Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
I bought for the first time in almost a year recently but left the buds w/ my cousin so I couldn't smoke it all at once cause I can't loving help myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
I wish these edibles would kick in already because I'm bored and a little irritated.

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
Just wanted to say how happy I am that my wife smokes weed now. She watched overwatch League with me today and got into it. I'm so happy. Weed is a blessing from God and anyone who doesn't like it is an agent of the Devil.

Thanks for your time, weed thread. I'm gonna smoke weed about it.

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
What the heck, man? Why are y'all hating on some harmless esports? I suck at overwatch but I love watching it played well. The moral of the story was that we hung out and had fun together in a way I had never imagined we would have when we first met, because of weed.

Hey Otacon, hmu sometime real soon. I miss chatting with you a lot but school has been murder on my internet time. I can't even boss my discord around that much!!! Let's find a game that's not broke as gently caress and play this week. It's spring break mother humpers.

Weed good. I vaped a bit of CBD flower mixed with THC flower this morning and I feel real chill on my ride to work. Y'all be excellent to one another, ok? Namaste.

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
Yeah I'm looking forward to eating a 20g edible and vegging out all day tomorrow.

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
I've been mixing in CBD flower when I burn and I gotta say it's pretty great. I feel very very chill. This is a nice bedtime high.

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer

Otacon posted:

this weed i just got doesnt really get me high when i smoke it but i sprinkle a little bit in my pasta and it makes it taste really good

Try it on your next p'zone. #chefkissyfingers

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
It's fuckin' WrestleMania, famalam. I got wings coming and I'm riding a nice buzz. Everybody have safe fun tonight.

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
Ran out of weed and it's finals so i'm rolling up my ABV to get through it all.

Tough times.

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
Hey guys guess what...

I'm high as gently caress. I hope my friends in the southern hemisphere are having a chill winter! To my dudes up North, happy summer. Here's a good jam from a local act. It's extremely trashy and I am all about that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKZzDg62H0g

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
It's the Lord's day, friends. Praise Jesus by sparking up. Say hello to your buddy Satan as you cruise by blowing cotton.

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
Got high before work. Made the commute with the Missus chill and my bones creak a little less. It's wearing off as I sit at my desk now... at least working allows me to buy more weed. My connection is also like 4 blocks away so I just swing by after work, which is nice.

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
I am really wary of all the silicone pieces I've seen popping up. I have the world's smallest glass spoon and I hate it. I can't really afford to get something larger being that I will probably break it in under a year. Any of you got any input on an affordable piece that I will not destroy? I am very very clumsy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
Wow that post makes even less sense than usual. I'm sober, to boot. To translate:

I break glass pieces a lot. I'm wary of materials that aren't glass. Affordable recommendations?