Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

Shall we be trotting home again?
Weed rules, legalization rules. I was whining to my wife last night that we're down to around ~12oz and I'm not quite sure that's gonna sustain my usual shatter factory habits until next harvest, and she actually made fun of me, as in "if 2005 Tim Raines IRL could hear you whining about only having 3/4 of a pound stashed, he'd smack say really mean things to you". She's not wrong, 2005 Tim Raines IRL was an angry prick a lot of the time as my posts from them are testament to.

I'm used to being able to give a lot away to anyone who needs it for free, and I've gotta reign that in for a few months too, woe is me :allears:

My dumb loving state (VT) still doesn't actually have any dispensaries. When they do, they'll only be allowed to sell oils that are diluted into carts and capped at 30% THC. Meanwhile it is and remains perfectly legal for me to turn out stuff a lot hotter than that in my home lab as long as I don't use butane or hexane (I do everything with ethanol at -35C), and I am allowed to give that away to adults as much as I want so long as it's not more than 4g at a time. I understand how this regulatory situation came to be, it's just that the homegrow and retail laws look very very different, but it's still gonna amuse me to see tourists buying lovely 510g carts cut with fake terps and god knows what, and we'll just be chilling in the basement cranking out pure oil.

Weed rules.

Three plants from last fall; our end of season weather sucks so I did a bunch of bullshit with electricity and a tarp greenhouse. This year I ordered strains that claim they finish at the end of August, we'll loving see about that. If so, I'll sing the praises of Greybeard seeds high and low. Not needing a greenhouse would be great though it will somewhat complicated my security system setup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

also, D8 is not weed and it is not awesome. Or legal, the second it's sold as anything other than a pure chem marked "NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION". Which it should not be. Consumed by humans, I mean. Might be interesting to study in the lab for about 15 years, do some rat studies and poo poo. "Yep, they get stoned. Sort of. Hypothesis confirmed".

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

bagmonkey posted:

I've heard that a fair amount of Delta-8 is actually closer to Spice from back in the 00s, basically just a chemical structure that's not Delta-9 THC that's reapplied to flower or sold as a concentrate. It's super loving sketchy and I'd rather smoke that lovely brown-rear end brick weed than gently caress around with something that totally feels like it's an RC

there's a tcc thread, the TL;DR is that it is a delta-9 analog which can be somewhat trivially produced from CBD oil, and there's both an insane glut of CBD oil on the market, as well as a ton of states where D9 is still illegal, so :capitalism:

Your read is correct; it's not the same problems as spice, but, even "pure" D8 might contain weird toxic synthesis byproducts that don't show up on normal tests and the whole thing is a shell game because even though the poo poo is mostly being sold in states where weed is still illegal, this stuff is also illegal for all those reasons.

So, delta-8 isn't weed. And weed loving owns.

https://i.imgur.com/JZ5ePM8.gifv

There's an ounce of trainwreck I grew last summer that I turned into 4.8g of oil with ethanol. :drugnerd:

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

Earwicker posted:

wtf why?
Mostly handwringing on behalf of our republican government. Vermonters seem to aspire for gridlock with a progressive house and senate and a not-actually-as-dumb-as-a-post-for-a-Republican governor. His last run he was opposed by a trans woman who was running on a "make our rural internet not suck" platform who I gleefully voted for. This time he ran against his own (D) Lt. Gov from last term and I abstained from voting because Phil Scott is a dick but Zuckerman has a history of some kinda problematic views on vaccine exemptions for "philosophical reasons" which is not the kind of big energy this state needs, at all.

He'd initially threatened to veto anything that didn't have some roadside testing bullshit in it, not sure what happened there, good time I barely ever drive.

quote:

also why would tourists go to vermont for lovely 30% carts when other legal states are nearby?

why indeed, also our black markets are flooded with carts and products from Maine as far as I can tell. Our skiing is better so I am sure we'll pick up some amount of ski tourist sales, but reddit mostly provides reasonable weed access statewide already (including to tourists who post constantly using weird slang, ha).

