Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.

Swartz posted:

Anyone ever smoke that "Cherry Pie" strain? I'm assuming they named it that because after I smoke it, I can't stop thinking about pussy.

I think the last time I smoked it was like a week or so ago, and I had a day to myself, waked and baked, and then proceeded to get so horny that I spent most of the day in bed/on the couch/in the shower/in a dumpster, etc. jerking off my cock.

There was cum EVERYWHERE.

The weed jack is the absolute best thing ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

God I miss smoking everyday. Have to stay clean for whenever the gently caress they get on with drug testing us while they transfer owners of the business

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

I was watching UFC while high and drat I got so in to it.

I’ve been binging on UFC 3 for PS4 but never sat down and watched it really.

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

DoombatINC posted:

If you're MMA-curious, please check out both MacDonald vs Lawler from UFC 189 and Bigfoot vs Hunt from Fight Night 33 as they are both high art in the medium of violence

I will check these out, the sumo too

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

I never really got the strain thing. Weed just feels like weed whether indica or sativa.

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

I’ve been doing dispensary edibles on the reg so now my tolerance is super high, meaning I’m not :qq:

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

Got a OG kush Rove cartridge. It's really nice.

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

Did a 2 day tolerance break because I was taking monster puffs and it wasn't hitting as hard. Ended up sweating a lot today and couldn't go to sleep till 3am last night.

I took an edible and it's awwright again. I need to be more careful with redosing so my tolerance doesn't get out so out of control.

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

zer0spunk posted:

"yeah I'm not picky right now, whatever you have"

it's like smoking an everything bagel

:wtc:

Gotta at least have some lox

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

zer0spunk posted:

I'm in the same boat being a regular daily stoner. I could eat a 300mg punch bar and be fine. Taking a break while out of the country for a few weeks and then eating 65mg hit me hard though...

I'm getting there too. If it's not at least 50 mg, I can feel a little bit but only a little bit. Took a 2 day break and it was a good day back but a week later my tolerance is back up. Kushy punches sent me to the loving moon and I was too high to function off a corner of it but now I can take 100mg gummies and it'll be a sweet high but not destroy me.

It's probably mostly a me problem though. 2 days is like an accomplishment for me now.

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

The Walrus posted:

puilles out a slide whistle

*weeeeeeeEEEEEEEED!*

No lie. There's a certain phase of my highs that has random words on a slide whistle like that.

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

Gonna try and take a break till Thursday afternoon. My throat is burned up a little from vaping and my tolerance is trashed from all the high quality edibles (and vaping).

The fact that this seems big to me is all the reason I should. We're in the hellworld but lately I've spent every minute I'm not at work or driving blitzed on something and that can't be good. I'm able to take breaks when I need to get clean for a job and all but once that was done I went hogwild.

Really looking forward to the first night back. The best high for me has a little bit of disassociation and I haven't had that in a while.

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

I'm 30 and I've had my heaviest use in the last year or two. I can still do it if I have a good break. It helps to lie in bed and kind of like meditate and fantasize.

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

ended my t-break today.

Oooh that's some nice weed. If any of you are in Socal check out Standard. Their edibles have always been bananas dank and I'm liking the vape. It's a 510 cartridge, 40 bucks, very solid high. I also like the ceramic mouthpiece.

I'll let you know if the oil is vitamin E and cat piss. I've been using their edibles for a while now and they are pretty consistent and generous. They're sending reps all over LA after coming out of nowhere last year so they're probably cool for the moment.

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

Did like 70mg of edible and 10mg of adderall. Worked hard all day and my feet and legs hurt, so I'm gonna fly.

interwhat posted:

Wittingly took a pre-employment drug screening with dirty urine. The real story is I cleverly brought clean urine with me but apparently you need a certain amount to "get a temp" which I could clearly see the temp lable changing color but because it wasn't the amount he wanted he dumped it down the toilet and then I had to hang for an hour and piss dirty.

Anywho, I got a text from my potential employer asking about the results so I texted him back, told him I was confident about passing because it had been a few weeks(a lie), but I have anxiety and chronic heel pain and I'm not an addict. He said to sit tight, and "we really want to have you".

