did you sow?

yes. no harvest today. no seeds right now. already got my genetics. just take cuts off the moms.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

The Sheriff Jake posted:

yes. no harvest today. no seeds right now. already got my genetics. just take cuts off the moms.

You know quality can significantly degenerate after the 8th generation clones, right?

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I think the best weed I ever had was some mango kush. This was back in college and I think it must have come from a dispensary in California because it was amazing quality. I've only had a handful of strains here in Colorado and they were all great, but man, that mango kush.

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe

Matey posted:

here's a cool reaction pic for when someone says something crazy itt

lol nice beasters

The Sheriff Jake
May 8, 2006

Lascivious Sloth posted:

lol sure whatever you say. my cut has been consistently testing above 28%thc for over three years. Thats just some silly backyard science weed knowledge.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

I don't have a guy anymore and am too lazy to go out and meet people to find a new guy :(.

get a tech job.

never seen again
Jan 25, 2008
Someone recommend an electronic vaporizer that doesn't cost $800 and also doesn't die after a year. I'm still using a vaporgenie because it is absolutely foolproof. Pax 2 and Grasshopper both still decent?

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Qvindtar posted:

Someone recommend an electronic vaporizer that doesn't cost $800 and also doesn't die after a year. I'm still using a vaporgenie because it is absolutely foolproof. Pax 2 and Grasshopper both still decent?

Keep using a vaporgenie because they are way better than all that nerd poo poo out there right now. Unless you want to use carts like a nerd. There's also a diy volcano you can do with a variable temp heat gun and some hose accessories.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

The Sheriff Jake posted:

lol sure whatever you say. my cut has been consistently testing above 28%thc for over three years. Thats just some silly backyard science weed knowledge.

He didn't say anything Sheriff Jake, he was just asking questions!

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Keep using a vaporgenie because they are way better than all that nerd poo poo out there right now. Unless you want to use carts like a nerd. There's also a diy volcano you can do with a variable temp heat gun and some hose accessories.

vaporgenies eat lighters like really fast

yogizh
Oct 12, 2015
Dumb Helicopter Joke Enthusiast
[Method Man]
Doc, what's really good?
Got that bush and that Backwood, light up in any hood
Yup, I'm that hood, my brother, love me some Cali kush
Never thought that little bush in that baggie would have me hooked
I'm a pothead, everyone look, and point your fingers
At the bad guys, with the cottonmouths and glass eyes
Huh, gently caress it, I'm that high, I'm blowing smoke clouds
Got my head in the clouds, gently caress it, I'm that fly
Doc, what's up, nigga?

[Redman]
Yo, you know how I bust
Find me drunk, hosed up at the Cannabis Cup
For those who don't smoke, get the middle finger up
You smoke more than us, nigga, it's beginner's luck
My truck, ride with 5-0 eyes on it
It's like the blunt, when you ain't got five on it
I challenge any opponent, who wanna smoke?
We can puff til our voice get lower than Tone Loc, like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAS8QUcTWl8

hip check please
Jan 11, 2012

Mariana Horchata posted:

i smoke weed everyday and im fuckin proud of it

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

weed is good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWzYY4PQcpc

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

the op is a piece of poo poo

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Qvindtar posted:

I really like the firefly vaporizer. It's just a little too big and heavy to be considered a mobile vaporizer, but it's great for home use. It uses convection heating rather than direct contact like other vaporizers in this price range, so there's much less smell and accidental burning.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

y'all ever vape with an ez bake oven ?

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I remember the first time I was really high (second time I smoked) my friend was walking around the room doing like a gator chomp with his arms and I thought it looked like pacman and he just kept saying WOMP WOMP WOMP, and I laughed so hard I literally fell down and couldn't get back up until I was done laughing several minutes later. Everyone should laugh like that at least once a week, the world would be a better place imo.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

the op is a piece of poo poo

smoke my dick you fuckman

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
:weedass:

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
yewwww what up bros i like to light up after a good surf and just think about waves expanding into infinity. that poo poo is controlled by the universe and i'm just riding it man, mainlining those gravitational influences yewwwyewww

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
post if you waked and baked this week.

haha post !!!

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

thathonkey posted:

post if you waked and baked this week.

haha post !!!

I did and it was sexual

i love you guys :420:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
we love you to. it's almost 4:20 on the east coast feeling blessed

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I hope GBS turns into the premier weed and dog forum for internet 3.0

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
i loving love WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
hell jes my brotha weed does own in fact i might weed right now

HereComesEverybody
Mar 2, 2007

a commodius vicus of recirculation back to Howth Castle and Environs.

hey i got a pax plume and i don't think it's very good. what's a good alternative? heard good things about some kinda something that the volcano company makea

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

roymorrison posted:

yewwww what up bros i like to light up after a good surf and just think about waves expanding into infinity. that poo poo is controlled by the universe and i'm just riding it man, mainlining those gravitational influences yewwwyewww

ha jk man that ish is tite

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i am breathing some new life (ie. Weed smoke) into this thread w a fresh post about weed

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Eat a dick unicycle boy!
Man how good are MFLBs , i come home have a quick chooch on it and I just feel better. having just the slight glaze of weed makes my otherwise empty afternoon great.

anyone else here not entirely honest with their SOs about smoking?

