Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider
I'm amazed that Roxxy can put out that kind of charisma on stage. That lip sync was adorable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

:lol: called it. First time we saw an ad for that show my partner said verbatim "I wonder what his xtube username is?"

Logo is so hard up for original programming and yet I can spitball better ideas than what they have. Like The View except with drag queens. I would watch the poo poo out of The View except with drag queens.

Imagine the Golden Girls now, except instead of actual women they use drag queens.

I'd watch the poo poo out of it.

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider

Flyinglemur posted:

I thought it was nice of Ru to point out that none of the rest of the queens were judged for the accuracy of their historical look. Roxxy came out and the first thing my wife said was "She doesn't look like Eva". I didn't bother to check but I'm also pretty sure Annie Oakley didn't dress like that either.

Katya was doomed from the beginning.

I was really sad they didn't have a Puerto Rican queen to do Eva.

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider
Can someone screencap or gif Alaska's GLORIOUSLY shady look at 15:15-15:16 of this episode? Oh my god.

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider

FadedReality posted:

Correct because that All Stars 2 slot should have gone to someone better in the first place.

Like Tracy Martel.

I booked Tracy for a charity bingo game this Saturday and Willam told me to tell her that Alyssa is cohosting with her and to watch her face.

So this should be fun.

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider
Last night I booked Trixie Mattel for a charity bingo event with our local drag queens. It's their job to call the numbers but Trixie provided some commentary and performed at intermission.

About two games in, she got bored and came and sat at my table and gossipped about the local queens and life in LA and how terrible drag queens here are and how she used to host bingo where she gave away chapstick.

She's sweet and socially awkward and a shaaaady ape.

And her performance has tightened the gently caress up since last I saw her.

G-Mawwwwwww fucked around with this message at 22:40 on Oct 16, 2016

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider

notaspy posted:

It would take his one special, unique thing away from him. The only thing keeping him famous.

That and his loving talent. He's an amazing queen.

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider
It's not worth the purchase and I loving love Willam.

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider
Willam's kickstarter for Beatdown season 4 is up.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/willam/willams-beatdown-season-4-more-rewards-more-episod

Hey Spite House, wanna go get lunch with Willam again?

Edit:

Willam you gotta pay but I bet Trixie would come for an Arby's sandwich.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider

Bina posted:

Warner died??

Warner was such a nice doggy :(

• Locked thread