Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
-"Straight" men like women

-Women are feminine

-Only homosexuals like feminine things

-Ergo "straight" men are the real homosexuals and the only alpha male ubermensch are guys who lust after big muscular bear daddies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Yaldabaoth posted:

-Women are feminine

-Ergo "straight" men are the real homosexuals and the only alpha male ubermensch are guys who lust after big muscular bear daddies

I don't like dick tho

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
What if you're really into Chyna and her big ol' Vienna Sausage clit? That'd make a guy pretty darn straight, right?

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Yaldabaoth posted:

-Women are feminine

Hmmmm......you might have something there.....

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

hmm, gonna need to run some numbers on this

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
*beep boop*

*robot voice*

i am gay

Pre-Cambrian Syndrome
Jan 6, 2006

Darth123123 posted:

I don't like dick tho

Sissy.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

I'm willing to reconsider

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

I'm......straight?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
And the lord did spake, "I'm Gay!"

And it was good.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
married so i only have the same old pussy all the time

im homosexual

Aix
Jul 6, 2006
$10
i always laugh when i see some roided out bro with a pancakemakeup wearing faketanned diva girl cause you just know shes got a pink apartment with pink playboy bunny sheets and the dudes gonna sleep in there lol loving gay or what. gay men on the other hand sleep on haystacks or leather pelts in log cabins. whos gay now fuckers

dsf
Jul 1, 2004
what about straight guys who have sex with other men? they're still straight as long as the other guy isnt gay right?

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

What if you're into chicks who play rugby? Because watching women's rugby during the Olympics was a lot like the ending scenes of 2001 for me.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

dsf posted:

what about straight guys who have sex with other men? they're still straight as long as the other guy isnt gay right?

What about a couple bros just recharging their JO crystals?

Aix
Jul 6, 2006
$10
like playing with barbies is gay but drat if having sex with a real life one or even moving in with one isnt even more gay

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
I'm straight but I give a lot of handjobs. It's drat near every day I'm jacking off a handsome muscular intelligent guy, just because it happens to be ME that I'm jerking all of a sudden that's NOT gay? As if *does the stereotypically gay handwave*

Worldshatter
May 7, 2015

:kazooieass:PEPSI for TV-GAME:kazooieass:

it's only gay if you enjoy it

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
to be quite honest, lol if you get hung up on stupid poo poo like what is gay or what isn't

fuckin people fapping and wondering 'but what does this mean'

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Moridin920 posted:

to be quite honest, lol if you get hung up on stupid poo poo like what is gay or what isn't

Apple products are gay. Of this, I am absolutely certain. Everything else is subject to interpretation

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Moridin920 posted:

gay wetblanket

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Moridin920 posted:

Is it gay that when I suck my own dick I don't pull out before I come? I know the sucking isn't gay or else standard masturbation would also be gay, but i always feel conflicted about swallowing my jizz.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Everything makes sense now !

Thank you OP.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Vastarien posted:

What if you're really into Chyna and her big ol' Vienna Sausage clit? That'd make a guy pretty darn straight, right?

She died

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Ok, sure, but how's her clit doin'?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Moon Atari posted:

Is it gay that when I suck my own dick I don't pull out before I come? I know the sucking isn't gay or else standard masturbation would also be gay, but i always feel conflicted about swallowing my jizz.

who cares if it feels good do it

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

Chinatown posted:

*beep boop*

*robot voice*

i am gay

MY SEXUALITY WAS TURNED INTO A MEME BY ROBOTS

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Vastarien posted:

I saw that tape when I was in high school and that tombstone of a clit still haunts my dreams.

pants in my pants
Aug 18, 2009

by Smythe

dsf posted:

Wait that's not how that works is it? :ohdear:

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Moridin920 posted:

*jpg of Auguste Rodin's The Thinker but he has his penis in his hand too*

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

"You're the gay one. Wanting to be with a woman? How gay is that? You win sex against a man, that's as straight as it gets."

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Moridin920 posted:

who cares if it feels good do it

It hurts my back a little but it mostly feels good so I'll keep on keeping on.

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634
the mathematics check out

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
tom of finland understood this like 50 years ago get with the times bub.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Moon Atari posted:

It hurts my back a little but it mostly feels good so I'll keep on keeping on.

i mean really how gay is it relative to having to wipe up a bunch of cum afterward instead

you're just maintaining homeostasis

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
i'll tell you what's gay they haven't invented food pellets yet now that's gay.

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib
im a lesbian stuck in a mans body

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Moridin920 posted:

i mean really how gay is it relative to having to wipe up a bunch of cum afterward instead

you're just maintaining homeostasis

Lol. Homeo sounds like homo :sissies:

Aryu Kiddimeh
Nov 9, 2012
very paradoxical

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
As a heterosexual male I'm insanely attracted to lesbians

• Locked thread