Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Podima posted:

Hello friends! We are at 25 of 40 players. Tell your pals that they should come sign up too!

Here are the people that have put their names forward as potential rulers thus far. Remember, this list can always grow!

• Absurd Revolver
  • BottleKnight
  • busb
  • King Burgundy
  • Li Dawny
  • Little Mac
  • Moatillata
  • Tremendous Taste

Tell me if I missed you somehow, and keep 'em coming!

I have no ability to play right now but I want to point out that the coolest leaders of that list are Busb and Taste. I think that would be really cool to read.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I'm telling you guys that busb/taste would be a good leader combo. I am dead certain. Newlyweds as opposing leaders is cool and all but you'll all be pawns in this game we call life. Well, cya later.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

U know what, sign me up, I'll just be low key so be aware

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

What's with the hate

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Oh can I request someone from melee since I still watch that with my brother occasionally

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I'm happy to go either way but I'll definitely be way less effort than what some of you may remember me to be and you will not be able to rouse me further, sorry not sorry

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

CCKeane posted:

I'm the best looking poster so if you pick me the thread will be, on average, far more attractive.

Actually it's me, Spiros

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Well, I have Vimes, Keane, gulag and Mom I suppose

• Locked thread