Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

First!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

I got so excited to sign up I didn't read the op. I wanna be a ruler please.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Reasons why your favorite poster (Lil D) should be your fearless ruler:

1) I've actually been charge of (minor) military operations (on ftx, nothing real), so I have tactical experience.
2) I'm rather active in games, even if I'm new(ish?), and enjoy being active and conversing with everyone.
3) I believe that every voice matters and will take input from anyone who seriously offers it and doesn't just fart around.
4) I guarantee that I will have at least one sheet about who has done what and when and track whatever information given to me by our god emperor Kashuno with meticulous notes.
5) I worship the math/probability gods to the point of arguing about tv shows with AR because the sum of the parts equal the sum of the whole and that's just fact, deal with it you butt.
6) I'm polite to a fault and promise not to be mean to my subjects.

Also, if I'm not a leader I won't get butt hurt about it, because this game sounds fun af no matter what.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

busb posted:

I'm pretty sure no one has played a Nintendo game since the early 90s

I play Mario Kart 8 on the reg...okay, it's been a month or two, but I did for a while.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Kashuno posted:

Invite your friends please

AR is my only friend.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Kashuno posted:

I enjoy everyone holding Podima and I hostage thanks for that.

I'll withdraw my request to be a leader then, I don't want to make this an unfun game for you guys.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Kashuno posted:

all of you go get the retired players from before my time to play

Okay, will do!

Psst, Kash, you should totally come join this game :http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3787632

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Kash- Do rulers get to make thread laws that their subjects have to abide by?

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

I'm excited guys!

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Oh well.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Thank you Kash and Pod for running this game, I really enjoyed it as much as I could with the thread I had.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

JakeP posted:

I don't mean any offense here, and I am guilty for voting for this as well, but it really makes it obvious why it is usually veteran players in charge of the threads

I called out both PMom and Taste for their case on you, don't blame the ruler. I'm actually fairly certain I was right about my St of my calls, including Jimson, so this loss wasn't due to me being inactive or wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Li Dawny posted:

I called out both PMom and Taste for their case on you, don't blame the ruler. I'm actually fairly certain I was right about my St of my calls, including Jimson, so this loss wasn't due to me being inactive or wrong.

Most, not my St, dumb phone.

• Locked thread