The missus thinks I smoke every 3rd-5th day, but truth be told goons I've been a daily smoker for nearly the last two-three years.
Shes thankfully a little unobservant and goes to sleep early so I stay up and video game with a couple pulls from the vape.
I have actual medical conditions that are abated by low level daily use.

bald gnome error
Feb 9, 2011

Jestery posted:

Man how good are MFLBs , i come home have a quick chooch on it and I just feel better. having just the slight glaze of weed makes my otherwise empty afternoon great.

anyone else here not entirely honest with their SOs about smoking?

The missus thinks I smoke every 3rd-5th day, but truth be told goons I've been a daily smoker for nearly the last two-three years.
Shes thankfully a little unobservant and goes to sleep early so I stay up and video game with a couple pulls from the vape.
I have actual medical conditions that are abated by low level daily use.

why did u marry her tho. like does she give wild bjs or do anal bc if not why are u married to a bitch who won't even let u smoke daily for medical let alone bc Weed Is Cool

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
oh man i've taken so many weeds just now, i'm so high on weed, heh :smuggo:

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Eat a dick unicycle boy!

bald gnome error posted:

why did u marry her tho. like does she give wild bjs or do anal bc if not why are u married to a bitch who won't even let u smoke daily for medical let alone bc Weed Is Cool

its not a matter of her being restrictive its a matter of a white lie I guess.

she would be a little peeved if i was a daily smoker but not insanely, i think she would be worried about my health and such. but i figure by omitting the truth it keeps her happy and dating(in her mind) a functioning non-waste of space stoner.

where as if she was fully aware of my daily level of use she would resent me for it.I think honestly that she has a bit of double think and willful ignorance. i;e "my boy friend treats me right and smokes in his own time and doesn't let it affect our relationship. So why does it matter??" somehow reconciled with "Jestery i wouldn't like it if you smoked everyday"

I make no claim to understand how her mind works but she smiles at me when i do helicopter dick so i think im still good

bald gnome error
Feb 9, 2011

Jestery posted:

its not a matter of her being restrictive its a matter of a white lie I guess.

she would be a little peeved if i was a daily smoker but not insanely, i think she would be worried about my health and such. but i figure by omitting the truth it keeps her happy and dating(in her mind) a functioning non-waste of space stoner.

where as if she was fully aware of my daily level of use she would resent me for it.I think honestly that she has a bit of double think and willful ignorance. i;e "my boy friend treats me right and smokes in his own time and doesn't let it affect our relationship. So why does it matter??" somehow reconciled with "Jestery i wouldn't like it if you smoked everyday"

I make no claim to understand how her mind works but she smiles at me when i do helicopter dick so i think im still good

thats fair i guess. idk a girl who smokes a weed all the time would def also laugh @ ur helicopter dick motions tho

who am i to say tho. my ex-wife bought me a pipe for our first valentines (it was rainbow cause we're gay 😎) and i made her a cute lil custom stash jar for our first anniversary.

but now she's my WHORE EX-WIFE (/frank reynolds voice) so who can say what is best: to have loved, and smoked a weed, and lost; or to have a gf with weird hangups abt a weed who is with u now and laughs at ur dumb stoner jokes anyway

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Eat a dick unicycle boy!

bald gnome error posted:

thats fair i guess. idk a girl who smokes a weed all the time would def also laugh @ ur helicopter dick motions tho

who am i to say tho. my ex-wife bought me a pipe for our first valentines (it was rainbow cause we're gay 😎) and i made her a cute lil custom stash jar for our first anniversary.

but now she's my WHORE EX-WIFE (/frank reynolds voice) so who can say what is best: to have loved, and smoked a weed, and lost; or to have a gf with weird hangups abt a weed who is with u now and laughs at ur dumb stoner jokes anyway

I dated a literal whore for about three years. Wasn't

bald gnome error posted:

I dated a sex worker for a couple of years a while back. Was a legit interesting experience. I do look at the years fondly but wouldn't do it again.

Becoming known to the workers at a brothel was pretty boss. They would mess with the Johns by having like 4-5 come out and "inviting" me back. The John's faces were funny

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot
New city, no weed contacts. Im working on it.

In the meantime im being super productive and awesome at everything. Being a sober stoner is like being superman. Youre so used to dealing with everyday stuff on weed that when youre off weed youre kicking all kinds of rear end.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
o gently caress i am out of weed ... ive made a very very grave mistake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Un chien andalou
Oct 22, 2008

The pipe is leaking
hell yeah cruising through the day on a cloud