Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Glad it's still a federal offense. I hope it stays that way and weed addicts keep getting locked up, even after they overdose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

thathonkey posted:

my guy just text me saying he has a bunch of new varieties in including BLUE DREAM which ive been seeking for months now

:hellyeah:

Imagine CVS texting you that they got some hot new medication called MUMBO JUMBO in.

Maybe this kind of bullshit is why weed still isn't taken seriously as medicine?

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Kelp Me! posted:

I promise you that the people who decided that CBD is Schedule I absolutely do not give a single flying gently caress about goofy strain names,

No, but the people who vote for those people think all consumers of marihunana are one joint away from a reefer rage induced raping spree. I know that if I were a pot addict, I sure a Hell wouldn't advertise it by wearing pot clothes, listening to pot music, or having a pot haircut. I'd do my best to hide it by looking like a normal human.

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Kelp Me! posted:

also most people don't base their entire identity around 1 specific hobby/fixation hth

lots of pot addicts do. it's very sad. heroin junkies dont wear shirts with little needles on them.

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Earwicker posted:

do you assume anyone wearing a tshirt with a brand of beer on it is an alcoholic who's life revolves around drinking?

alcoholism is not a joke!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Earwicker posted:

i wrote a tune about blue dream last year https://disparition.bandcamp.com/track/blue-dreamer

i haven't seen it around nyc in a while but i got some lavender blue dream when i was in oregon last week, it was nice

You wrote a song about marihuana?