Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
just bought the limit of cartridges at the weed store since there was a special deal on them

total score for this trip out of my apartment

1 100mg key lime pie edible chocolate
8 weed carts
8 hot dogs
8 hot dog buns

:hai: going to be a good day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
just made my bed time for some weed :2bong:

oh wait i apparently tucked in my vape underneath the sheets

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

poverty goat posted:

Today is 12/4/20, the last 4/20 of 2020 unless you count 12/14/20 and 12/24/20

gently caress. Good thing I'm extremely high right now.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgB-3aANe0

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
thread stuck good luck goons :hai:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I have an iStick Power as well that is my primary go to, using it with cartridges. although I wish i could figure out why every long once in a while a cartridge feels like it gets blocked and i have to suck really hard. It happened a lot more with a cartridge brand I used to use, but the kind I've been getting for 6 months have had it happen in 2 of the last 3 carts.

oddly not visible air bubbles/plunging the cart doesn't help most of the time

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

bagmonkey posted:

Mods can we get the title of the thread changed to HELP US GET TO 420 ON 4/20 or something idk how to do this without feeling like I'm being an rear end in a top hat

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
im hongry

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I watched Grandma's Boy when it first came out but haven't in years. My favorite is probably Pineapple Express tbqh

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
harold & kumar is good. also this is the end

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
weed

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Nooner posted:

GUYS JALEEL WHITE IS STARTING A POT BUSINESS AND HE IS SELLING A STRAIN CALLED "PURPLE URKEL"!!!!

steve urkel? I could smoke them little arms

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSs7J7O_fl4

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
oh man I might actually rewatch good burger tonight. It's been a decade at least

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
we will definitely make it today. im gonna take 40mg of edibles during the last hour or two of my work shift btw

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
only 1 more page to go, we can do this

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

How many posts per page are you set on? Because the awful app default 40 posts is showing page 416.

right. 416... like I said, one more page.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i need to go buy some beer... but i dont want to miss page 420 :ohdear:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
:weed:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

PinheadSlim posted:

I'm going to take a hit so big i die

ok. but only as long as you live through it

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
only 5 pages left LETS GOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
didnt want us to get off page 420 before 4:20 est :hai:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Holy gently caress that was not fun. My last cartridge is one of those ones that gets clogged and this time it ended up with oil actually coming out of the mouth piece. I found this out when I believe I managed to inhale some un-vaporized oil. That poo poo is super sticky.

45 minutes of hard coughing later and jesus christ I'm never trying one of those blocked carts again. I thought I was loving dying, and every coughing fit ended up with sticky saliva I had to get out of my mouth. gently caress

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
unchill experience at the dispensary yesterday. dude next counter down was wearing his mask under his nose and wanted to look at something so he walked right up within like 3 inches of me while the cashiers are telling him dude, what are you doing

as i left i saw he was driving a gigantic pickup truck with numerous baby yoda stickers on the back

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
took 40mg edibles on an empty stomach a while ago and boy let me tell you

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i was really hungover so i just kept smoking weed until now where i am super high, no longer nauseous, and can't tell if i have a headache. FTW

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
thinking about taking a t-break for the first time ever. i've been a daily user for about 2 years and have run out/won't have a convenient time for buy more for a few days minimum, so maybe i should make it a few weeks instead. :ohdear:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
after a night of insomnia and resurgence of a medical issue that causes me Great Pain, i decided to use PTO and go get weed instead of going on a t-break. oh well. at least i got weed

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
this new vape cart i just popped in tastes like actual piss

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Nigmaetcetera posted:

You can refill it. Should only throw them out when the coil stops working imo. I’m respectful of my earth mother or whatever.

none of the 3 shops near me sell just straight vape oil. unless they're hiding it somewhere. ???

I've been wondering how to stop ending up with these clogged cartridges, it was going good with this brand for the last month and a half there then the last few all hosed up again. Even storing them upright all the time.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
just got back from the grocery store and took 40mg of edibles. I don't think this box of tabasco cheez its is going to make it through the day

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Chinatown posted:

:stare:

I was unaware these existed.

they're just called "hot and spicy" now because they ended their agreement with Tabasco, but they didn't change the flavor and the box even still knocks off the Tabasco label lol

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I use the iStick Power now and it was absolutely worth $40.

-Wattage settings stay the same when you replace carts
-Looooong rear end battery life. I use this thing all day long and only have to charge like once a week.
-Feels extremely solid. I regularly forget it's in my lap and fling it across the room and it's never an issue

I also got another pricy battery from a vape store and recommend not doing that. It asks you about the cartridge you put in every time you so much as loosen the cartridge too much.("Use old settings? Yes/No") Then if you hit "No" on accident, it sets it 15w which instantly, permanently breaks weed carts if you don't notice. I should run that thing over with a steamroller.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
its that part of the month where i just got home with a big bag of WEED :woof:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
did a bunch. was staring at an open tab on my computer called "Grouper Simulator" for a solid 30 seconds earlier going "what?" before i realized it actually said Grouper Sampler and it was a picture of some seafood lol

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I'm smoking weed Right Now

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
just woke up on my day off time to smoke weed again

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

The Walrus posted:

I've just discovered that the sous vide function on my anova oven set to 130 is incredible for getting all the remnants of distillate cartridges to collect at the bottom and absorb into the wick. This owns

what is your setup like for this? zip lock? i have months of weed stuck in carts that got all hosed up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

10-11% Pineapple Trainwreck, if you're in Pueblo and looking for a deal. $31 after tax.

thought that was the chick fil a icon for a second and thought it was some kind of hosed up green chicken nugget