Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

smoke marijuana or do not smoke marijuana, there is no try to smoke marijuana.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Claes Oldenburger
Apr 23, 2010

Metal magician!
:black101:

Ugly In The Morning posted:

I didn’t even know you could vape into a bong.

I run my Davinci into a small bong, the davinci comes with a 10mm mouthpiece so with a glass adapter it fits right in. Vape bong life rules.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

I have used my Arizer Air with a bong a few times. its super smooth thats for sure even on the highest temp setting, but its totally unnecessary in my experience unless you got some real harsh weed.

When it comes to vaping weed, do you want it dry as dry can be or is a bit danker better? Comparing my bubblegum to my other weeds, its a bit moister feeling and after a 10min session on the Air its coming out waaaaaay darker, presumably due to better heat transmission from the moisture?

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
Broke my daily driver and the backup I've been using is taking the greasiest hits, anyone else ever experience a piece doing this?

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Claes Oldenburger posted:

I run my Davinci into a small bong, the davinci comes with a 10mm mouthpiece so with a glass adapter it fits right in. Vape bong life rules.

The vape bong life rules indeed. I like to use ice water in the bong with a vapor balloon, it’s like breathing in a cold winter morning that gets you super high.

redreader
Nov 2, 2009

I am the coolest person ever with my pirate chalice. Seriously.

Dinosaur Gum
You should get gummy edibles. They're all measured out in doses of (from what I have seen) 1.5mg -10mg of THC. I will eat anything under 5mg whole but if it's 10mg I cut it into quarters or half. Some edibles are ridiculous, like the chocolate brownie my friend ate half of, that had something like 80mg of THC and made him high for 2 days. I have no idea why anyone would make anything that strong, if you can't eat an entire brownie and have to cut it up into 20ths or whatever, then what the gently caress are you doing?

Anyway, get gummy edibles!

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

redreader posted:

I have no idea why anyone would make anything that strong, if you can't eat an entire brownie and have to cut it up into 20ths or whatever, then what the gently caress are you doing?

I require an heroic amount of potency in edibles or they are a complete waste of time and money. I'm talking, like, 200mg++ :(

red19fire
May 26, 2010

If you smoke day and night maybe you have that kind of tolerance? Troy from 420vapezone ate a 350mg Rice Krispie treat on his Instagram story over the weekend. I assume he transcended the astral plane because he didn’t post for 2-3 days after that.

He smokes mind boggling amounts of weed.

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived

red19fire posted:

If you smoke day and night maybe you have that kind of tolerance? Troy from 420vapezone ate a 350mg Rice Krispie treat on his Instagram story over the weekend. I assume he transcended the astral plane because he didn’t post for 2-3 days after that.

I'm in the same boat being a regular daily stoner. I could eat a 300mg punch bar and be fine. Taking a break while out of the country for a few weeks and then eating 65mg hit me hard though...

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Clean your dab rig with alcohol, make the results into butter. I have a fair deal of butter to make.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Clean your dab rig with alcohol, make the results into butter. I have a fair deal of butter to make.

cook the stem in milk on the stovetop on medium low for like half and hour and then make hot chocolate with the milk

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I did that years ago well before my tolerance was in moon units. I seem to remember it being okay. Now it's reclaim into butter into whatever for dinner. I would clean my rig and evap the alcohol from the same dish, always adding to it. After a couple years I had about 50g of it, probably closer to an ounce now.

Better to eat it than smoke it again.

I haven't used it in a while, just letting it sit idle in the event a rainy day rolls around.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

redreader posted:

You should get gummy edibles. They're all measured out in doses of (from what I have seen) 1.5mg -10mg of THC. I will eat anything under 5mg whole but if it's 10mg I cut it into quarters or half. Some edibles are ridiculous, like the chocolate brownie my friend ate half of, that had something like 80mg of THC and made him high for 2 days. I have no idea why anyone would make anything that strong, if you can't eat an entire brownie and have to cut it up into 20ths or whatever, then what the gently caress are you doing?

Anyway, get gummy edibles!

I actually have a bag of those, I like them a lot but sometimes you just want to dial it in, which is hard to do with edibles since the effect is so delayed. With concentrate I could do small sips off the vape until I was just right, but the actual process of vaping sucked for me. I’ll definitely try vaping through a bong with ice water in it though.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

red19fire posted:

Honestly, I think it's a metabolism issue. I had some weed-infused honey concentrate I took with me on a flight and it was okay but not quite what I needed to make me hungry enough to keep eating after I put it on a biscuit.

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.

zer0spunk posted:

I'm in the same boat being a regular daily stoner. I could eat a 300mg punch bar and be fine. Taking a break while out of the country for a few weeks and then eating 65mg hit me hard though...

