Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

Mnemosyne posted:

He said that in Jamaica you give a guy $20-$30, and he brings you a grocery bag full of weed. He did admit that it's a bag of basically untrimmed weed though, and it's mostly sticks / seeds / leaves. Other than that, he's not a great judge of quality.
I can’t host a pic right now, but when I was there earlier in the year pretty much every third person on the beach would try to sell you what’s in the picture on this page (in that form and wrapped in an omnipresent black plastic grocery bag) for $40, or just the big stick for $15-20.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
Late 70s - early 80s if that’s close enough.

There’s literally no comparison in my experience (which is very limited nowadays). Weed today is monstrous devil drug strength compared to what was smoked back then.

Also the idea of “I ate too much of this edible” was not a thing a person would ever think.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
No one has ever gotten it from regular vaping either.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
So how do legal states balance the “up to one ounce of weed” and “up to 4-6 plants” thing? I’m guessing a harvested full-grown plant yields a lot more than an ounce.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

500 good dogs posted:

also if the battery is freshly charged the first handful of hits can be way hotter than the average one, even on the nicer batteries
If anyone here knows some ecig stuff, are most of these batteries just EGo batteries?

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

bagmonkey posted:

Air Port® not airport you maroon, sheesh.
Apple quit making those a couple years ago, I think.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
Forget it, guys. He’s toast.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

Pussy Quipped posted:

I’ve never understood how to actually smoke resin. Like you take a lighter to that ball of sticky black junk and it just lights on fire? I feel stupid
Yeah. Inhale the fumes from the bubbling tar.

I was a broke rear end college student once. Many pipes were scraped.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
Speaking of smell, I’ve always wondered, does CBD flower have pretty much the same smell? Or taste?

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
I actually heard an old white dude call it “grass” in conversation the other week. Trying to keep a straight face made me feel like I was in the Monty Python Biggus Dickus sketch.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Half of Denver has an ounce a week habit.
So, what does that cost in CO?

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
Four ounces for $90?

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

gently caress Man posted:

we just got an electric smoker a couple months back and we've been throwing everything in that fucker; peach cobbler, mac and cheese, pork loin, brisket
Psst.

Hey, buddy.

Try Cheetos.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
Dropping a little oil-based tincture into coffee, while not delicious, works fine. So I don’t see why spray wouldn’t work.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

bagmonkey posted:

Space Cream
Heaven's Devil
People aren’t even trying any more.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
It’s not IL, they seem to add $1.35 to all their 1/8th prices.

Edit: or maybe that’s just Chicago.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

rotinaj posted:

I am still shocked there aren't Marlboro greens already, personally
Large financial institutions won’t deal with weed companies while it’s federally illegal.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

Earwicker posted:

thats not true.
fishmech would be proud.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

Critical posted:

I reversed it. Came with kanthal, bought claptons for temp control.
Clapton refers to the shape of the coil, not the material.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
Medical dispensaries in all kinds of states call it flower.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
Tinctures put under the tongue would do the same, no?

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

Zil posted:

So many questions.
Like ... more than three?

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Idaho state senate literally passed a constitutional amendment banning legalizing weed,
Lol no. That’s not how laws work.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

explosivo posted:

This is good to know, I didn't realize that there was a normal standard of concentrate cartridges and pax was the only proprietary one.
It’s all in the connection. The standard is called a “510 thread” and among other things pretty much every ecig mod uses them, besides things like Juuls and disposables.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

Sunk Dunk posted:

i smoked weed and got bubble tea and papa johns and now i feel sick
I’ve never heard of those two strains.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
So wait, disregarding the push for carts and tinctures, you can get heavy ounces for the equivalent of US$207?

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
Well if it makes you feel better, lots of people in the US would really like $26 medical eighths. In my state they’re mostly $40-50.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
Ganja is for goons, no thanks.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
You need to go to jail, hempo.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
Get a grip you sativa snorter.

Ok, I’m done.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

bagmonkey posted:

I'd actually recommend more of an indica for you sir, maybe something like Northern Lights that'll plant you on the couch and let you contemplate your decisions
Leave me be, you blunt blazer!

https://imgur.com/a/0JB7B2l

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
Lots of ecig mods will fill those wants, but they’re all gonna be 510s.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

The Velvet Witch posted:

Thinkin about getting multiple grinders for my many different weeds, maybe one with those swank rear end crank handles on them
Can it also be a music box?

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
Also sometimes the flip top gasket jars can become not completely airtight. Maintenance? Who needs that?

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
I’m looking at a COA for some medical flower and all the definitions are at the bottom. In particular it says Total THC (the advertised number) = (%THC-A*0.877) + %Delta-9 THC.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
Mass. A gram of 20% flower has 200mg of THC (however that is defined)

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
It’s more messed up with distillates and RSO and stuff because every measured thing is in grams but since it’s liquid it’s dispensed by volume.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
Together into what?

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

Samuel L. Hacksaw posted:

I've seen the sentiment that weed doesn't gently caress up your lungs as bad as cigarettes before and I guess I get it from the standpoint of additives.
And volume consumed. Ain’t no one smoking 20-40 joints per day, every day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
Can’t you turn kief into old school hash?