Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Have not read the thread, but if there is still a spot this is a sign up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

My only sticking point, surprise surprise, was Kash making stuff up about the Day 4 Blue lynch. It wouldn't have been so bad if Kash hadn't made a Day 1 deadline post at 20:00 saying "bummer guys." There's no way he would have accepted a vote that came in after that. He should have just said it was to keep the game interesting since that was the real reason for allowing it.

Good game overall, thanks kash, thanks pod, red rules blue drools, etc.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Won't argue against that it made the game close or more interesting, it obviously did, but I have a hard time believing you would have let D1 have a lunch if someone came in and hammered after your "bummer" post. That's more of my point. Saying "sucks you didn't lunch" while the players still could apparently vote does not send the message that you are cool with votes inside that minute. Seems like there were two different standards at play for those two days

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Also captain falcon died to save the universe and is the best character and y'all made him scum wtf

• Locked thread