I'm getting there too. If it's not at least 50 mg, I can feel a little bit but only a little bit. Took a 2 day break and it was a good day back but a week later my tolerance is back up. Kushy punches sent me to the loving moon and I was too high to function off a corner of it but now I can take 100mg gummies and it'll be a sweet high but not destroy me.

It's probably mostly a me problem though. 2 days is like an accomplishment for me now.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 7 minutes!
hey yall, hope i can get some direction: looking to replace a piece like this that i got and broke. i have 2 on the way from china but im east coast north america and its gonna be awhile. any domestic USA or maybe canada vendors anybody could recommend? ive just been looking on ebay

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Maybe you could repurpose a dildo, that thing is more than halfway there.

former glory
Jul 11, 2011

got so high he made it all the way to the third ring

Worf
Sep 12, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 7 minutes!

former glory posted:

i use the thick side

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
VHRN written in the style of the NASA worm logo

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

former glory posted:

That reminds me of the first time we got some girl in school high for the first time and she basically deep throated most of the pipe before inhaling.

We were pretty :staredog:

grillster
Dec 25, 2004

:chaostrump:
The Something Awful bubbler

Big Bizness
Jun 19, 2019

Noob dry herb vape question:

I got a Fury 2. Should I use the air intake like a carb on a regular bowl? Or partially? I haven't so far and it seems like it takes a really long time to get a good amount of vapor. I was hitting it hard enough that I gave myself a sore throat haha

Agrinja
Nov 30, 2013

Praise the Sun!

Total Clam

grillster posted:

The Something Awful bubbler

Where did you get it?

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Big Bizness posted:

I got a Fury 2. Should I use the air intake like a carb on a regular bowl? Or partially? I haven't so far and it seems like it takes a really long time to get a good amount of vapor. I was hitting it hard enough that I gave myself a sore throat haha

Herbal vapes are usually set up so that the air flow is already choked to where the heater can keep up, and since the Fury 2 is partially a convection vape it wants long, hard hits. Turn the temperature up and consider a water pipe adapter if you don't already have one.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Big Bizness posted:

With convection vapes I’ve found it helps to puff on them like a cigar to get the hot air moving through the plant material until it starts producing vapor. You should be able to notice a flavor change when it’s time to start hitting it with longer draws, and a more pronounced burnt taste when it’s kicked. It’s also better to take a longer, slower hit so the heater element can keep up with the flow of air to maintain vapor production, rather than a hard hit. It’s more sipping than ripping.

But to answer your question no, generally you shouldn’t use the air intake as a carb.

Big Bizness
Jun 19, 2019

Thanks for the tips guys! "More sipping then ripping" is helpful.

grillster
Dec 25, 2004

Big Bizness posted:

Thanks for the tips guys! "More sipping then ripping" is helpful.

Mmmm bongwater

Agrinja posted:

Where did you get it?

I was looking for a grenade bubbler on image search and these came up. We've always called that symmetrical multi-percolator cluster filter thing a grenade. Not sure what the technical term is.

Antioch
Apr 18, 2003
So I cut into this (shot from the comfort of my hammock :smug:)

And then about 10 minutes later my phone rang. It was an unexpected HR follow-up setting up a Meet the Team interview for a job I really want.

So now I am nice and toasty, relaxed, and I feel better than I have in weeks since my layoff. Good vibes.

Edit: my lawn looks horrible and it's because of stinkmutt here.

Antioch fucked around with this message at 05:31 on May 30, 2020

grillster
Dec 25, 2004

Hard to beat green scenery like that.
Good luck on your interview.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Antioch posted:

So I cut into this (shot from the comfort of my hammock :smug:)

And then about 10 minutes later my phone rang. It was an unexpected HR follow-up setting up a Meet the Team interview for a job I really want.

So now I am nice and toasty, relaxed, and I feel better than I have in weeks since my layoff. Good vibes.

Edit: my lawn looks horrible and it's because of stinkmutt here.

Good Luck Goon! Hope it goes well

Who's high on a beautiful Saturday morning?

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
I'm not

... now I am

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
sup

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1bFr2SWP1I

grillster
Dec 25, 2004

bagmonkey posted:

Good Luck Goon! Hope it goes well

Who's high on a beautiful Saturday morning?

Who would ever such a thing

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

My new weed tastes exactly like you just ate a Lemonhead between rips

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

poverty goat posted:

My new weed tastes exactly like you just ate a Lemonhead between rips

:aaa:

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I learned how to roll a joint this week, it was one of my quarantine goals. They aren't great joints, but they get me high. Just gonna take some time to make them great

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

bagmonkey posted:

I learned how to roll a joint this week, it was one of my quarantine goals. They aren't great joints, but they get me high. Just gonna take some time to make them great

good job dude. i put all my points into blunt rolling and it turned out to be useless in the long run.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

smoke marijuana or do not smoke marijuana, there is no try to smoke marijuana.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

sup space bro