The "no pure oils, must be in cart" mandate pisses me off as much as the THC cap; it guarantees so much god damned paper/plastic waste. I had a hedonistic ~week in Colorado in summer 2019, and went through several grams of shatter, and the fact that each one included a coffee-puck sized throwaway canister to contain a slab of glass the size of a quarter was really tilting to me. Twenty years ago I had dealers that would ask me to bring my own bag/jar so they could cut down on plastic waste, and here we are in 2020 with 1ml of oil coming in a plastic tube with metal parts inside a plastic wrapper, possibly in a chid-safe puck. Maddening. I can't wait to see discard 510 carts and packaging all over loving everything during spring summer fall every loving season when the tourists and college kids are around.

Critical posted:

i was wondering if growing a couple plants outdoors was sustainable in MA and I guess I got my answer
It totally is, it'll be harder at elevation and in northern parts of the state, look for fast finishing strains. Also if you do stuff inside 5-7gal fabric pots instead of right in the ground, you have the flexibility to move stuff around at the end of the season.

Cabbages and Kings fucked around with this message at 07:30 on Mar 29, 2021

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

bagmonkey posted:

This is something I've been thinking about and is driving me to commit to sticking with flower when I get off my T break. I was going through my weed poo poo and the amount of packaging used for everything, ESPECIALLY carts and concentrates, is just ridiculous. I get the entire idea of no-tamper packaging and that helping ensure the product is what they say it is, but we, as stoners, absolutely need to find a way to not be a bigger part of the single use materials problem. I like that flower comes in recyclable containers and not much else, but sometimes I just want to get bombed off some sauce or shatter and opening that tiny jar, knowing it probably won't be reused, just kinda hurts.

I'd be in the same boat except I'm pooping out ethanol shatter in my basement from weed I grew, so, no packaging. When I give it away to friends I make them give me back the silicone containers afterwards.

My math is that weed costs me around $24/ounce in raw resources (time is free), and shatter costs me $2-6/g to make depending on the specific cost of the underlaying weed, as well as how sloppy I am (usual loss is around 150ml ethanol which is, uh, around $3 at today's prices; if I work very cleanly I can get that down to under 100ml, and if I am lazy I can end up losing 300ml in the loop).

gently caress packaging, it's so obnoxious. When I give flower away I leave it out in recyclable normal containers and tell people to take the containers and for the love of god recycle them. I'm also burning through stacks of yogurt containers from food we bought so it's not like I am buying bags to make this happen. STILL tilts me. Post COVID we're gonna be on full-on co-op mode, bring a god drat jar with you, or I am literally putting weed into your hands and sending you on your way.

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

Inspector Hound posted:

Still waiting for a pack of hemp cigs as good as regular ones, the closed I've found still had a hosed up filter

cigarette filters often have fiberglass and other grossness in them, though?

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

bagmonkey posted:

Hell, you could probably dig up an old Ball jar from the 40s, clean it up and use it again no problem.

I have some from this era I still use for both canning and weed, as far as I know.

If you have any old amber ones, those fetch a decent price on ebay, somewhat arbitrarily and hilariously.

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

smokin my weed fruit at 432 AM cuz i was too wrapped up in this thread to notice it was 420. sad!

kinda sad that I can remember what that stuff smelled like from a picture 2 years later, but still can't remember more than five chords.

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

Making maple syrup, getting stoned, and wishing Mozi had been around to do the same. Made 1.3gal yesterday, boiled about 65gals of sap off.

That bong is straight up 1995 style and I was slightly amazed to find it at my local liquor store for $25. I don't take decent glass into the sugarhouse, too dangerous.

