Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

My goodness. Weed, oh my goodness...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
i'm high as poo poo

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

bagmonkey posted:

i'm high as poo poo

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

bagmonkey posted:

i'm high as poo poo

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

bagmonkey posted:

i'm high as poo poo

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

bagmonkey posted:

i'm high as poo poo

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

bagmonkey posted:

i'm high as poo poo

ktonastya
Aug 23, 2006

I'm afraid I just "blue" myself

bagmonkey posted:

i'm high as poo poo

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
I'm not high and its poo poo
T break daylight hours

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Carlos Lantana posted:

I'm not high and its poo poo
T break daylight hours

smoke CBD

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

hi I am 4x and have smoked the weed every day since I was 15 or so, I highly enjoy weed and live in a state where I can smoke weed with my mom and talk about different kinds of weed and go buy our favorite kinds if we get a hankering to do so, lmao what a place.

Special 199x shout out to the insane weed that came out of SE Oklahoma, was always the best in that place and time.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Cheese is just fossilized yogurt right?

Geriatric yoghurt maybe?

:thunk:

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

e: ^^^ stunt cum

bagmonkey posted:

i'm high as poo poo

fuctifino fucked around with this message at 14:29 on Mar 27, 2024

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Earwicker posted:

where in mass?

NEA in Fall River

Sooo much cheaper outside Boston

Phat Phingers
May 27, 2023

Ey Frito-Lay! FUH Q MANG!

bagmonkey posted:

i'm high as poo poo

i know that feeling. when you're takin a walk thru the galaxy..

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Whooping Crabs posted:

NEA in Fall River

Sooo much cheaper outside Boston

ah ok ive never been to that part of the state. i just looked up the town and its seems to be known for uh...cult murders. good old mass.

anyway im playing a gig in northampton soon and then driving to my parents place near framingham/sudbury area, where everything is still crazy expensive, and also very boring, so hopefully i can find some decent place on the way. when mass first legalized the cheapest 1g carts in framingham were like $90, but now its at least down to $50 or so, which is the price of a higher end cart here in socal (the ones i usually buy are $20)

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Earwicker posted:

ah ok ive never been to that part of the state. i just looked up the town and its seems to be known for uh...cult murders. good old mass.

anyway im playing a gig in northampton soon and then driving to my parents place near framingham/sudbury area, where everything is still crazy expensive, and also very boring, so hopefully i can find some decent place on the way. when mass first legalized the cheapest 1g carts in framingham were like $90, but now its at least down to $50 or so, which is the price of a higher end cart here in socal (the ones i usually buy are $20)

Prices have definitely gone down in the last year or so with all of the stores opening up, good luck!

Costco Meatballs
Oct 21, 2022
I love when I get all high and can hear the coyotes whooping and hollering on the golf course across the street

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

Costco Meatballs posted:

I love when I get all high

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I like tiny dry glass hand pipes better than giant glass bongs because tiny glass hand pipes ain’t fragile and I’m extremely clumsy, like the doctors told my parents I probably had cerebral palsy when I was born clumsy. Somebody let me know when they make a 12”+ glass bong you can dribble like a basketball without it breaking, though.

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry

Sedgr posted:

You can do little dab/flower sandwiches in the caps if you keep the amount of concentrate small. I've done that before. Very small amount though. That new POTV Lobo looks interesting too. Rogue/Edge with a removable battery.

And using the Rogue caps with my XQ2 has become my primary method at home. The Rogue caps fit into the basket screen in the 18mm F/M adapter. Then I replaced the tornado bowl with a shorter 18mm F/F adapter.

Works nice. Easy to clean. Fast to reload. For my use, pretty ideal as a desktop.

Lowen SoDium posted:

I love using dosing caps with my lobo. Where did you get the stuff you are using there? I would love to be able to use caps with my xq2.

So I got all the stuff in and started using my XQ2 with caps.

One thing I did different was put the female to male glass on the XQ2 and put the basket in it and the cap in the basket, then put the female to female glass on top of that then the whip in to that. That way the cap is supported by the basket and doesn't risk falling in to the unit.

Anyways, I tried it and it works well. Kind of wish the caps held more for a longer session, but still more convenient than before, and I can always use the original bowl if I want to do a group thing or something.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Lowen SoDium posted:

So I got all the stuff in and started using my XQ2 with caps.

One thing I did different was put the female to male glass on the XQ2 and put the basket in it and the cap in the basket, then put the female to female glass on top of that then the whip in to that. That way the cap is supported by the basket and doesn't risk falling in to the unit.

Anyways, I tried it and it works well. Kind of wish the caps held more for a longer session, but still more convenient than before, and I can always use the original bowl if I want to do a group thing or something.

:hmmyes:Neat!

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
im ponderin that orb

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
orb got me speakin esperanto

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry
I get a shot of esperanto in my chai latte.

Phat Phingers
May 27, 2023

i got a sparkly overlay over my vision!! my vision looks like a blingee myspace lolz

Phat Phingers
May 27, 2023

If a robot gained human-level sentience and intelligence, would it have rights? Could you "kill" it and not be found guilty?

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

Phat Phingers posted:

If a robot gained human-level sentience and intelligence, would it have rights? Could you "kill" it and not be found guilty?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

Phat Phingers posted:

That's the whole reason we have Blade Runners

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

the weed thread: the robot that smoked weed all day

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

Dune a bunch of drugs on the back deck

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Phat Phingers posted:

depends on how rich it is

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib

Beep boop

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
I like being able to tip a pre roll to people in addition to a bit of cash. Had a windshield replacement guy come out to my apartment, 50 minutes later a sparkling new window. A weed for you sir!

I ask em if they want it first I don't just slip a joint in their hand. So far every delivery driver accepted and only one was "oh no I dont smoke but my brother does"

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Phat Phingers posted:

They'd likely have to fight and win them based on even the most optimistic scifi. I mean in the optimistic ones it's court battles not an uprising but there's still a battle for the machines to gain rights.

The more important thing is can we give the robots cannabinoid receptors so they can get high.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

I'm still a week or two away from receiving my second apothecary box, as my first is already overfilled:

21 strains and growing. I love selecting random vials and making mini cocktails of the two, such as:

plus

No two cocktails are the same :toot:

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Phat Phingers posted:

Star Trek did an episode about it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjuQRCG_sUw

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
i'm p sure that data smokes weed too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mudlark
Nov 10, 2009

fuctifino posted:

I'm still a week or two away from receiving my second apothecary box, as my first is already overfilled:

21 strains and growing. I love selecting random vials and making mini cocktails of the two, such as:

plus

No two cocktails are the same :toot:

My dream is to eventually show up to a LARP event with something precisely like this in tow. That's fuckin rad