Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Velvet Witch
Jul 24, 2017

"I don't have a "make better posts" spell, you're on your own."
Weed makes soft things SOFTER I just lost an hour just kneading my bed like a cat. Thank god for fleece blankets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Velvet Witch
Jul 24, 2017

I've also ramped up my weed consumption because of the pandemic. I used to take 5-10g like twice to three times a week and now I smoke a bowl like, once every single day. I just think "well I'm not doing anything tomorrow anyway so why not".

The Velvet Witch
Jul 24, 2017

I just use a bigass spool of hemp wick and a dollar store lighter. I noticed the hits started tasting a lot less like butane and i love it to death.

The Velvet Witch
Jul 24, 2017

Just got back from getting my nanochip installed and my arm is doing the big owwie, might smonk a big weed and play some slay the spire

The Velvet Witch
Jul 24, 2017

Mine next one is near the end of next month and I got the pfizer shot. I don't have much to do but schoolwork at home so I think I'll be okayish. Just an arm hurtie and it's a little hot, but I'm in Cali so that's honestly probably just the actual weather baking me.

The Velvet Witch
Jul 24, 2017

Thinkin about getting multiple grinders for my many different weeds, maybe one with those swank rear end crank handles on them

The Velvet Witch
Jul 24, 2017

WithoutTheFezOn posted:

Can it also be a music box?

That would be the raddest thing in all of existence

thathonkey posted:

check out the brilliant cut grinder they sell multiple platters for different coarseness of grind

:eyes_emoji:

The Velvet Witch
Jul 24, 2017

Happy 420, gonna scream at all these chocolate cookies today

The Velvet Witch
Jul 24, 2017

The Velvet Witch
Jul 24, 2017

praise be to all four of the twenties

The Velvet Witch
Jul 24, 2017

Why am I drooling at nug pics

The Velvet Witch
Jul 24, 2017

nishi koichi posted:

for some reason smoking weed with bigass torches or whatever oogs me out, i hate feeling like i'm doing an incredibly dangerous science experiment. like whipits, where i'm always wondering if the cracker's going to fly off or the tank will explode.

i'm glad carts and those little globe coil pens exist for concentrates

The more technical or haphazard I think I look while I smoke the worse I feel about it, the last thing I wanna feel while I'm getting high is "you look like someone with a Problem"

The Velvet Witch
Jul 24, 2017

Im high as poo poo eatin these jalapeño barbecue chips and it's like head is about to explode

The Velvet Witch
Jul 24, 2017

Kush cake actually clobbered my rear end last night. My cousin came through with some kc he didnt smonk and a few prerolls and now I can kinda see why people drop so much cash on The Good poo poo rather than buying bulk sometimes, a pinch of this poo poo had me flyin.

The Velvet Witch
Jul 24, 2017

fuctifino posted:

I made the switch last year to mostly buy 3.5's of top shelf strains rather than bulk, and it works out well. I buy less, but I use less... and get way higher and medicated than before.

Yeah I can totally see the benefits of getting More hosed up less often rather than sitting at a cool buzz every single day even tho my fave strains are dime a dozen poo poo like blackberry kush

The Velvet Witch
Jul 24, 2017

boop the snoot posted:

Is “I smoke weed” a good enough citation for my essay on the side effects of weed

Would you be considered a primary source?

The Velvet Witch
Jul 24, 2017

boop the snoot posted:

Does it matter if I’m high?

not at all

The Velvet Witch
Jul 24, 2017

Why do y'all talk about the absolute darkest poo poo in the weed thread like life itself isnt a neverending nightmare parade WITHOUT the eventual threat of swiss cheese brain and diced tomato lung

The Velvet Witch
Jul 24, 2017

rotinaj posted:

Because paranoia and anxiety are often a side effect of cannabis usage

I loving believe it

The Velvet Witch
Jul 24, 2017

I feel ripped off honestly, I was prepared to char broil my braincells while the nanobots did their business but now I'll just have to do it anyway like I was planning to.

The Velvet Witch
Jul 24, 2017

Waffle! posted:

And a big can of Arizona Mucho Mango.

