Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

weed is good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWzYY4PQcpc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Shoot the weed directly into your eyes

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

i recently got a tiny robot dick for extracts and it is amazing. One bowlpack of wax and a full battery lasts me a couple of days or more of heavy use and it's super discreet and unsmelly. Here where weed is still illegal it's a worthy successor to the venerable dugout/bat and i feel much better carrying and using it out in the world compared to anything involving bud.

Just lol though if you have a bunch of ridiculous dabbing hardware at home where you could just be vaping/smoking full flavored bud instead

e: its this lil guy

poverty goat fucked around with this message at 16:31 on Sep 11, 2016

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

the coca:cocaine :: weed:extracts analogy is technically accurate but it only extends to cocaine paste which then has to be converted to cocaine HCl via chemical reaction before it's ready to snort

coke to crack is another chemical reaction and thus not really comparable to a simple extraction

poverty goat fucked around with this message at 16:42 on Sep 11, 2016

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Why are you idiots arguing about methanol in the weed thread

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

el B posted:

Recipe : https://www.greenrushdaily.com/2016/02/24/moonrocks-how-to-make-them/

A dispensary near me in Chicago sells them. And something else called Comet?

LSD?!

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_2-J9fZlQI&t=24s

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

drat horror queefs posted:

hmm yes
I guess gbs is back so it's time to get h i g h

e: I listened to this album lately and I liked it maybe you will too?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWiVAeJhRpc

good poo poo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_Z0IqAIPpY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nF5TdEKI72I

el B posted:

It's been a good ten years or more since I've smoked a blunt, much less rolled one. And for the life of me I can't find a decent Dutch Master. I used to roll the green leaf ones.

Can any Chicagoons let me know what the best blunt wrap in the city is?

i used to smoke green honey dutches back when the weed was really bad but id never put space weed in one of those. vanilla dutch is the only way to go now imbo

poverty goat fucked around with this message at 14:39 on Sep 28, 2016

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

If you don't want to be wasteful maybe disposable electronics aren't for you

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

jerome baker was the biggest national brand of high end bongs back before operation pipe dreams which was the same operation that shut down chong glass and sent tommy chong to jail

im glad they're making bongs again. gently caress the police

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

lol but seriously I posted:

it depends how old you are, >23 it'll just be weird and awkward for all involved and the only decent thing is to do is lean into a life of abstinence.

like with loving

its not such a big deal when weird and awkward is your default state

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

ColoradoCleric posted:

when I first turned 18 I went out and got my first pipe, being that I was new to smoking weed at the time I thought getting a sidecar bubbler would be a good idea

do not get one, there's no way to set it down without spilling water and you have to hold it while you load it. also it's a pain in the rear end to fill with water

I've since learned from my mistakes and become a glass collector

edit:

also if you're looking for a vaporizer get the airizer extreme q, it's the best one I've found for the money

http://arizer.com/store/en/arizer-desktop/21-aroma-arizer-extreme-q-heater.html

does bags or whips, heats up in under a minute, and has a remote control with a fan so you can be lazy and let the machine blow vape into your mouth

get an herbalaire instead, about same price but built to last with no stupid crap like a remote control for a device you literally cant use without walking over to it (I think it only has a remote control because the buttons will eventually stop working)

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

a bone to pick posted:

Has anyone ever had a good experiences with dry herb vaporizers? I never felt like they had an effect on me.

I have several and have rotated between them as my main weed smoking apparatus for like a decade. It's far more efficient and should consistently get you more high per weed input versus any combustion. If not, you're somehow doing it wrong. When you combust weed you're just vaping using heat from combusting some of it. It's all just vaped weed going into your lungs, except that with combustion you're throwing some of the weed away and inhaling a bunch of ash and tar instead. It's not a different or shorter lasting high, idiots

Chances are you're not getting it hot enough or you're taking a couple of big drags thinking it's going to be like hitting a bong when in fact it's more like smoking a joint and you need to chill and puff on it for a while. If the weed isn't a consistent not-quite-burned dark brown, it's not done, and anything the high lacks is probably because you're not getting any of the cannabinoids with higher boiling points.

e: also most portables that aren't lighter powered are really underwhelming. I have an arizer air and it's just ok; it does the trick but it depends on a huge 18650 battery to do it, takes a while to warm up, and takes a while to vape a bowl, which means it's still pretty limited by battery life. I'll probably never use it again since I've got a dab pen now that outclasses it in every way for mobile weeding and cost less than half as much. at least a vaporgenie can cash a bowl in 2-3 good hits that make you cough like the old days, and will never blueball you with a dead battery

Frog Act posted:

Yeah I'm extremely careful about carrying / smoking weed in public but my buddy has a nice Gpen he loads with oil and when we're outside a bar smoking cigarettes or something it's great you can just take a quick inconspicuous dab and get real high

Yeah oil pens are like a brown paper bag for smoking weed in public. It's like a dugout that doesn't smell at all or need to be repacked and everyone around you believes you're hitting an ecig. Thanks ~vape culture~

poverty goat fucked around with this message at 16:28 on Sep 30, 2016

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

dutch masters are really the only choice for a self respecting person to smoke

though im not into these tiny cigarillo type blunts. if im going to roll a blunt im going to stuff at least a couple of grams into a full sized palma

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Jim Barris posted:

Am I crazy or did swisher sweets used to be good? I seem to distinctly remember them costing more and being better quality.

