Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Not Today Satan
Apr 18, 2007

Pinwiz11 posted:

D'oh. So much C&P, I thought I had caught it all. Fixed.

In other news, the Hurricane Bianca trailer is out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f22WzqqV_H4

Yay new thread and a new trailer! Oh happy day!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not Today Satan
Apr 18, 2007

The most two-faced moment that I can recall about Ginger wasn't even in Untucked but when all the eliminated queens came back and had to group up with the remaining queens. I think Ginger was paired up with Sasha Belle and she told Sasha something like, "Of all the queens I'm so glad you're here" and then it cuts to a talking head segment where Ginger says "Now that was a fuckin' lie". Like, why even say anything at all? She did more of that in Untucked and she lived up to her favorite moniker "Bitter Old Lady". I do not condone her

Not Today Satan
Apr 18, 2007

Tati is more than likely to get Miss Congeniality at the reunion. I'm surprised no one has given her props for wearing an outfit from Clueless for the mini-challenge.

Not Today Satan
Apr 18, 2007

Tendai posted:

Between Alaska and Adore this is apparently the season of insecure meltdowns from surprising people.

Agreed. That Alaska meltdown was not cute but Alyssa's exit was super classy.

Would it be possible to get a gif of Ru's reaction when Detox pulls out the lipstick with Alyssa's name on it? I think the majority of viewers also had the same expression, because what the hell?

Not Today Satan
Apr 18, 2007

Inadequate Areolas posted:

Detox murdered that episode and was pretty much on point for the entire season - I think she deserves more attention.

Fully agree! Detox has come so far and is a lot more refined. I love her style and was super impressed with her this season!

• Locked thread