Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Am here to support the thread’s endeavor, a thread

1/?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ui70aN0-TM0

Wholesome af

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

YeahTubaMike posted:

Keeping in mind that I have work tomorrow and won't get home until around 6pm today, should I smoke or eat?

Of course

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

low key sex master posted:

i don't give a poo poo about someone toking up unless they're hotboxing me (because that would be rude)

I think it’s considerate

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
My first dab I kept inhaling waiting for my cousin, who has the blowtorch, to lift the slide out like it was a bong. I didn’t realize that I wasn’t filling the piece with smoke (like a bong), I was filling my lungs with smoke.

Almost died.

Never been that high again ever.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Posting for the cause

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Target Track Jacket posted:

Please get a photo of you booping the snoot. It would be so literal

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Posting on historic page

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Posting at historic time

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
4:20 is not a time it is a state of mind

Until 4:20 then it’s definitely a time.

Maaaaaan.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Munchies for some reason always hit me a lot harder and a lot more unexpectedly with edibles.

With flower it’s like “oh I got the munchies, time to eat”

But with edibles its like suddenly I’m starting down the third row of Oreos while woofing down my second bag of Doritos and then I think “hmm, maybe I have the munchies....”

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
I posted my doggo on 4/20 but I think I should post him on 4/21

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Look at my goofy dog doing the butt tuck spin zoomies

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
After it gets commodified and capitalism ruins it I just imagine a bunch of executives in a room like “we need to call this one GREEN MONKEY ARMPITS” or some poo poo.

Weed strains have always made me chuckle.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
I was throwing out some old fruit that I bought and I noticed my red apples went bad faster than my green apples and my stoned brain made up a joke and since I was stoned I’m sharing with the weed thread:

I noticed my green apples go bad later than my red apples. Do you think it’s because of the tart-iness?

Lol well thanks for reading my joke.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
First time I did a dab I felt pretty crack head when my cousin pulled out the big rear end blowtorch he uses at his plumber job

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Who cares

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Mechanical Pencil posted:

So, it's lips *outside* the bong, yeah?

Please don’t hit your friends’ bongs like this.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Edibles give me a weed hangover for sure. Just grogginess usually.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Happy Thread posted:

THC/CBD makes your thinking less hierarchical. Instead of some single brain module dictatorially managing all the others, it becomes possible for other modules to win, bypassing the chain of command. When this happens it becomes a lot less hidden how those modules were always active at all times, but how their ideas often are usually thrown out before consideration. When they are allowed to contribute, the brain becomes a lot more like a parallel computer than a serial one, processes no longer blocked/stalled by each other so frequently. As an extra-parallelized computer, the brain can come up with ideas faster in total, creating more general opportunities for one thought to connect to others. Each module is also better enabled to contribute ideas that the "hierarchy" didn't expect to be good but actually turn out to be upon higher-level evaluations. The only downside is that you can get off task.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Happy Thread posted:

The problem is it's not a replicable/repeatable result. Every time I get that stoned I come up with a completely different model for how weed might be distorting modular processing in the brain, but the different versions clash hard.

There was another one about how it was all about process scheduling (between brain modules) getting its frequency screwed with, so that you could become aware of thoughts out of their usual order, which can lead to all the disturbing feelings of being in a time loop.

You’re a stoner bro. It happens.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Is “I smoke weed” a good enough citation for my essay on the side effects of weed

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

The Velvet Witch posted:

Would you be considered a primary source?

Does it matter if I’m high?

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

thathonkey posted:

what temp is best to vape at besides the obvious 420 degrees ??

My thermostat is usually in the low 70s. Pretty comfy for vaping.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

jimmychoo posted:

did i commiserate with y'all by saying i'm moving from a state with legal weed to texas? lol. i am scared and spoiled, i'm a med patient so i don't pay tax so i kind of love dispensaries

Post in the schadenfreude thread because that’s where you belong

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Earwicker posted:

honestly probably less risky to fly it these days. tsa doesnt give a poo poo about weed in most american airports, but on the road there are definitely places where the cops are actively going after people travelling from legal into illegal states, ive seen these kinds of traps in idaho (targetting washington) and kansas (targetting colorado) and heard of them in plenty of other spots.

those places are becoming fewer as legalization expands but they are still out there and if hypothetically caught with a personal amount of weed i would absolutely rather be dealing with tsa than a state trooper or sheriff in an illegal state

You’re no angel!

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Is this the weed cult?

Earwicker posted:

i mean i am a travelling professional, its just that when im on the road it tends to be in a van full of musicians and/or actors and instruments and amps and poo poo so even though we keep our vehicles in good shape and dont have hippy bumper stickers and poo poo like that,

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
I smoked a small bowl yesterday. It was the last of my weed. I want to take a T-Break since I’m going to hang out with a few friends the weekend of the 22nd for a vaccination celebration. I’m already bouncing off the walls jonesing.

Dog give me strength.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
I think you’re underestimating how much emphysema and lung cancer suck.

You’re not just gonna keel over and die one day.

Well I guess you could. But using cigarettes as your out seems painful.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
You’re gonna do what you wanna do man, but I’ve seen two relatives die with a combination of lung cancer and emphysema brought on from decades of smoking, and I’d much rather be 80 in a home than to be as utterly miserable and waiting for death as they were.

If you talk to anyone in their mid to late 40s who has smoking-related chronic illnesses (or anyone at any age with a chronic illness, honestly), they’ll tell you how foolish you are.

It’s like having an asthma attack all the time. I have asthma, and that poo poo doesn’t just sound unhealthy, it sounds downright terrifying.

you’re not just going to die. You’re going to spend years feeling like something is killing you.

boop the snoot fucked around with this message at 17:41 on May 10, 2021

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

bagmonkey posted:

Here's a cool fact about weed: When I decided I wanted to quit smoking cigarettes, I just smoked weed instead. Now I only smoke weed and do not smoke cigarettes. That's my cool fact about weed, thanks

This was my method of quitting cigarettes.

Gateway to not smoking cigarettes drug

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Concentrates always last so much longer than flower for me but they make my chest feel like there’s a 50lb weight on it sometimes.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
20-40 joints in a day would be an ounce in like 2-3 days

Source: I was smoking an ounce a week for a while.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Watch wiz khalifa’s boat method of rolling joints and never look back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sB44HdBZrz8

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
I roll blunts and joints.

Blunts are substantially easier for me than joints.

My joints often get clogged because they get rolled too tight.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Salt and alcohol is my go-to cleaning solution.

It’s basically formula 420 without the blue and whatever lemon or lime scent they also use.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
A blue hedgehog jewelry cleaner would be awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
I top the last bowl of every bag with kief. It sizzles when I light it because that’s what kief does.

It’s like turbo weed.

It owns.