Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Used to pay $110/half, just had 4 ounces shipped to my door for <$200 in a day.

The future sucks, but some things are nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

+1 to that, the future sucks in a lot of ways but those 510 pens loving own.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

nickhimself posted:

My only problem now is how hard this is on my lungs and throat. I've been smoking for a few years without problems, but vaping for one whole weekend day left me hurting the next. Is that just how it is? I'm taking breaks between sessions and keeping the hits to <5 seconds, but I still end up coughing hard as gently caress.

Huh interesting.

I'm coming from buckets (or gravity bongs) and brother it feels sooo smooth.

Also they hit hard as gently caress, even ~5s is a hell of a toke.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Good Ol Filbert posted:

I'm watching Super Troopers 2 again. This movie owns.

Everyone talked up the first one like it was the funniest thing ever, I watched it and sweet loving poo poo it sucks hard.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Bonzo posted:

Tubi is free and has a ton of bad movies

AND bad tv, all the ALF you can handle! They're pretty good with short/minimal commercials.

Also why the hell do they insist on calling him Alf when they know his name is Gordon Shumway?

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

purple death ray posted:

"Your name is Alf"
"Gordon...Shumway..."
*whip crack*

Lol.

There's some legit classics on tubi too, I watched Suspiria for the first time the other day, what a loving fantastic movie.

They also put the commercial breaks in at natural times, which is both appreciated and not common in free apps.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I just dropped and broke a 99% full gram of pink kush oil in my vape pen and honestly, I'm angry at the world.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

grillster posted:

Put it in a small plastic tub and get a refillable cartridge from the local head shop to transfer it to.

So I shouldn't have thrown it at the sun in a tantrum?

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I used to do "poppers" which was basically a piece of brake line acting as the stem of a bong, and you'd put a tiny bit of tobacco to hold the weed in place, then put a ground up little nug on top.

poo poo was loving wild.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Sjs00 posted:

I just smoked the last of my trees. Thinking about quitting.

You should, hash oil pens are the best thing about our lovely dystopian future.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Yeah I don't get what any of you are talking about, I use a rechargeable pen with refillable tips that are bomb as gently caress.

I've never experienced a 5 minute high in any form of smoking weed, your supplier sounds sketchy as hell.

I live in legal land though, so there's no need to push bullshit.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I just found a sweet rear end bong in a little nook high up in the bathroom of the place I moved to, stem bowl screen incl!

I'm pumped, haven't owned a proper one in years.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Antioch posted:

I got 3.5g of this stuff called "Airplane Mode" and I have to say it's working exactly as advertised. It's quite nice to just switch off now and then. I'm very happy weed is legal :canada:

It's pretty awesome, I got 4 ounces of legit stuff for <$200 before I got hooked on the oil pens.

I've never been this weed rich in my life.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Riot Bimbo posted:

i smoke the weed now that i'm in Washington but i kinda hate the pricing of like, everything that's not straight flower. The markup on pre-made edibles and oils and concentrates and stuff sucks, and it sucks even more because my tolerance gets to "needs concentrates and oils" levels really god drat fast because i am chasing that like psychedelic level high and i really only get it after a tolerance break anyway

Sounds like you need to make some space cakes, senorita.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Mozi posted:

i was rewatching always sunny a few days ago and in the episode where dennis pretends to be a hippie and has the big bag of 'kind bud', i remembered the first time i watch that thinking it was a lot of pot, but now i just thought 'i have five times that much sitting in jars that i don't know when i'll get to'

it's like this stuff grows on trees or something!

I love that episode so much. (also every other one, if you haven't checked it out get high and do so!)

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Riot Bimbo posted:

My partner has a major depressive episode when she ceases use. We dont have the budget to smoke all day every day but she can get to a point where she's trying to avoid her crash by staying high,

Anyone else react this way? I need ideas i can forward to her.

My one ex had that problem too, I solved it by her breaking up with me and no longer being my issue!

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Riot Bimbo posted:

She's unhappy about her own pot use.

We've been discussing sobriety, we'll just move forward on that then

Sobriety's the weakling's way out, remember, disciprine comes from within.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

poverty goat posted:

flower is guaranteed not to cause mysterious lung illness

Lol yeah only the well known ones, woo!

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Jesus you're a drag. (get it?)

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Combining edibles with beer makes me actually feel like the town drunk in a movie, it's pretty sweet.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

poverty goat posted:

Good thing I didn't say it was safe because it came from nature, i said nature is good at quality control, perhaps better at it than many manufacturers of aftermarket weed products

You're really coming across as a prick, why is that?

vv Not you!

SilvergunSuperman fucked around with this message at 19:17 on Aug 25, 2019

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

We get it dude, you're against carts, sweet fuckin poo poo do we need a diatribe every time they're mentioned?

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Maybe we could start a hand-wringing over vapes thread and you could worry there?

This thread shouldn't be the biggest buzz kill on the forums, it's not right dammit!

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Like bottom bag or straight up leaf?

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Agrinja posted:

Sold a motorcycle so I talked to all the guys I know and am trying to turn up the best weed I can find in this poo poo illegal state. Dude says he got me some real medical fire for pickup tomorrow, I hope he's not loving with me, his grandad is a close friend of mine.

I still can't believe weed got legalized here in my lifetime, every day is a wonderland.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Tubi owns, the ads are extremely reasonable.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

DELETE CASCADE posted:

the best scraping tools are toothpicks, you can get a huge box of them for cheap and they won't gently caress up your glass

This guy knows what's up.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

AOCs Pink Pearl posted:

Got trees for the first time in over a year today if memory serves. Been on the carts for a while. Was almost too lazy to roll a j.

I'd smoke more joints if I could roll even acceptably poorly, but they just come out like ratshit and I end up aborting halfway through smoking.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

is pepsi ok posted:

Watching MMA/wrestling while baked is so good. I especially love all the pageantry and tension that surrounds a really big match.

Add sumo specifically to this, serinously, check out a single basho while ripped and you might just get hooked.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Fleetwood Crack posted:

I never really saw the appeal of the cartridges.

They're great for bringing with you and not worrying about loving around with refilling, if I'm at home I'm vaping flower for that flavour!

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Broken Machine posted:

I think it's more efficient than bowls or vapes, if you can roll a good or at least okay joint

That seems extremely suspect.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Broken Machine posted:

I mean subjectively, if I roll a small cone vs an equivalent bowl with some kief i will feel higher after the joint. Whether it actually delivers more I don't know

Huh interesting, it's definitely the opposite for me, even without kief.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

the weed thread: somehow the biggest buzzkill on the forums

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Harton posted:

Honestly just thinking about the taste of ABV makes me gag a little.

:hfive:

The smell drat near does it for me.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I've got an ounce sitting around, I really need to make some space cakes too. :hfive:

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Sativa reminds me of salvia when that was a thing.

One time my friend took a massive hit and started talking like a psycho.

His girlfriend said "you're scaring me" and he calmly replied "no I'm not."

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Shake is the only thing that gives me a headache, I'm surprised how many people choose to smoke it.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

is pepsi ok posted:

Got out of work early, stopped at Popeyes on the way home (5 piece tendies with red beans and rice, natch), and now I'm gonna get stupid high. No work til Jan 2nd.

Life is goooooooooooooooooood my dudes.

Popeyes spicy tenders with buttermilk ranch sauce is like fast food crack.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Hahah gently caress no, give it a nice whiff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

In the before-times, now that it's legal and I'm swimming in it that's just an unpleasant memory.

Wish I could toss you a fat nug :(