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

Mozi posted:

sorry man, just not a good day for me yesterday. didn't mention it but my dog got his first heartworm treatment and wasn't feeling well either. glad you got some good results, looks like that's about it for the season

dude it's cool, I missed you but I ended up on the most bizarre drinksmoke Discord video call with friends from the west coast and DC who don't know each other, and two of them hung out with me for like three hours

you should probably be on my discord, it's appropriately strange and dinky

edit: also my boomer ex cop neighbor stopped by to report that he was fully vaxxed, ask about the sugaring season, and remind me that Los Angeles was a wonderful place until "marijuana culture" ruined it all :allears:

I chortled when I realized there had been a half ounce sitting out when he walked through the sugarshack a few minutes later

Cabbages and Kings fucked around with this message at 00:17 on Apr 2, 2021

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

Rack posted:

Can you expand on this?

I work with ethanol exclusively for extractions and I agree with DoomBat. There's a reason I shelled out for a glass tempered lidded vac purge chamber, rather than assuming that some of the plastic ones which claim they are fine for "degassing wood products" would not, in fact, degrade.

Ethanol is a powerful organic solvent and unless you know the chemical composition of the carts, you don't have any good way of knowing if you're dissolving some amount of petrochemical garbage that you'd prefer to not vape. There's a reason that my cannabis doesn't touch anything besides ethanol, glass and silicone before it hits my lungs.

If you did go this route and then decarb it and eat it rather than vaping, I'd sort of assume the net impact of eating trace dissolved plastics would be a lot more negligible. IANAD, but it sounds like we all eat about a credit card's worth of plastic a week anyway so :shrug: :allears: YOLO

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

Sucrose posted:

I need a “Have a good high rather than bad high” guide.

Be in a comfortable space with people you love and have a solid grasp on whatever deep psychological issues you have ; don't have any active untreated mental disorders, don't have any serious mentaldisorders period, use small dose

And, most important

Be a person who enjoys weed

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

Twitch posted:

What I'm realizing is that I want to get high after work today. I didn't really need a long break so much as I shouldn't get high literally every day.

Good luck with that. I have two modes: no weed, or use all the weed.

Spent a long time trying to find a middle but it doesn't exist for me and now I'm in a legal state and it costs me like twenty five bucks to grow an ounce and another two bucks to turn that into extract with ethanol.

I take breaks, after the two weeks of insane insomnia life is pretty normal again, but my sleep is never as good.

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

quote:

Keith Graves told the committee he was a member of a group of retired police officers in Idaho who left California, Washington and Oregon. He said those states went downhill with crime and other problems after legalizing marijuana.

“We’re from your future,” he told the committee. “This is the last fox hole. There’s nowhere else to go.”

:allears: ffs

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

UK Cheese strains are supposed to have lactic acid in them

My experience growing one was that the shatter I made out of it tasted like Dim Sum but then my buddy in Seattle got some UK Cheese dispensary shatter and he also said that tasted like Dim Sum

:shrug:

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

let's take this moment to remember that historically Weed Day is a leftist holiday. Please be considerate with your celebratory gunfire and keep it directed well south of the Mason-Dixon.

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

thathonkey posted:

is there anything weed CANT do

it failed to stop me from inflicting this on my office walls, that's for sure

https://i.imgur.com/QRxdtkU.mp4

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

PinheadSlim posted:

The lights are okay, the biplane poo poo is loving awesome tho

Thanks! I'm gonna end up doxxing myself but nearly all of those are all pieces of art my grandfather did. sadly i have very very few of his originals, and there is a mythical plane drawing he did which he said "made everything else I ever did look like trash" which was sold to a private collector in like 1950 or something and I've never seen it, don't even think my dad has. If I ever become MegaRich I will devote my life energy to obtaining it......

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

i am driving to a friend's house at 4 for a socially distanced outdoor smoke. Big 2021 energy.

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

Bicycle day was yesterday, so if you missed that, it's acceptable to play catchup today

but only if your blotter looks like this

low key sex master posted:

marijuana should be like Schedule III or some poo poo idk the schedules but frankly the only thing that should be punished is driving while high which is sort of obvious

eh the whole CSA* needs to be tossed and redone

benzos are schedule-IV and are monumentally more dangerous than weed

alcohol is unscheduled and is monumentally more dangerous than weed

*Controlled Substances Act. Your Community Supported Agriculture is fine. Better than fine, actually.