Sometimes i'll go to CVS and get some of the RX flavour, I think it's literally the only place that sells it around here and it's incredible

The Velvet Witch
Jul 24, 2017

I can personally vouch for blue dream and kush cake and im pretty sure that you will star in your own isekai if you down an entire 8th of any of this overfrosted poo poo we got in the US. a pinch of kush cake had me fighting to keep my mind from evaporating

The Velvet Witch
Jul 24, 2017

+1 for buttweed

The Velvet Witch
Jul 24, 2017

My first smoking apparatus was a pipe made from low grade amethyst that I got from etsy, it's fuckin rad cuz it totally fits my Witch Aesthetic™

The Velvet Witch
Jul 24, 2017

Sucrose posted:

Also I was talking to some old stoners at the cookout and they're like "Back in the day weed used to be so much stronger" and I'm like nah no way, your tolerance was just lower back then, and they're like "nah nah, I swear, it was better." Is it bullshit?

Yeah I'm 100% certain that they were just weed babies and had super low tolerance. Like, back then weed was just Weed like right out of the ground, today we actively try our best to cross Super Fuckotron with God's Own Stash to make weed that will have you high for a week.

The Velvet Witch
Jul 24, 2017

bagmonkey posted:

I remember the first weed I bought on my own in my 20s and even the shake I can buy for $80/oz is better than that. Ridiculous(ly awesome)

Both the quality floor and ceiling of weed have risen basically, even "garbage" weed is amazing now

The Velvet Witch
Jul 24, 2017

Finally got my hands on some hash thanks to eaze, this poo poo liked my post and killed me instantly

The Velvet Witch
Jul 24, 2017

Earwicker posted:

where do you live? i use eaze sometimes in LA and have not yet seen proper hash but thats cool if they are starting to carry it

edit: also im currently up in the bay area and looked at the eaze menu here and there's a whole section for some extra bougie brand advertised as "for the experienced canniabis consumer", selling eigths for $72. i never paid that much even in illegal days :psyduck:

I got loose hash zkittlez for like 20 bucks and i live in the same spot actually

The Velvet Witch
Jul 24, 2017

Yeah I live in pretty much a food desert with like, one food4less that has the bare minimum foods to sustain life (sometimes)

The Velvet Witch
Jul 24, 2017

Well the cops gotta be dressed fresh to death while they continue to violate your rights so

The Velvet Witch
Jul 24, 2017

Buying a dumb little glass tube for my vap has been like, the height of my weed career. It doesn't do poo poo but look nice but it's mine.

The Velvet Witch
Jul 24, 2017

Purple Fritter like destroys my rear end and whatever man it can have it

The Velvet Witch
Jul 24, 2017

I'm bad at posting but I bought this behemoth the other day. I don't smoke but I love vaping out of Huge Glass.

The Velvet Witch
Jul 24, 2017

bagmonkey posted:

Holy poo poo dude stuff a bunch of ice down that bad boy

Oh yeah baby you already know

The Velvet Witch
Jul 24, 2017

Inspector Hound posted:

I recommend buying bags of ice at the grocery store, you'll go insane trying to keep up with what that monster will go through in an afternoon

Oh for sure. Sometimes I'll make cubes for it specifically but in the winter that's not much of a problem, a big cup of crushed ice is usually enough for how many times I vap a day. Might get a little scarce in the summer.,.,.

The Velvet Witch
Jul 24, 2017

I've always used a torch and found no issue with it but I feel like if I start using an induction heater I'll swear by it and never feel right with a torch ever again.

The Velvet Witch
Jul 24, 2017

bagmonkey posted:

For the record, the Vapman definitely needed to be re-engineered to be used by dummies because that thing was a pain in the rear end to get right

Link to the Vapman, I don't know if they've made any updates in the past decade or so since I got mine

Very glad that having a masters degree is no longer required to vape

The Velvet Witch
Jul 24, 2017

Got some Alien OG and I'm vibing heavily, smoke more weed chat

The Velvet Witch
Jul 24, 2017

Sunk Dunk posted:

emergency: i am out of weed and i last bought an ounce on feb 19

do i have a problem??

I think I've bought like 2 ounces over my entire life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Velvet Witch
Jul 24, 2017

SMOKE MORE WEED, THREAD

I'm a bong vape baby but smoking the occasional joint outside feels good, it's been super windy for the last week tho. Good for Me but bad for keeping a doob lit.