Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

bagmonkey posted:

I think it's time for my yearly attempt at a T break. WFH has me smoking wayyyy the gently caress too much and when I had to take a bunch of edibles to even feel poo poo last night, I knew it was time. Wish me luck friendos!

yeah im there with you...decided to work on a career change in january and left my job, so ive had way too much time on my hands. at the very least i quit alcohol as soon as I was unemployed, so that was good.

but february was a lot of eating edibles for breakfast and toking all day and night. i stocked up at a dispensary and dug in to my living room as we had a super snowy and home-bound end to winter. honestly i feel like i was disrespecting the weed.

so im just about one week in, and honestly, this past weekend was fuckin hard. ive been a weeknight primetime toker and full on weekend stoner for years now. the past couple months pushed that tolerance to the next level, clearly.

yeah yeah username/post combo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

Play posted:

Also I'll be honest I don't even use grinders. Just an extra step to me that usually isn't necessary as I don't roll tons of js or vape. I enjoy pulling weed apart with my fingers.

:thunk:

my current grinder is seriously dull. its more a shredder

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
is the budtender world hard to get into? i have mucho experience tending to much larger trees & management experience to boot, does that zoom my resume up a little bit in the stack?

obviously id have to move somewhere to do this, idk how they look at outsiders getting in on their weed rush

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
i did a week T-break and then scraped my grinder out last night. actually got a good kiefy hashy bowl out of it. so other than that little detour its back to nothing. my more important thing to stop was drinking so this stone cold sober blows.

i have a lovely appetite no matter if im smoking or not, its weird. i can easily do one meal a day most days. i usually eat a piece of fruit for breakfast and probably wont eat again until 6-7pm.

im debating the 3 hour round trip to hit up a dispensary since my easy hookup is unavailable. on top of the drive theres the weed taxes and its just ugh

its a rainy saturday in the midwest

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

Overnight Blaze posted:

A good backdoor into budtending/the weed industry is to work in production/distribution/cultivation. If you're willing to spend a few months working in the back and getting some on-paper experience, a lot of shops will bump your resume up in priority or consider moving you to the front.

thats all i want to do really

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

jimmychoo posted:

ok i gotta say, i just smoked and started watching eric andre’s new show on netflix and it’s already cracked me up a few times

jackson polyp

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
i thought that was the only fun they offer

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
my best friends hotboxed the little glass observation booth up above the basketball court in our high school gym, i didn't have the balls for that one

we would not have survived the age of more thorough camera surveillance

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
If it's cold out just go stand outside for ten minutes. Nothing kills my high like that.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
Wisconsin is going to be a protracted battle with the Tavern League for legal weed, im afraid.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

explosivo posted:

Celebrating tonight with an inordinate amount of weed, got a job offer to get out of my current hellish department and it comes with a hefty raise too :waycool:

congrats

i just nailed an interview and hopefully about a week from now i'll be s -t-o-n-e-d

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
ughhhhhhh im so close to getting a job and i just wanna smok weed

kinda glad i didn't get hired right before 4/20 though gently caress i bet the dispensary like black friday hosed

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

Inspector Hound posted:

The best way to buy weed at a dispensary is to look at what you're going to buy. Don't look at a sample jar, don't look at a list of terpenes, don't, please, please don't, look at the tested THC percentage. Look at it, leave if they don't let you, smell it if you can, you probably won't be able to for now because of COVID but it's definitely something to do normally, then go from there.

im confused by this post. what is with the THC % anyway?

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
i feel like Illinois dispensaries are starting to offer less premium flower options and I'm a bit disturbed by the trend.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
im the dude Bradley Cooper Limitless-ing it up, vaping and crushing it in pool

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
dang. was gonna watch the world series last night since i figured it may be my last chance to catch some baseball this year.

between waiting for the projector to fire up and smoking a bowl i done fell the gently caress asleep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
you guys gently caress much with these handheld flower vaporizer things? good or bad experiences?

my partner got the Firefly 2+ and its kinda weak as gently caress on the pull. i honestly feel like the device is gonna make me burn through more weed for less