Cabbages and Kings fucked around with this message at 19:16 on Apr 20, 2021

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

Inspector Hound posted:

It should be whatever schedule alcohol is, V or unscheduled, I forget and don't care to look

unscheduled, but still technically prescriptible! Unsure if that's actually happened in the last 150 years, once they invented morphine it was probably pretty eeeeeehhhhhhhh

Inspector Hound posted:

Boom this, gently caress the csa in every sense

a lol thing is I think we'd run afoul of a bunch of international drug treaties if we just blanket legalized everything

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

i felt lovely after my covid vaxx and my tinnitus went through the roof and then I smoked weed and it went more through the roof but then I smoked more weed and more and and did that for a few days (more and more and more and more weed, twenty four weed) and now things seem to be calming down

i'm not gonna risk it though I better keep smoking tons of weed

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

It amazes me this thread has existed for 6 years. I guess I read TCC & GBS both pretty heavily, like, 2005-2009 and then fell off both. At that time, weed was illegal and obviously we didn't have this thread.

Came back to GBS over the past couple weeks mostly to follow takes on the simultanious and darkly hilarious implosions of FTX and Twitter, but I may as well toot my horn a bit. If any y'all legal adults ever up in north/central VT and wanna stop by for a sample, The State Permits This And So Do I. (I do not sell weed under any circumstances. I give away an average of a half pound a year! :toot:)

The last of four outdoor plants I chopped this season, and resulting Strategic Weed Reserve. My math on this is that the outdoor bud cost $7.70 per ounce dried bud (yield around 56oz total dry bud weight plus 10oz of decent trim) which is, of course, substantially cheaper than what I pay indoor.

Indoor, yeah. I built myself a reasonable if kinda barebones/janky space a year ago when my wife asked me if I could move the poo poo out of the house because of her allergies, it was around $5000 to finish off a 10x10 area inside an existing 20x20 structure with proper 6" faced insulation and a floor built on top of a foundation of 4x4 PT beams sitting on top of gravel after excavating a ton of dirt (that part sucked). I posted a thread about the shed build out itself here: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3980101 -- possibly good information for anyone trying to do similar. Proceeded to spend another $2000 upgrading my extraction gear.

Current status of weedshack: as full of Arcarta Trainwreck as legally possible, that ought to be done in about 5 weeks. These got massive because I didn't want to flip to 12/12 until I was done with the outdoor bullshit so I just kept topping them :laugh: Grids? Nets? Who needs that poo poo, we doin' this redneck style :laugh: Because this space is generally not 100% air tight, bugs tend to get in and as weather got colder I was having more of an issue with aphids but then I started seeing ladybugs and I still see a ton of them and I see very, very few aphids. I will still let the weed go to -10C overnight once it's cut to kill anything and then wash it well before I dry it, but, not too worried, this is the country, bugs are bugs, I know what weed looks like when it's really getting hit by aphids and that is not what's happening, I think I am just breeding a fat army of ladybugs.

z

Extraction process: soaking weed in 100% food grade ethanol at -14F or lower results in a nonpolar extraction that will leave chlorophyll and plant fats behind, so step one is doing that soak (3x, new booze each time) and then filtering it through a buchner, ideally before it warms up very much. Consistency of process on that end is the biggest variable in quality of resulting oil; even generally weak and lovely weed will make good oil, it just doesn't make nearly as much of it.

If things are done pretty well it comes out looking like the tub in the 3rd pic, and then sometimes I decarb it in a tiny mason jar and use that to make tincture. The two different colors of tincture show a variance in extraction quality: both were done using trim leaf, but the darker stuff got warmer, hence, chlorophyll. Also, I make this tincture stabilized at 133mg/ml of decarb shatter, when making it for myself, and about 66.6mg/ml when I am making it for the friends I cook this stuff for. For me, @ 133mg/ml I am good after 2-3ml, I've also been told by my wife that's enough to make a normal person go completely off the wall and when she takes my product she starts with, like, 1/8tsp. Unsure if I am a bad metabolizer of edibles or just have an insane tolerance but I suspect the latter!!

