Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

was hanging out with a new guy i buy weed from last night and he gets out this huge 2-3g cone with a bunch of hash oil in it. my other two friends passed the gently caress out afterward and i ended up going home and falling asleep around midnight. i don't remember eating a baked potato, but there is evidence in my apartment that i did. woke up at 7 this morning and i'm still ripped wtf hash oil

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

weed

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

FilthyImp posted:

What's a good vape strain/edible that won't give me disconnected time dilation?

Something that will leave me feeling relaxed, like I spent an afternoon in the pool or something?

Try weed.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

I would recommend smoking at least .5 g of weed.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i dont understand the concept of flavored blunt wraps and papers who is smoking poop weed that sucks so bad you need to add artificial flavors to it? I haven't seen mids since like 2001

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

I've never liked blunt wraps because, although i smoke cigarettes, i don't like to mix weed with tobacco. A friend brought over a pretty good hemp cbd bluntwrap if that is your thing but i can't honestly imagine a better smoking experience than plain raw papers with the cardboard tip. i like a vape too but 90% of what i smoke is joints. glass pipes and bongs and stuff are all fine, i just find that i don't enjoy smoking out of them very much unless they're sparkling new clean with alcohol.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

also gently caress prerolled cones.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

nothing tips me off that someone is a narc more than whipping out a joint that they did not roll themselves.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i live in a legal state and some people are just narcs, i refuse to smoke with them.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

also i buy all my weed from a guy who comes to my house and smokes joints with me.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

learn to roll then btich...

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

just sit down with a pack of papers and some weed it's like practically free just practice. don't forget the cardboard tips, raw makes them, they make your joint 10x better.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Flowers For Algeria posted:

Lmao just tear out bits of cardboard from a piece of packaging dude

Anyway it’s been a while since I last toked but tonight is gonna be a good night

stop being a hobo, the tips are like a dollar for 50 of them

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Earwicker posted:

i like rolling my own joints but i buy prerolls all the time when im travelling because i dont always have time and place to sit down and roll a joint. also im lazy

if it's a matter of convenience then this is fine but generally i feel people should be learning the craft of rolling joints if they are smoking weed because it is very beautiful when done well. also i am sure you've noticed that a lot of dispensaries pre-rolls are filled with dried out nasty weed. at least that's my experience. another good reason to learn to roll a nice cone.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Kamikaze Raider posted:

I buy all my poo poo from a family in the suburbs (Texas) and the mom loves to slip me a free pre-rolled when her son isn't looking because I've been buying from them for so long.

What do you want me to do, just turn down free weed?!

ok obviously not especially if you're getting it from the grower. but see my above comment about dispensary pre rolls

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i've experimented with adding various kinda of concentrates but to me smoking a joint is about smoking flower. sometimes i add a dab of wax to a joint if i'm going to a party but usually i just want to smoke flower in there and dab the concentrates. matter of taste i suppose

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

again if you are traveling and dont have a grinder then do whatever i'm not judging you.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i guess a pipe can be convenient. personally i never liked the way they taste compared to a joint.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

the real problem with abv other than it having all the terps and thc burned off is that it's dry as poo poo and harsh to smoke. i find it very unenjoyable and usually throw my abv out when i'm done with it in my vaporizer.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i don't like eating abv it gives nasty burps. there's more weed in the world right now than there's ever been in history, i don't feel like i need to get every single bit of thc out of ever crumb of weed. if i was gonna eat edibles, i would eat them made from fresh weed or extract not abv.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

also to the people talking about cartridges: smoke flower.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

a lot of pens are made with the worst grade extracts and then they put fake terps in them.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

if you smoke flower at least you know there's just weed in there.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

I get great stuff straight from California that my friend personally screens from the dispensary, so I'm not worried.

i still think extracting the thc and terps then putting them back together with propylene glycol is going in the wrong direction for weed and refuse to support it. why does an ecig have to be involved at all. i understand all the convenience arguments people are making for them but there's long term health and safety studies on smoking bud which makes it far superior to me. i read the other day the california weed market is like 40% pens or something like that, why would you want to support that compared to flower?

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

basically if you only smoke pens you are a narc. mark my words, narcs

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Turtlicious posted:

I have friends who are allergic to strong smells

that just means they are fussy they're not actually allergic to anything.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

have yall heard of this thing that gets rid of the smell of weed smoke? it's called a window

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i smoke plentyu don't challenge me

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i think there's a lot of stuff in cartridges people probably don't know about because they're all made by guys who were open blasting bho in their back yard 2 years ago.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

to add to the above advice, after taking a dropper of cbd you should smoke a big rear end cone of sour diesel

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i think it's fine when people dont smoke weed because their body chemistry does not agree with it. but if you use zig-zag papers to roll a joint you're a narc. unless you're old, then that's just the papers you use.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Nucken Futz posted:

Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong!

Unless you mean those Zig-Zag Blue's, they are terrible.
The Whites though, ya gotta be a pro to roll a nice blunt - not a loving Cone FFS, what's with you Americans and Cone joints? While we're at it, someone in the dark past hosed you 'mericans over big time by only selling you those bogus double-wides, WTF, no wonder y'all need those little rolling machines. don't get me started - that doesn't run with a torn piece of the cardboard cover from the papers for a filter.

Narcs can't do that. They use those loving machines.

Also, If you need flavored papers, you really need better weed.

I'm really liking the Lemon Haze Rosin right now. It's messier than the shatter I usually use, but I'm told it's good for healthy.

this guy is obv too old to understand what i am saying.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i agree with what he said that only narcs use rolling machines though.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

BigFactory posted:

Pros crumple up their paper before they roll.

i don't do this personally because it fucks up the way i tuck the paper in but i have a very oldschool friend who does it and therefore it is acceptable (not narc)

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Harton posted:

What’s this whole cone deal anyway? From the Chicagoland area and have never seen anyone roll a joint with anything other than a paper. What type of bougie poo poo is that?

Also orange box of zigzags for life.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

friday weed

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

just smoke flower.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i got some real good chemdog right now gonna puff soon. just notifying this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

weed