So here I am, in a constant state of freaking out. Hoping for a little glimmer of hope. I started my own business during covid(car repair) but it hasn't taken off, and money is running out. This place I applied to is one of the only places that still drug screens, but at least it was one of those interviews you know you have the job before you walk in.

In other news, I've been smoking, and preferably eating edibles a lot more to deal with issues and primarily stop drinking so much and it's good. Not sure what the point of this post was but

At least he made an overture of possibly letting it slide! He was under no obligation to be cool about it, he could have just said it was policy and that was it.

I really hate weed is still tested for, that we're even tested at all.

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

Waked and baked. I’m cooking sausage, hash browns, and eggs with the champions league on in Spanish. poo poo owns

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

Yeah vaping and edibles torched my tolerance. I still get high but... it takes a lil bit. I'm at like a gram of oil every week and a half, plus gummies. Pandemic and work loving sucks.

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

I've soldered my guitar high. I've done a few times already and what I needed to hit wasn't buried deep, so I went for it. Worked out. Helps that guitars don't carry any current really.

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

Sjs00 posted:

I cut my gas with CBD from the store. It makes the real poo poo last longer and still gets me hosed up. My friends don't like it so much but gently caress em haha.
Have you guys tried the Ooze battery and carts? Shits great

Ooze batteries are cool and good. I got one randomly in a dispo and I ordered two more for me and my GF.

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Even with weed I haven't been able to keep up with fps games since I turned 30. Just constantly outshot and outsighted by everyone younger.

Really like getting into Gears Tactics lately and just loving up grubs all night.

Surprisingly I've kept up a 1:1. But I also heavily abused Shipment, which is only there for point grinding really, and other tiny maps where even bads can stumble into good angles.

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

Video Nasty posted:

One of the best combinations I have discovered lately is to finish a bowl, eat a piece of toast (or bread) with peanutbutter spread and then slam a big glass of milk and go about my day. :feelsgood:

THC is fat soluble and you my friend ate a bunch.

Idk if it affects anything but hey, it might.

bagmonkey posted:

Cities: Skyline and pot is fuckin' dangerous. Dang near lost 8 hours of my weekend.

Management and city/base building are my timewarps. ONI became my most played game on Steam out of nowhere. I'm not even good at Anno but I lost several nights to it. Surviving Mars too.

I actively avoid playing Rimworld because I know it will suck me again. I'm trying to learn Workers and Resources because I need that much more crunchiness.

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

Hirayuki posted:

Likewise, I can heartily recommend Plus Products. Their excellent THC gummies (not available in MI :argh:) were the first weed product I'd tried, and their small range of CBD gummies are also very very good. Whenever I think CBD doesn't do much for me, a Plus gummy changes my mind.

How is the MI pot scene? I might escape from California prices and gentrify the gently caress out the place.

Have the grey market shops sprouted like mushrooms from the ashes of the rust belt, like they do in LA? Places would just pop up, get busted, and then move somewhere else. Since weedmaps went down I have no idea where new spots are lol.

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

It works, but they took out any one who didn't have a license so it was kinda useless unless I wanted to buy 1g cartridges for 65 bucks vs 40 at grey market

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

Protocol7 posted:

What the hell is going on in California that so many storefronts aren't licensed? There ain't no way in hell I'm buying something like a cartridge from an unlicensed dispensary anyway. Maybe we're spoiled with less insane licensing requirements in Colorado.

They just pop up in random storefronts, one time an old auto repair place, which was the most low key spot I've ever been in. My usual one is done out of a converted motel room.

For a little while enforcement was kind of lax. They played whack a mole and raided them but they would just do keep doing it somewhere else.

As for lab testing, the legit places all have that now at least. I agree on getting oil from places like but I use a local brand called Standard and their edibles were always consistent, so I stick with their poo poo.

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

Play posted:

Maybe I'm just imperceptive but I hardly notice differences between strains at all. I usually prefer indica or something with some CBD in it, but I think that's mostly psychosomatic. And how I feel afterwards seems to have a lot more to do with my state of mind, how tired I am, what time of day it is, how much I smoked and at what potency etc. than any huge differences between strains.

