Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Hi smythe I didn't really know what any of that means okay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

OctoberBlues posted:

Hi smythe I didn't really know what any of that means okay

Owned

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

When the thing worked it got me uncomfortably high, so it's okay in my book, even if my somethingawful friends make fun of me for it. :)

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Smythe posted:

tfw roll into the vape store and brandish your 14" 5lb quad coil rba mod :w00t:

i don't know what these words mean ... perhaps a visual example could help

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
When I was a weedhead I huffed on those things like they were candy and they only ever made me feel slightly weird. Same with tincture. I will however espouse the virtues of vaping, made me feel far less retarded than smoking and felt great.

This was a few years ago and I know the marijuana industry has become much more efficient since.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i got a so-calld "vape pen" once or twice and it was ok i used it on my commute home from work but it didnt really get me that high. kinda namby pamby for my tastes. you see i'm hardcore as gently caress and only torch the finest flower, dab the dabbiest dabs :c00l:

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

There's definitely a satisfaction from smoking a bowl that you do not get from the vape pen, but it seems to get me very high and it's discreet, so I like it. Of course if they all just stop working like that last one, I will no longer like them.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
yeah it's definitely good for a discreet little tokey tokey toke basically anywhere

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Do you think that franco sends smythe pm's?

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
yep

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

OctoberBlues posted:

There's definitely a satisfaction from smoking a bowl that you do not get from the vape pen, but it seems to get me very high and it's discreet, so I like it. Of course if they all just stop working like that last one, I will no longer like them.

i much prefer to vape day to day but because of that when i do actually smoke i get immediate effects that even edibles at their peak dont bring to the table, of course not all of these are good effects (ie. the last time i smoked a huge joint while out walking around with a friend i lost the ability to speak because i guess my mouth was so dry and then sounded like i could be having a stroke) but they are strong effects and great if u strictly want to get hosed up. ideally the best way to go about it all imo is prob mixing up between edibles/smoking/vape. also smoking tends to make me feel gross and eventually paranoid in time and vaping does not at all

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Smoking makes things too weird.

I feel like smoking weed is very similar to when you're driving on the highway and aren't sure whether or not you've missed your exit.

I want to feel like things are unknown but I want to retain some charisma and personality, ya know? Whatever.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
lmfao
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWyI0N8uDNg

hahahaa

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

You're an odd duck, Smythe.

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

I was given two shatter cartridges for a vape pen today. Anyone know what settings you generally want to use for toking these? Im talking watts/voltage/ohms etc

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

just to be clear as op of "the weed thread" i do not endorse any of this but smythe is in charge of gbs so i must allow it

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
I use a vapor brothers bulb and whip vaporizer. drat thing has wood paneling. It's cool as heck

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

thathonkey posted:

just to be clear as op of "the weed thread" i do not endorse any of this but smythe is in charge of gbs so i must allow it

im just saying imagine if your vape pen gave you epic rips like that. that would own

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
then it might actually get me high

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
I want to one day see those large vape clouds...but its weed instead of strawberry poptart.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
One time I hadn't slept in 48 hours and smoked a joint. I had a significant out of body experience and I recommend it.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
sleep deprivation makes for some interesting times, but tbh once the visuals start ur best trying to sleep before u get urself into trouble, esp if u have already been there before

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
It's a difficult thing to control and is best not to be messed with, like Texas.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Crossposting

Volume posted:

The one true philosophy is Smoke Weed Every Day

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Legalize Crystal loving Weed.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
currently preparing edibles for immediate consumption upon waking tomorrow (hungover) and have a bunch of boring errands to take care of before i can get smashed at a pool party all night long

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Don't smoke weed, you turkeys

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
I don't actually smoke weed. smoke is bad for your lungs.

brownies, however, are good for your lungs and head and heart.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Don't smoke weed, you turkeys

You've smoked weed though :confused:

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Blood vessels in my head are about to burst. What the gently caress?

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

a dog from hell posted:

Blood vessels in my head are about to burst. What the gently caress?

That's a good thing, your brain can soak up that extra blood and you'll become smarter.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

OctoberBlues posted:

You've smoked weed though :confused:

The first time i did marijuana I couldn't stop throwing up

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Hector Beerlioz posted:

The first time i did marijuana I couldn't stop throwing up

Well you were probably drunk, rookie mistake

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

OctoberBlues posted:

Well you were probably drunk, rookie mistake

Yes, I also woke up in bed with a girl however all my clothes were on

Jonny_Rocket
Mar 13, 2007

"Inspiration, move me brightly"
Funny I stumble across this thread when I'm stoned as bones

You guys are p cool

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
the first time i finally got high i erupted out of a hotboxed shed poo poo the door behind me and fell backfirst to the cool dew covered suburban grass on the morning of the 4th of July and just gazed at the sky and stars before me for some amount of time until i was found. my only regret is if i should have held out in the shed for a few hits longer but it thin i did ok

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

In college I used to do waterfall bongs, which to this day got my higher than anything ever. Once I did like 7 full 20 oz bottles worth of smoke and I sat on the bathroom floor for about 20 minutes just staring at a drop of water on the floor. It was beautiful.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
didja guys ever think about the fact that, ya know, being stoned is a privilege and most folks wake up sober with no way to get stoned and there are to this day huge powerful bureaucracies that operate on the onus of preventing even being stoned?

well i do, if you're in a backwards state or country give your dude a brief hug and thank him for taking on the risk to keep you high

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I knew some people who hotboxed an igloo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I knew some people who hotboxed an igloo

like a real igloo, in the snow?

that's cooler than anything I've ever done