Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I'm on a break right now because I basically got high every day for the last 5 or 6 months. Getting 8 hours of solid sleep every night was cool, but I basically gave myself ADD.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Took a break for a couple days, other than occasionally taking a single puff if I was having anxiety problems, decided to treat myself last night because I'm off work today. Greened out watching Diagnosis: Murder, woke up 10 hours later still wearing my clothes, feeling like I ate just a shitload of food, and my desktop PC was somewhere in the middle of "Gamer Dilbert" and apparently I downloaded the new Monster Hunter demo, so mission accomplished.

Might vape a little more tonight, then chill out on the weed for a bit again.

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I bought an ounce with my trumpbux and vape it with a pen I bought at a head shop and it's going to be months before I run out. I don't know how those people go through it so fast unless it's for like medicating arthritis.

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Any dispensary I go to better also sell those vertical striped multicolor hoodies and better have paraphanelia with Deadpool and/or the Insane Clown Posse on it. Rick and Morty, but smoking weed, are also acceptable.

Yes I'm almost 40 and live in the midwest.

Earwicker posted:

ive said it itt before but before this decade is out we are going to have nostalgia based "retro" dispensaries where the menu is divided between kindbuds, mids, and schwag and you have to play mariokart with the budtender and listen to their band's new demo before you can leave

I'm the guy who would go out of his way to hang out with those people because it usually meant someone would smoke me out. Also it better be Mario Kart and not my weirdo friends who got really into Super Mario Bros 3 Battle Mode and basically played nothing else.

Twitch fucked around with this message at 23:29 on Mar 30, 2021

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I need to go back on a t break/take a longer one this time. However, over the weekend I got insanely high and watched Godzilla vs Kong, which was basically the experience I've been chasing for months, so I feel I'm in a more satisfactory place to take a break now.

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Lying down and taking a nap always mellows me out, and unless I got way too high, I can try getting high again when I wake up. Or I wake up 10 hours later still in my clothes with the lights on.

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Here's my question: will weed make the side effects from the covid vaccine better or worse? I feel like poo poo today and I might just call off work tomorrow and ride this out by getting baked and watching trash tv.

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
What I'm realizing is that I want to get high after work today. I didn't really need a long break so much as I shouldn't get high literally every day.

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Okay, gonna recommend against vaping weed with any sort of flu-like symptoms. I'm okay after a nap, but it's sitting in a chair wrapped in a blanket and delirious watching tv high

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
As someone who lives in Ohio, I'm glad Idaho continues to give us a place to mock repeatedly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
gonna give it another week or two before trying a t break again, i'm sober enough to realize i'm insanely stressed right now, gonna vape some weed and watch some absolute trash tv