You crazy

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Flavored/green blunts have no place in this future we're in where all the weed is good

Their time was back when all the weed was from Mexico and you rolled blunts to mask the taste. That time is over

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

do they still make golden honey dutch masters? those used ot be my poo poo

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

put ketchup on it

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Mozi posted:

wieners don't use drugs

new thread title

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

nawcom posted:

weed indeed. weed. indeed. :420:

:omarcomin:

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

i forgot what i came here to post

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

lol if you dont dab all day at work

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Smoke your vaped weed
Eat your vaped weed
Clean your vape and vape that poo poo
Brush your grinder+kief screen with a clean dry toothbrush for free magic bonus kief

Or you could just smoke pipe resin like an animal. You've probably got options is what I'm saying

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

purple death ray posted:

A dude once brought me weed in a tied off latex glove.

Back in the day it was popular in certain circles to simply rip a small piece of plastic off of a bag, wrap your weed in it and melt it shut. You can bag a bunch of individual never weighed "blunts" this way using just 1 bag to minimize overhead

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

get that OUT of my face posted:

my dad thinks that weed will be legal everywhere soon. i'm inclined to agree with him

Don't get cocky and become the last guy in america to get a weed conviction

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

a bone to pick posted:

Just get a simple glass bubbler like this:

I've never had a problem with mine.

I have a bubbler like this that I bought in like 2002 and it's easily my most well used piece of paraphernalia of all time. It's still my preferred combustion piece. If I bought one today though I'd get something w/ a 14mm GonG as the input so I could use it with vapes and whatnot

E: you can get really good deals on decent quality knockoffs of modern labware looking bubblers at dhgate.com, but don't get really complicated poo poo like recyclers and make sure it says the walls are good and thick

poverty goat fucked around with this message at 18:24 on Oct 20, 2016

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

There are many strains of marijuana with different effects and some of them are relaxing and some of them are not

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Just eat the butter

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Ride The Gravitron posted:

Melt the butter and butt chug it

Really you should probably just soften it at room temp and then maybe bulk it up a bit w/ some oatmeal, form it indo suppositories and chill them so they firm back up for insertion if you want to go this route

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

i always kind of wanted a bigass gandalf pipe but I know I'd never use it

americong posted:

it is not good, to do all the weed at once

its v possible to get "too high" when you're smoking space weed from the future

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPh8EWRloTE

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

heres his decarbing works: some of the THC in the weed still has a carbon dioxide stuck to it, and in this state it does you no good, but when heated the carbon dioxide fucks off and you're left with thc. if you're going to cook it in oil you probably don't need to decarb. its more of an issue if you want to make BHO or something

your edibles will taste better if you decarb separately in the oven though

poverty goat fucked around with this message at 22:10 on Oct 24, 2016

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Kelp Me! posted:

Pretty sure decarbing is the reason all these dumb hipster kids keep blowing themselves up trying to make BHO in a pot full of butane heated over a gas grill :laffo:

no man they just tried to boil off butane in an enclosed space probably on a gas stove

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KHRxe9LAiU

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tbwx9mv9q34

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

rosin is a waste of good bud

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

i buy my personal weed in bulk :jewish: and theres definitely an element of strain tolerance. when ive been smoking the same poo poo every day for weeks, my tolerance has plateaued and im getting high but not high anymore, smoking another substantially different strain (like going from sativa to indica) can still get me high enough to catch me off guard

this is why its important for the weed lifestyle to always have 2+ huge jars full of weed hanging around

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Vladimir Putt-Putt posted:

been finding lots of viable seeds lately, at least one or two in every bag i buy. gon start me a farm soon as this rate :banjo:

its hilarious how people now are like "i found a seed!! its my lucky day!!"

poo poo son let me tell you a thing or two about seeds: seeds are the enemy. in my youth we fought wars to rid the pot of seeds, and we've almost won. these are the stragglers, the partisans, trying to poison your bowl when you think you're safe, and someday they will be gone too. inshallah

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

a bone to pick posted:

I wish I was weed.

I'm a weed golem

E: not a hermaphrodite tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Kelp Me! posted:

I should clarify, regular Adderall you can just crush under a bill like it's a rock of cocaine or whatnot, but extended release Adderall comes in gelcaps that have a ton of little tiny balls in them. You have to open the capsule, dump the balls out and crush those into a powder to make it instant-release. It's a pain in the rear end and I saw a few of my friends try to crush them and just send little tiny balls flying everywhere in the room:

No look there's an easy way

Dump them on a plate (the lip will keep things on the plate) and crush the pellets in small piles under a quarter with your thumb (the quarter also has a rim that will keep them from flying out). You can easily powderize the whole cap in a few seconds without any hyjinx, just press and twist the quarter and watch in amazement as all that remains is a pile of powder