Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Freestyle
Sep 2, 2014

by R. Guyovich
This is may favorite topic, I had like a ton of great posts written up in my mind, funny, insightful, aesthetically composed to appeal to your inner poet, but those FUCKIN DOGS runnin around in the background are giving me a seizure, so I'm out.

Gonna sit outside, marathon some massive bong rips, watch the sun go down, listen to some Stars of the Lid and eat fresh chilled peaches the size of cantaloupes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freestyle
Sep 2, 2014

by R. Guyovich

Curdy Lemonstan posted:

Being a sober stoner is like being superman.
Same, but opposite. Sober, I'm just mild-mannered, plain old boring little grey man. But when I'm high... I can fly, I'm invulnerable, I'm at one with the universe.

Freestyle
Sep 2, 2014

by R. Guyovich
I hate smoking, but I LOVE being high. I've tried vaping, but I just can't achieve the same level of orbiting in outer space that I get from smoking. And edibles don't get me there either. I envy people who have near-psychedelic experiences on edibles.

Freestyle
Sep 2, 2014

by R. Guyovich
I would love to be high out of my mind on a daily basis, but it just doesn't work for me, my tolerance it too high. So I have to space my sessions out, usually only smoke 2x a week now.

Question for all the daily smokers: do you still feel any effects? Do you still get high? If I smoke daily, by the 3rd day, I barely feel anything, even after 3 dank bowls.