Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
if this trash of a thread beats my wind man thread im never playing WoW again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
:toxx:

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
sorry but wakeup check call, something called the "real" world that you stoned nerds dont even know about but its waiting outside your door, waiting to chew you up and spit you out and you wont even know whats happening because yourll be too drat medicated to notice. heh

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
weed gives you rear end pimples

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
how about an RIP, rest in peices- i've just emailed the police about you diddling your nieces*

*thathonkey has not (to my knowlege) ever been convincted, tried, or even accused of such a thing it is merely something i typed in the heat of battle rapping (berszerker mode) and not meant to be taken seriously and i apologize to anyone who was offended please forgive me for i am a simple, foolish man who often exaggerates and/or lies when put into awkward social situations even on the internet like in forums and emails and chatting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

thathonkey posted:

holy poo poo smythe did it. i am tripping the gently caress out at the new forum background

this forum has gone 2 the dogs (much like thathonkies sex life)*

*to my knowledge thathonke has not had sex with any dogs that I know of but who knows he is propably a prevert of some magnitude although i have no proof of any such thing.

JiveHonky fucked around with this message at 00:32 on Aug 24, 2016