Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

20 Blunts posted:

Wisconsin is going to be a protracted battle with the Tavern League for legal weed, im afraid.

I hope they make weed that tastes like cheese

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
Legalize it, imo

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

gooby pls posted:

Here to make the weed number page happen by the weed number day.

Smoke weed.

One time a friend of a friend came to hang out and he brought along a Swedish foreign exchange student. We were hitting a 6 foot bong. Swedish filled that motherfucker up and cleared it. His face immediately turned bright red and he fell on the floor. After he coughed for six or seven years, we played gta3 and Swedish's favorite thing to do was "flush" pedestrians with the water from the fire truck. Oh yeah his nickname was just Swedish.

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

Target Track Jacket posted:

Man I bet he was a big hit after that Tom Green bum song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjTYUxDyjI8&t=64s

Pretty sure that did come up at some point, only ever hung out with him a few times. One time we were talking about boobs, and he described not liking big/saggy ones because they have a "banana shadow" along the side.

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

poverty goat posted:

ride the snake

Jimmy Tango's FATBUSTERS

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
hoping mn joins the rest of the legal states soon. New bill has passed something like 6 comittees, and is supposed to get a floor vote next month i think. That poo poo best pass :argh:

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
man mn was so close to getting legal :smithicide:

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
I never thought I'd live to see the day here in MN. Does anyone know if/where I can buy five pounds to have shipped directly to me from a state that's already up and running?

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

Oriental Hugs posted:

Anybody try to new dynavap?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

Earwicker posted:

regardless of crossing state lines, even in legal states you can't just go in and buy 5 pounds of weed anywhere. most places have a 1 or 2 ounce limit. i don't know why you'd need a pound unless you were going into business yourself.

i was being facetious my dude

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
Anyone in states that have legalized rec, what is the protocol for acquiring flower in the time between the passage of a bill, and retail sales going into effect?

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

Cage posted:

Find your local facebook weed groups (one locally here is "cannacultureXXX" where XXX is my zipcode). Meetups/delivery got a lot more relaxed and chill after it was passed in NY.

That sounds promising, was also expecting to see a lot of postings on craigslist similar to people selling a $500 blanket (with a puppy laying on it in every picture). Thanks

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

MisterOblivious posted:

If you're talking about MN anybody that grows already can gift you 2oz at a time.

If you want to buy some illegal weed tomorrow from a retail shop, High North sells it. They pretend it's hemp so don't walk in there and ask to buy some weed.

You can legally order pot seeds already. I don't know if the legal date you can start growing is July or August 1st because the bill is confusing about which parts go into effect on which date.

Thank you very much for the heads up, greatly appreciated.

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
Millions of Minnesotan's faces reading the news in a few hours: :dudsmile:

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

straight drop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

Philthy posted:

Minnesota just became the 23rd state to legalize.

10% tax.

Only registered members can see post attachments!