Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Max
Nov 30, 2002

I'm not signing up at the moment, but I think the clear answer here is to make L'Dawn and AR the rulers. Like it's not even a question.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Sigh.

Yeah, yeah it is. Don't make me a ruler, someone else should get to do that.

But I seriously think the newlyweds should be the rulers.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

You know, I could have sworn I retired, but nooooooooooooooooooooo

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I am happy to be an adviser though, that might be fun.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Dibs on the trainer.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Absurd Revolver posted:

I would be a good ruler because I don't lurk, I love to win, and if you've ever been scum in a game with me, you know I'm all about being active in docs and cooperating.

Also you have the chance to end a marriage less than two months before it began, a chance you only get a few times in life.

That, and I'm a stay at home dad currently so I have nothing but time on my hands to bring us to victory.

My scum win ratio is pretty great too, I almost always win when I have a team on my side. Town, on the other hand...

This is not a good endorsement for you being the ruler

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Make sure not to put me and Jimson in the same thread.

Not because I don't like him or anything (neutral, honestly) but because I blocked him in the last game we played in and for some reason the forums won't let me unblock him, no matter what I do.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

tithin posted:

Asiina and EccoRaven. The conquest of qal, iirc

You were one of my fairly reliable soldiers in the Jocasta thread.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

You all are my only friends.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

TMMadman posted:

I was totally reliable!

You reliably died for me, yes.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

TMMadman posted:

Hey, you're the one who didn't want to listen to me about Kash being scum!

I did, I just wanted to check.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

EccoRaven posted:

I have a large number of friends who are not you all.

I should have amended that. All the people that would play this that I am friends with on this forum are mafia players.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

It must be lil'd and AR. There really isn't any other choice.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

JakeP posted:

withdraw my signup if its not AR and lidawno

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Nah.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Li Dawny posted:

Kash- Do rulers get to make thread laws that their subjects have to abide by?

You can do whatever you want, really. I mostly just tried to keep people on schedule and figure out who the lunch candidate was for the day, since I had to have battlegroups locked in before the lunch happened.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

EccoRaven posted:

there are like seven or eight way more deserving day 1 quickvotes.

Ya.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I am ready to not be a complete paranoid wreck for the entirety of the game because I'm not the leader this time.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

L'Dawn, we haven't had many interactions, and those we have had have ended in arguments, so take that into account.

AR is my bud from hanging out in the Fern Gully scum doc. He knows where I'm at.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Give AS whatever character they end up with.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

gently caress yessssssssssssss that's a good comp.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I know who Tomm's first vote is going to be.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I get that Quid was busy so I'm not super annoyed about what happened with him, but it was pretty annoying. Getting copped day 2 was unfortunate, but I could have played better.

But also, seeing the other thread no-lunch day 1 was incredibly disheartening for us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Kashuno posted:

btw if you lurked in this game you are a major loving doucebag.

• Locked thread