Thanks for listening to my TED talk.

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

bagmonkey posted:

I have more a posting problem than a weed problem tbh

I used to think I had a weed problem but then I realized that once I stopped being worried about getting arrested and once I got costs down substantially from home grow, I realized, nah, I just have slightly worse short term memory than I might otherwise, worse dream recall, and much better sleep.

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

I dunno about a house sized bong but I've thought about a whole house vape system that would be like the reverse of an in-wall vacuum system, where there would be a central repository for ~20g of oil somewhere in the basement, and then piping through the walls such that each room has a small recepticle that a 14mm whip connects into, which in turn causes some of the oil to be vaporized.

Would need a mechanical assist so that you don't have to pull all the empty air through, and then to push any remaining vapor through at the end. Cleaning the lines would probably be fairly lovely.

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

Just under a quarter ounce of nice orange/yellow glass from maybe 2oz of Herrar.

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

bagmonkey posted:

yeah, it fucks with your hyperfocus and can be amazing or debilitating. Like either you're cleaning the house and taking care of everything or you're glued to your PC playing games all day, I swear

I haven't been scripted since the early '00s, but it would lead to wildly unpredictable focus. "I need to be studying, why am I cleaning the kitchen" / "I need to be cleaning the kitchen, why am I playing the same DOA2 matchup 147 times in a row", etc

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

LifeSunDeath posted:

It's kind of early but I think I need to smoke weed already...just one of those days.

my partner (who smokes weed like, seven times a year) asked me if I wanted to get high at like 10am yesterday because the kids we in childcare for hours to go and we were sitting down to watch the last episode of The Expanse. Fuckin rules, even if I overdid it a little and gave myself some Space Battle Tachycardia.

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

some people just wash off bud in 5 gallon buckets but it seems impractical. No one ever made gin in 5 gallon buckets afaict

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

Sunk Dunk posted:

So I go to my dads house and I brought some weed cookies for my sister. We are splitting one and my dad comes up and asks what’s that? We say weed cookies. He said oh I’ve never tried one of those. My sister says do you want to try a weed cookie? She said this very hesitantly because my dad is a square. He said sure and ate it. My sister says wow I can’t believe you ate a weed cookie. My dads like what the gently caress I thought you said wheat cookies. He is now in the bathroom

Christmas success stories

put on some Shpongle or cEvin Key or something

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

I shut down my grow shed for the next 3 months because we're into viciously cold weather and I have like 30 jars banked so I feel okay into the summer. One result of this may be sampling some amount of dispensary weed over the next few months.

I'm a heretic and also this is mostly borne of laziness but once my use escalated past a certain point I stopped really noticing strain differences (aside from stuff that's super heavy on CBD, which I just find weird and not that satisfying). I just turn about three quart-sized mason jar of bud per three weeks into oil, getting 2.5-5g of shatter per mason jar out depending on the quality of the bud, and then I use that bud over a 2.5-3.5 week period, and then crush another 3 mason jars full of bud.

There's clear quality differences run to run based on how tight my process is, and, certainly, a gram of absolute glass pulled out of Diesel bud has somewhat different characteristics than a stickier ball from Cindy99xBB that is also less pure because of procedural laziness, but I've stopped really caring about such differences, it's just a process and set of machines where seeds go in one side and shatter comes out the other and the intermediate steps are a bunch of bullshit related to PH balancing nutrients, pest control and the polarity of ethanol at -30C vs at 0C.

anyway here's some trainwreck

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

MrQwerty posted:

Weed is such a cool looking plant

have you ever looked at a weed plant while you're tripping, it's a riot

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

YeahTubaMike posted:

People buy stuff other than massive amounts of Chinese food when they're high on just weed? :monocle:

sometimes I find a synth module I want and definitely can't quite afford, and then just have a beer and then do dabs until I either fall asleep or click buy now

this is more deliberately enabling toxic spending, though, than "impulse buys"

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

ReelBigLizard posted:

some poor RTC victim suddenly feeling hungry on the way to the hospital

"and then" :pwn:

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

what a fuckin world it is

not growing weed because I have too much

finding out the poo poo I grow is better than at least some of the poo poo the dispo sells for $55/eight

making 12 loving grams of Herrar shatter this week and then turning around and making more glass from trainwreck tomorrow

weed loving rules. I hope my spouse never wants to do weed free January, that sounds awful. Being alcohol free all month seems to have just saved me money and kept me from ever having that kind of uncomfortable head fuzz I can get from ripping a bong on top of an 8% beer.

