Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

HERE WE GO!!!!

NOW IN HD!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

I'm loving Roxxxy's look. Even though I hated her on her season, I'm willing to give her a chance.

Not feeling Alaska's lip injections, though. Very collapsed anus.

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

PULL UP, PHI PHI! PULL UP!

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

Man, Raven did well in that spoken word!

Oh, that's Tatianna? Well, then...

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

Please tell me there's a gif out there of that face Tatianna made when she heard the siren go off at the end of the episode. I don't know why, but I got a good laugh out of it.

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

Annnnnnnnnnd bookmarked. I swear, this is the best show for reactions.

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

Re-watching the first episode, and I want to know where Adore got that purple lipstick. It looks cool as hell.

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

Pinwiz11 posted:

Apparently, Logo isn't letting VH1 simulcast this weeks episode because they know everyone will want to watch it. I can understand it for the ratings, but WHY ARE YOU DEPRIVING ME OF BEAUTIFUL HD LOGO?????

So that's why it wasn't coming up on my scheduled recording list?

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

Entertainment Weekly's got the clip of the eliminated queens coming back, and I'm even more pissed that it won't be on VH1 tonight. I NEED THE DRAMA IN HD, DAMMIT!

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/09/22/drag-race-all-stars-queens-clash

Oh, and apparently, it comes back on VH1 for next week's episode. I guess a Love and Hip Hop marathon is much more important than watching Phi Phi's face crack.

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

Mouse Dresser posted:

It seems that Logo didn't want VH1 to air it simultaneously, not that VH1 didn't want to air the episode. :sigh:

Guess I'm waiting until tomorrow to watch it.

But they've been doing that since the season started! What kind of fuckery?

Goddamn it, Logo.

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

Porkchop was not amused.

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

Yeah, can they both stay? This is a good lip synch.

EDIT: gently caress YEAH!

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Yaaaaas!

OH MY GOD THAT CUT TO PHI PHI

I NEED THAT IN GIF FORM NOW!

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

The disdain. It's so palpable in that picture.

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

All I ever wanted. This could not have been any more perfect.

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

I thought I was done with Rolaskatox three seasons ago. For a minute, I thought I was watching a repeat.

Katya killed that lipsync and the look for it. I wasn't here for Alaska's Great American Hero look at all.

And can we talk about Tati's T-Boz look? Oh man, I was living for every second.

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

I feel... whelmed.

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

I am now going to use "reach in that caboodle, that's your poo poo" in every day conversation.

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

angerbeet posted:

First episode guest judge is none other than the long-awaited Lady Gaga! as confirmed by them on twitter! There's video, it's real, Eureka is FREAKING OUT.

If there was ever a time for Time Warner/Spectrum to get off their asses and get Logo in HD, this is it.

March can't get here any faster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

https://youtu.be/eeFsN43IQVU

Marathon of all 8 seasons on VH1, please.

• Locked thread