Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I've got some nice oil but I can't vape this week because my gf's mother is visiting and staying with us and I don't want her to think I am a degenerate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Moridin920 posted:

the trick is to meet them for the first time while high so they think you just look like that

works on teachers/employers too

I did that in college, it was hard work.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I think the best weed I ever had was some mango kush. This was back in college and I think it must have come from a dispensary in California because it was amazing quality. I've only had a handful of strains here in Colorado and they were all great, but man, that mango kush.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I remember the first time I was really high (second time I smoked) my friend was walking around the room doing like a gator chomp with his arms and I thought it looked like pacman and he just kept saying WOMP WOMP WOMP, and I laughed so hard I literally fell down and couldn't get back up until I was done laughing several minutes later. Everyone should laugh like that at least once a week, the world would be a better place imo.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I remember in college I would daydream about what I would do if weed was legal, how cool and crazy it would be. Now it is, and it's just part of life. Stupid brain getting used to new things so quickly.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

hey everyone they just found out weed gives you rear end cancer. RIP all

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Jesustheastronaut! posted:

Sounds like you're doing it rear end backwards

If you haven't taken marijuana rectally, you haven't lived.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

thathonkey posted:

This just in: weed is cool, good

What is the status of weed up the butt??

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

If ya ain't dutch, ya ain't much! amirite

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

DId you guys know that marijuana is psychoactive? I think that means it turns you into a psycho. :confused:

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

thathonkey posted:

if anyone else mentions bernie sanders im gonna close this thread because who the gently caress is that this is the weed thread it's super clearly labeled

Well he's my weed dealer actually, so I don't think it's fair to say I can't talk about him.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Volume posted:

hour and a half before I can clock out. another half hour before I can get home and smoke a fat rear end bowl

What kind of work are you doing friendo?

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Duncan Doenitz posted:

I'm on vacation in a state where it's legal and lemme tell you, buying from a shop that looks like an Apple store is p surreal

Isn't it though? But like I said a little earlier, it sucks how the brain normalizes everything, now when I go I'm like "oh goddammit, have to go to the grocery store, then the liquor store, then the weed store, so much to do, life is so hard!"

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

thathonkey posted:

#waitingForWeed

Make sure it's not laced with PCP, that's how they get you hooked!

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Man, not only do dispensaries sell loving marijuana, they also have the best customer service ever.

Yesterday I tried to use my vape pen and I just wasn't getting any vapor. I took it into the shop and they didn't even ask for a receipt or anything, they just replaced the battery free of charge. So I took it home, tried it, and it still didn't loving work. So I took it back and told them and they were like oh, it must be the cartridge itself. So then they replaced that free of charge, even though I had already used some of it. So now I have a brand new vape pen and a brand new battery that cost me nothing and it took like 20 minutes with absolutely no hassle whatsoever.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Hi smythe I didn't really know what any of that means okay

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

When the thing worked it got me uncomfortably high, so it's okay in my book, even if my somethingawful friends make fun of me for it. :)

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

There's definitely a satisfaction from smoking a bowl that you do not get from the vape pen, but it seems to get me very high and it's discreet, so I like it. Of course if they all just stop working like that last one, I will no longer like them.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Do you think that franco sends smythe pm's?

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

You're an odd duck, Smythe.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Don't smoke weed, you turkeys

You've smoked weed though :confused:

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

a dog from hell posted:

Blood vessels in my head are about to burst. What the gently caress?

That's a good thing, your brain can soak up that extra blood and you'll become smarter.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Hector Beerlioz posted:

The first time i did marijuana I couldn't stop throwing up

Well you were probably drunk, rookie mistake

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

In college I used to do waterfall bongs, which to this day got my higher than anything ever. Once I did like 7 full 20 oz bottles worth of smoke and I sat on the bathroom floor for about 20 minutes just staring at a drop of water on the floor. It was beautiful.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Zorodius posted:

that's cooler than anything I've ever done

:downs:

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

a dog from hell posted:

I'm dying. This is very serious.

Can I have your pog collection??

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

puke pentagram posted:

Anyone else have to be covert when they smoke? I invested in a Sploofy and it works really well. Dope Turtle makes good containers that look like they were made for hair gel. Can't smell anything inside once its closed.

I remember when I was in college I would blow the smoke through a tp tube filled with dryer sheets, which probably did jackshit to actually lessen the weed smell. But now I will always associate the smell of dryer sheets with marijuana. :)

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

thathonkey posted:

most people here seem to get their weed mailed from colorado but i strongly suspect it was shaken for kief at some level before it gets to me because the good weed (which goes by many slang terms ever evolving) used to be better i feel like. Legalize it imho

Isn't that basically what beasters is? Good weed from Canada that had been shaken for kief? Although I think people often called any good but not great weed "beasters" when I was in college.

My favorite term is calling regs "reggie miller"

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I'm a trober Sumper.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I smoked some weed today, started randomly reading about Kiss which was really fascinating at the time, and then posted a gbs thread about it. Really all I've accomplished thus far.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Should I inhale some marijuana vapors this afternoon? :ohdear:

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Well the weed thread had a good run

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

The Protagonist posted:

Guess I wanna smoke up on my deck and enjoy the evening but small flighted hexapods keep trying to come and steal my blood with their little needle mouths please advise

Mix some pesticides into your weed, that way when you blow the smoke out, it will repel the mosquitos!

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Zzulu posted:

I just figured out how to buy weed on the internet, soon I will buy it
Well, that's my story

I myself get Sticky Budz, boy do those get me toasted!! :downs:

http://www.marijuanaalternatives.com/b/stickybuds.html

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Chief McHeath posted:

I wish I had some weed now.

Grew some in college, got almost to the end of the third crop before some rear end in a top hat guy started spreading rumors that we were selling coke so we had to shut that poo poo down.

He did it because he liked one of my roommates girlfriends and she was very anti-drug, so of course she got wind and broke up, then rumor guy married her a few years later so I guess mission accomplished?

But what I meant to say is smoking the weed you grew in your basement bathroom is super satisfying.

Wow, that was kind of a hail mary on that guy's part, amazing it worked out tbh.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Sometimes you just eat pizza like six nights in a row. I mean poo poo, we've all been there, right?

*laughs nervously*

heh... right?

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Careful man, you'll probably get probated for joking about buying drugs

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I live in Luverne, Alabama - The Friendliest City in the South

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Curdy Lemonstan posted:

Mailorder weed is the most retarded and depressing thing ive ever heard. Do you work from home too? Congratulations you never have to leave the house ever again and can be content with developing severe social anxiety and depressive issues!! Lets completely remove all social aspects of smoking, because I cant stand being without weed for even one second.

wtf is this even

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

You can buy anything on the mysterious dark webz, probably not allowed to discuss too many details here I assume?