The stuff looks pretty dark when it's stacked grams thick but generally comes out as a gold to tan oil before being piled up. Fuckin love it. That little jam jar was 9g which was entirely turned into tincture. (And ONE OF YOU, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE, NEEDS TO COME GET YA poo poo BEFORE WE EAT IT ALL :piss:)

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

yea I was ready to be unimpressed until it got to all the diamonds.

I'm sitting on like 1/2oz of mid-quality shatter right now and that's the high end of my production cycles, that number will just go down until it's close enough to zero to make more. And I do not poop out stuff that looks like that. Very much processing, wow.

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

when weed got legal I went bonkers and was all about all weed all the time

then I made my tolerance crazy with shatter

now I am in this weird spot where: I have 1-2ml (50-100mg) of decarb oil at night before bed and sleep great through the night and other than that... sometimes I smoke weed, sometimes I dab, sometimes I completely forget about it?

Just last year I was emphatic about always having a terp pen and bin of shatter with me when skiing. This year I haven't bothered with any of that poo poo, sometimes I throw a bowl and some flower in my poo poo and catch a little buzz on the lift.

More or less I feel like I went from giving a poo poo about "being high" to just viewing weed as a sleep aid which I sometimes consume in higher doses for an intoxicating effect.

At this point there's basically no oral dose that does anything besides make me sleepy, and 50-100mg is just as effective or more as 3-400. Dabbing still kicks me in the face and makes me high as gently caress but I don't do it a whole lot.

Cabbages and Kings fucked around with this message at 19:07 on Feb 1, 2023

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Take up shrooms

psychedellics are cool but not interchangeable with weed, not suitable for situations where I need to drive, and I did so much acid/dmt/etc in my youth that there's not a ton of purpose in low doses of those things. I take moderate to high doses like once every six months, or, did before I had kids, now when I have the necessary 24hrs free I usually prefer to not spend it integrating my current understanding of my ontology. To each their own though. I do want to try skiing on LSD at some point but that's been a desire since 1998 and yet here we are.

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

You should smoke joints. They're quite convenient, and it's nice not having to fool with the lighter every minute or so.

I find it way easier to get effective hits off a bowl, especially on a moving lift, and small torch lighters are super easy to use. I use cone prerolls sometimes, because it's easy to run a little snake of shatter down the middle. A typical joint is like 0.5-0.75g of weed and even if it's real good weed and I manage to smoke it all effectively, I just smoked an assload of paper and probably I'm barely high. On the other hand, a 1g cone that's got 100mg of shatter laced through it is Pretty, Pretty Good Indeed for mid-run head change.

Pretty sure I could drop my tolerance staggeringly if I just stopped using concentrates entirely, took a 2 week break from weed and then went back to flower, but why? :shrug: I've got this shatter factory all set up, it begs to be touched.

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

AARD VARKMAN posted:

$180 out the door for 8 one gram "house" cartridges today, what a loving time to be alive. 2 month supply for less than 1 month has cost me every month for the last 3+ years

yeah that's amazing and that's what I'd do if I didn't enjoy growing & processing. my dumb-high use patterns are a direct result of having costs of 8g of shatter go to like, uh, about $26 based on my last outdoor harvest which is most of what I am vaping these days. Dozens of hours of labor, though.

too bad about all the other things happening in the world, the weed stuff is cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

I actually do have a Lava Lamp, it goes back to late 90s Spencer's Gifts, and it still loving works