Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

just overdosed on a pot needle

i got a retail job, i kinda hope they piss test me so i don't have to do the job though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

The Dregs posted:

For me it's a good way for my day to never get started.

Is that good or bad

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

just consume all the weed and food you want and then run a marathon every day, easy

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

i finally spent 8 dollers on a decent pipe i can actually clean, instead of $3 ones i have to throw away. real high roller that's me

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

my cat's such a dumb rear end in a top hat. i keep telling him to get off my lap because if i don't smoke weed i won't get high but he doesn't care

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

Wow I haven't had a straight indica in a long time and despite my tolerance (for sativa I guess) this stuff has me partying like whoa

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

I woke up hacking and coughing this morning because of the joint I had yesterday :(

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

CoolRanch posted:

Get yourself a dry herb vape, less stinky and healthier.

I've tried, even with a nice plug-in vape, and while I like not destroying my lungs I don't like the high nearly as much. Same for edibles.

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

bagmonkey posted:

Edibles have been less of a "Get Pretty High" thing and more of a "solid base level high" kind of thing for me. Are you in a legal state?

Yeah, dispensaries all over. I can get decent edibles for cheap, but I always feel a lot better blazing it. Except for my lungs!

Tbh I really need to limit my consumption because daily use kills my motivation to anything besides get high and play with my cat.

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

oh man, i really feel like buying another vape cart and battery after i threw mine out, but i will be stronk

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

I wasted my youth without ever learning to roll a j :(

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

i've definitely smoked my share of vape poo, wondering "why am i doing this" all along

anyone feel like sativas make you better with foreign languages? not that it improves my vocabulary or anything, but i am way more confident speaking Spanish when i can ignore the obvious grammatical errors i'm producing thanks to our lady of perpetual nugz

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

hate it when i forget to smoke weed and all of a sudden i'm not high

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

i did a mile and half underground in a cave near Mt St Helens today and someone was clearly blazing down there. i wouldn't want to because of all the difficult climbing in pitch black, but hey

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

i haven't lived in a state with a full ban since 2009 and it makes no god drat sense to me

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

Arrgytehpirate posted:

Well you see drugs are bad

drat, you're good. turning myself in to the DEA

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

I had the MFLB back when those were all the rage and i could hardly get a buzz off it. later i bought a decent glass-on-glass plugin vape and it was a lot better

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

skooma512 posted:

I never really got the strain thing. Weed just feels like weed whether indica or sativa.

Try strong indicas or sativas in a quiet controlled environment and see what happens. You might not be too affected by the difference in strains, but for me it's a spectrum where indica means intense concentration, giddiness, couch lock and sativa gives me a bunch of creative, stupid, and creatively stupid ideas. There's a lot in common though, it's not radically different for either one and the hybrids give me sort of a balance.

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

nice to see taco bell's drive-thru sales are going legit

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

I caught that, yes. It's passed committee, not a house floor vote. Don't get too excited.

Yeah it'd be great for Democrats to all come out in favor of legalization (which their whole goddamn base already supports) but that bill's not getting out of the Senate under any circumstances.

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

I've never voted in an election without being high

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

klapman posted:

update on the saga: I ate the skull and crossbones one, it wasn't a problem with the cook, it was just I didn't put enough weed on the other ones. I'm loving rolling right now and I ate the first half of that one 80 minutes ago, and the second half 20 minutes ago. poo poo is about to take off

weed

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

Today is a day for getting high and setting up the big ol TV I bought. The Amazon guy looked pretty rushed for some reason. :confused:

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

klapman posted:

it's not like I'm gonna smoke an ounce and a half in 2 days

I know weed is kind of a motivation killer but I believe in you

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

Earwicker posted:

weed is wonderful in all kinds of different forms and we all have different bodies and tastes and lives, it would be cool if this thread would stop attracting people who have some need to be a dick about other people enjoying weed in different ways than they do

if you're not hitting several grams of shatter a day you're an amateur imho

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Eating a 1000mg bar with no tolerance would be the perfect way to lose a weekend.

i feel like i'd just wake up really thirsty in 30 hours or so

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

Mr. Dick posted:

The dude who got all pissy at Earwicker for remindning people to be chill in the weed thread is not the dude to be laying claim to authority over what is acceptable social comportment.

cool, but use first- and second-person pronouns like a guy who doesn't have his head way up his butt

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

The stuff I'm on is "21.36% THC" and it's hilarious that it's supposed to be a meaningful measurement

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

There's sort of a cannabis cafe near PSU but it's less a "cafe" and more "somebody's house". i guess they can collect a cover charge and you can bring food and weed, so whatever

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

I think I've smoked over an eighth in a day. It's kinda dumb though

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

that rear end in a top hat budtender included like 3 grams of stems in this oz

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

was worried this wouldn't get me high either but i guess god intervened personally

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

IMPORTNAT WEED UPDATE:

weed

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

i bet in the year 2044 i'm gonna look back on that post and think of how it changed the world

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

I like mixing my weeds. Half&half joints are nice.

Is that any different from just smoking a hybrid strain?

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

Weed is great in general, but sativas make me energetic and creative, while indica makes me watch cartoons and order pizza. I like the former better.

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

Pretty soon you snowflakes will have transgender weed too

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

Harton posted:

Lol why is this person reading the weed thread anyway? I’ll never understand the terminally angry, or I suppose conservatives.

It was just a bad joke, though I was surprised I got in trouble for that one instead of a crack about how Hillary killed Vilerat

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

if i feel like buying a new pipe instead of cleaning my old one, that's pathetic right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

Found a tiny pebble in my bag of shake. I have reported this information to the police.