I've got a friend who rambles on and on about how strains and indica/sativa don't really matter and the specific levels of cannabinoids and terpenes is the only thing that does. That seems convincing to me but I also don't really care enough to pay attention to that stuff. Maybe because I'm from the before-times when you smoked whatever weed your dealer happened to have at the moment and were grateful for it

:same: I don’t trip off strains either, I smoke either and it’s never that different. But maybe it’s because I don’t smoke flower regularly and making it Into oil let’s the magic out

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

Moving into my new apartment out of my parents house bumping The Sims 1 music yeee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNizVO8WBYw

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

Inspector Hound posted:

Make sure you feel safe and comfortable, have a couple things planned, even if it's just "watch this movie," have a drink and some food ready in an easy spot to get to, maybe make sure your most pressing real world responsibilities are handled. Suggested music: Spyro Gyra - Catching the Sun

e I also really liked the movies 2001: A Space Odyssey and Quest for Fire (Clan of the Cave Bear isn't as good, just rewatch Quest for Fire). YouTube also has a whole grip of recordings of Terence Mckenna lectures set against spacey music and visuals, those really did it for me for a while. Go one bowl at a time, and examine what you're feeling. Cannabis isn't really a party drug, even though parties usually include some.

Someone who was in A Quest for Fire was a substitute teacher in my middle school and high school

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

Wait, you don't want to go space?

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

I stay smoking my bong in my apartment, gently caress the landlord.

I think my neighbor across the hall also smokes, I can smell it and she has a sign for people not to enter without people present lol.

skooma512 fucked around with this message at 06:15 on Jun 8, 2021

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

Earwicker posted:

there are probably more people in my building who smoke weed than who dont.

in spite of legalization california is weird and mixed. where i live, in la, smoking joints on the street is completely normal and unremarkable. down in orange county this is unacceptable antisocial behavior that can still get you arrested for violating various municipal codes. there are also conservative towns in the central valley and other areas that have banned weed and dispensaries outright. and even in la there are nowhere near as many dispensaries as in places like seattle or denver (the bay area is somewhat better) and they are way more expensive, so as a result there's more gray/black market weed here

Gray market is clutch. It’s the only place I can cop 100mg gummies still

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

They’ll make a mirror isomer molecule of THC (same drug, just chemically flipped over) and patent that and sell it for 2000 a gram and ban everything else

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

We ordered two boxes from Nugg Club and mfers put it on the driver to tell us nah, you’re not getting the other box you paid for. He said there should be an email and refund, there are none.

Alright guys, have fun dealing with Visa. I’m sure a cannabis business is in their good graces

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

For these vaporizer things, it seems you need a lot of kit in order to do it like torches and whatever dosing caps are for.

How is the high compared to a beaker bong?

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

I’m still paranoid about getting a med card and losing deniability.

But then again my apartment probably reeks of it, my DL gets scanned into god knows what at the shop, and my piss would test white hot, so who am I fooling?

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

People say weed doesn’t help with pain and we’re just getting high (yeah, so?) but I did an old and slept the wrong way and my neck was hurting all day, until I smoked a bowl. Pain went right away.

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

Chinatown posted:

Yeah the cartridge market is nuts in CA. My store has probably a dozen brands and well over 50 strains. Just a full wall of cartridges. And CBD ones as well. Super popular.

Everybody here has rear end in a top hat landlords or lives with their parents, so carts let you get mad high and nobody is the wiser.

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

I keep my adjustable at 3.8 and it’s fine.

They’re Ooze batteries. I like that but tbh the charging and firing has been a little temperamental so I’m not as keen on them as I used to be

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

LuckyCat posted:

I feel so jealous about the strain talk. The only thing I can get where I live is “weed.” So far so good though, no complaints because I probably don’t know what I’m missing.

Fwiw I don’t trip about strains at all, they never seem to make a difference

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

God I hope I can get to the shop before close today, having a 10 to 7 shift sucks when everything closes at 8.

Weed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

Is there a kind of lighter I should look at for bongs or should I Just Smoke and not overthink it and just use whatever Bic is around?