Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

"Some of the girls might be more focused on rehabilitating their reputation rather than just winning the competition. But I'm here to show the word that I've turned into a total loving monster." God bless Katya.

Also I wish Tammie Brown was the Shangela of All Stars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Please keep Carson away from All Stars 2 because him saying the name GINGER MINGE haunts my dreams.

He loves the Minge, you guys.

Watrick posted:

Why the hell isn't there a SA drag race?
I already have two names picked out: Cocaine McGillicutty or Jacqueline Off.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

:perfect:

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

The Berzerker posted:

One time Tig did that bit on a live stage show of This American Life and they had Taylor Dayne come out while she was doing the bit, and then Taylor Dayne sang a song. Pretty good.
I think you mean Good one.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Anyone who would have gotten Di would have been in the bottom, period. Every other option was a historical figure with enough distance to create an emotional detachment. Di's well within our lifetime and, hell, had every inch of her life documented in every format imaginable. It's still fresh in our minds which just makes it feel a touch too perverse. Considering the roles were assigned rather than picked, it almost feels like conspiracy theory-levels of backstage studio fuckery.

OR that runway outfit sunk her entirely, wow that outfit is a mess.

EDIT: While Alyssa's outfit is the kind of mess that I like. Goddamn!

caligulamprey fucked around with this message at 01:21 on Sep 10, 2016

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Hate to say it, but Katya's going to make an excellent runner-up.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Combed Thunderclap posted:

If only Phi Phi had gone into this with Acid Betty's attitude and totally owned the villain role, I'd feel a lot better about enjoying all this delicious drama. Because it is so. Delicious. :magical:

Honestly I thought Phi Phi was getting a weird edit for the first one or two episodes, but all of this along with the constant Twitter meltdowns are just way too good.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

criscodisco posted:

I've been convincing myself that people are falling for her redemption story, because I can't find anything particularly impressive about her either.
This is how I feel about Roxxxy who has managed to turn me around from thinking she was a bad person to she's pretty and... Well, at least she's pretty. I did fully appreciate her talking head segment about Phi Phi's facecrack, though. Solid rudemption right there.

gandlethorpe posted:

Her Britney was leg and dairy legendary.
Definitely the moment when I started taking Tati seriously. Legit comedy chops.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

The leaked top three are Alaska, Katya and Detox and considering every leaked bit of information has come true, I don't doubt it.

In fact I wonder if the leak will end up costing someone the crown, or even result in a lawsuit.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Inadequate Areolas posted:

Wasn't Ginger up for the crown (season 7) but something about attitude/bitchiness resulted in a change of mind (and Violet was crowned)?
I think the deal was that Ru was gunning for a big girl win, but the way Ginger conducted (condoned) herself in Untucked sunk her chances entirely. Which seems ridiculous to me considering Violet won and she spent the entire season sneering at anything and everyone that wasn't Violet.

It's my opinion that no big girl is allowed to win the crown if Latrice doesn't get to win it first. :colbert:

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Nihonniboku posted:

Yup. She was part of a mean girl posse with Kennedy and Jasmine. The 3 of them were incredibly unpleasant to watch, especially in Untucked.
I ended up liking Kennedy's deadpanning and warmed up to her during Untucked, but Jasmine was a loving maniac. I didn't necessarily disagree with her "DRAG IS PERFORMANCE AND YOU HAVE TO KNOW HOW TO PERFORM" rant, though.

I will always treasure her rambling to RuPaul about cocoons, though.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

curiousTerminal posted:

Darienne had her sequin garbage bag couture

Worst runway look.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Holy Christ, Tati has a solid fanbase that's only growing due to her exposure on All Stars 2, but I don't think that's the reason for all the snake emoticons popping up in Alaska's feed. It feels like Alaska just straight-up alienated a decent-sized chunk of her fanbase.

Add to the leak possibly costing her the crown (that she deserves), who knows how Alaska's gonna walk out of AS2 at the end of it all.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Still slightly less insane than Santino's tweets.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

I mean, it's only been a few hours, but check out them RTs and hearts:

:roflolmao:

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Deathlove posted:

Gotta agree that I love Katya but that Lip Sync was awful; I kept waiting for her to do anything.
She mentioned she threw the first lip sync, so I wonder if she ended up throwing all of them, this one being especially garbage.

Alaska talking a mile a minute is something I didn't even know could happen.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

:boom:
Goddaaaaaaaamn this show is so good.

EDIT: I think we can all poinpoint the exact moment Alaska spilled the beans to her ex.

caligulamprey fucked around with this message at 05:51 on Oct 7, 2016

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

100mg edibles make me borderline ralph, I can't imagine what an 800mg dose would do, but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't start yelling about black people.

Also, this happened:

The Meet the Queens videos are up, too!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Jasmine tearing into the younger queens for having absolutely no ability to perform would ring 100% true if not for the fact that Jasmine had absolutely no ability to perform. And that was funny up to a point.

• Locked thread