Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

FuhrerHat posted:

watch us find a bunch of wormholes just around the corner

My worm's been in youre mums hole mate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

reminding dumbass op that it's proxima centauri you stupid bitch for the new page

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
gently caress this gay new earth

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Rand alPaul posted:

Expansion factions were the best, sorry you can't leave the coast line because you're getting wrecked by sea pirates.
Better build some habs, matey. I'ma throw up a solar shield and then you try raiding us with all your beached boats, looking so foolish.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Oberleutnant posted:

Free Drones

gently caress you SMAX was a perfectly good expansion

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
every day im like goons can't possibly hold a dumber opinion than this and lo and behold

"alien crossfire sucked"

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Alien crossfire is good but the factions are not.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

hemophilia posted:

I'm getting mixed messages here.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

hemophilia posted:

that's fair enough

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

hemophilia posted:

The Free Drones would fit perfectly into the base game in terms of serving as a stand-in for a broad ideology (Left Communism/Anarcho-Syndicalism in this case). The others are a bit too gimmicky and in retrospect would have served better if implemented like the city states in CIV5 by having only small amounts of territory. The pirates and hackers especially dont really fit as large scale societies.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
There should just be a zombie race of people who have been taken over by mindworms. It would be fun to imagine them shambling in to the UN with their lack of motor skills, puking up lil eggs wherever they go and then their entire delegation screaming in unison any time a vote is called to melt the polar caps.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Is there a Tumblr to be depressed about that we'll never make it to that new planet?

naem
May 29, 2011

We should terriform planets buy dropping lots of blue-green algae on them. Algae is where our oxygen came from.

Maybe first fire a dooky rocket (fertilizer)

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

naem posted:

We should terriform planets buy dropping lots of blue-green algae on them. Algae is where our oxygen came from.

Maybe first fire a dooky rocket (fertilizer)

how about we just drop your mom on it

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
gently caress algae by themselves what you need is some goddamn lichens they can survive the vacuum of space and Mars conditions

George Zimmer
Jun 28, 2008
Wonder if there's any big titty women on the planet can I get an amen brother????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Edgar posted:

Is there a Tumblr to be depressed about that we'll never make it to that new planet?
They'll just switch gears and start trying to cheer you up. Despite their claims to the contrary, they love the idea of human exceptionalism.

• Locked thread