Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
As someone who fell in love with her the moment she started kicking rear end as Britney in the very first Snatch Game, I'm very sad to see Tatianna go so soon. I'm glad she got to shine last episode, but really hope we get to see more of her.

I'm a bit disappointed to see some season 4 Phi Phi shenanigans, but I truly don't think she was acting out of malice, like with Jiggly. Maybe she really was just giving advice after noticing that Ru couldn't even tell who Roxxxy was supposed to be. Plus, Roxxxy's defended her on Twitter, and clearly chose not to blame Phi Phi on the runway. You could tell that Phi Phi was super guilty that Roxxxy bombed and was afraid of being called out. There's no way she would risk looking like the villain again by purposely giving bad advice.

Additionally, her comment to Alyssa was technically true in that it was a very "Alyssa" Joan Crawford. So maybe she can't help critiquing others in a quasi-constructive way.

gandlethorpe fucked around with this message at 10:30 on Sep 2, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

http://imgur.com/a/Uzb2a

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

"It's not personal"

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

They should just remake every movie/show with an all female cast with drag queens.

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

Phi Phi needs to learn to keep it to herself, though I don't think she's trying to sabotage anyone (except maybe herself :haw:).

That runway though. Definitely her all time best look, and best of the night.

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

It was a stupid idea in the first place to have Princess Di on that roster. Katya didn't have anything to work with. And Princess Di is a goddamn saint; she didn't fit in with the theme at all.

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

Finally caught up with the last two episodes. Jesus, what a rollercoaster. Oh, Phi Phi. :( Still love you, but GGGGG. Quit worrying about other people and do you. Unless "you" is constantly bitching about what other people are doing...

But at least Tati's back!

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

Her Britney was leg and dairy legendary.

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

Baffled at not only the elimination, but the winner of the lip sync. This is the worst episode of the season. Granted, that's not a huge contest, but it did have the least entertaining challenge, lamest runway, and dumbest elimination.

At this point why all the fanfare? Just crown Alaska already.

I don't even have any hard feelings toward Roxxxy. She seemed totally fine with leaving at this point.

gandlethorpe fucked around with this message at 11:04 on Sep 30, 2016

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

Tati got the Dela/Trixie boot. It's definitely gonna boost her career to join their ranks as a fan-favorite-queen-who-got-robbed.

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

Are they even doing Miss C for this? They didn't for the first one, but this season is certainly doing things differently. Anyway, I wouldn't really give it to Tati. Honestly, I think Roxxxy has been the sweetest queen this season.

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

garthoneeye posted:

I found Tati's behind the scenes elimination really enjoyable to watch, she seems to have exactly the right attitude.

https://youtu.be/ExopINe29r0

Aww man, there isn't one of these videos for Phi Phi.

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

My reception of the last episode by queen:

Alaska - Holy poo poo, never thought I'd see an Alaska meltdown.
Katya - Her response to said meltdown is pure gold and one for the herstory books.
Detox - Well, at least she's honest about why she can't send Roxxxy home, unlike someone else.
Roxxxy - I feel bad for her. I think she knows she not winning this, but she has to play along and keep a smile on her face while her friends save her.
Alyssa - Miss Congeniality.

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

I know the last episode's insanity had us all captivated, but let's not forget about Lucian's meltdown.

Here's his latest words of wisdom.

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

Katya had the best performance in the challenge. The Russian rap was perfect, and I love that she got to make Rolaskatox squirm with her choreography. Pity she didn't win, but we all knew it wasn't to be. I have to admit, her lip syncs aren't too great when the song doesn't call for flailing or splits.

Alaska slayed the lip sync though, and the makeup smear sealed the deal. She wins of course, to nobody's surprise.

Detox had probably one of the most consistent runs of any queen. She never hosed up this season, and even had a few home runs. That one time she was in the bottom, she was pretty much in no danger of leaving, and it wasn't it even that bad.

Roxxxy looked nice... Okay, she went out gracefully, and really came off as a sweetheart this whole season. Funny how she was the only queen to be sent home by Ru.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

I like his Chik-Fil-A song.

• Locked thread