Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

Adore does lesbian drag when she's not in geish. she's not looking great and I really hope she starts taking care of herself...

also what the hell is with the new LSFYL format?! it's so lifeless now.

the bottom 3 had me flummoxed as hell, and seeing Tati go was way rougher than anticipated. really wanted her to be the black horse of this season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

I am cringing so hard at the Alyssa's dead mom story. how much of that is producer-pushed and how much of it is just really solid timing?

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

what the hell kind of strategery weirdness is this?!

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

watching Ru's physical reaction to Detox' decision was kind of hilarious. what other times have we seen her react so strongly to something?

team Katya for days, man. I thought Rolaskatox died a few years ago.

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

cackled all the way through and I am so glad she's handling this the way she is. probably because that crown is already on her head, but hey! it's ssssssssssssickening.

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

it's got nothing new or revelatory but it's entertaining so up to you!

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

Willam said he'd be airing a bunch of drama but he straight says in the book that he won't reveal that for years, if ever.
Though there was some solid, hilarious T about how batshit the producers are...

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

Bianca needs other people to play off of; she's becoming her own version of Sharon Needles and just squealing IT'S COMEDY to cover for her stale, offensive jokes :(

on a positive note, I look forward to Monday for every new ep of UNHhhh because good lord it's incredible

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

Bina posted:

Warner died??

...goddamnit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

I'm not sure if I'm just tired or something but this is the funniest thing I've seen in ages. make sure the sound is up. also I forgot how to link stuff.
https://vtt.tumblr.com/tumblr_oeo0yuO3SV1vd0zd1_480.mp4#_=_

the escape goat fucked around with this message at 09:53 on Feb 20, 2017

• Locked thread