Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Belial42
Feb 28, 2007

The Sleeper must awaken...with a damn fine can of Georgia coffee.
So can someone please explain their love of Tatianna? I've gone through the past few pages of posters explaining how happy they are to have her back and I just go "huh"? I've never found her funny for more than a line or a look, her drag feels low rent, and she comes off more bitchy than PhiPhi (ok, not this past episode PhiPhi).

Did I miss an episode or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Belial42
Feb 28, 2007

criscodisco posted:

I've been convincing myself that people are falling for her redemption story, because I can't find anything particularly impressive about her either.

But I don't even see a story there. She's better than she was on season 2, six years ago. Her poetry thing had a fun moment or two. I don't think she's a bad queen, just not all-star material. She hasn't had a look or performance that's blown me away. I'd love to find a reason to root for her, instead I'm just mad I don't get to see the crazy stuff PhiPhi was pulling out on the runway.

Belial42
Feb 28, 2007

After all my "why is Tatianna here" poo poo I have to say she was robbed this episode. She completely sold me with her look and while her commercial wasn't great it made me laugh. She got her Rudemption.

• Locked thread