Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

Pinwiz11 posted:

OH HELL YES THAT ENDING

Agreed. This season's got twists and turns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

"It's like Little League softball, and she has no arms... or legs... it's sad."

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

My problem with this season is that the LSFYL doesn't really mean much in terms of adding drama. As long as the queens stick to the "whoever gets dumped on hardest by the judges gets eliminated", there's never a surprise as to who gets sent home, no chance of redemption for someone who did poorly in the challenge, and there's not really much reason to care who wins the LSFYL.

Of course, the first queen to break that agreed upon plan and dump a contender who had a bad week, will be amazing. But until then... it's kind of boring.

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

Nihonniboku posted:

Ha, Taylor Dayne. I only know her because of that Tig Notaro standup routine. "Excuse me, I just wanted to say, I love your voice."

One time Tig did that bit on a live stage show of This American Life and they had Taylor Dayne come out while she was doing the bit, and then Taylor Dayne sang a song. Pretty good.

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

https://twitter.com/PhiPhiOhara/status/776850565540130816

dramaaa

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

Okay I just watched this week and I don't think Alyssa should have gone home, I think it should have been Roxxy. But whatever. I loved the reveal of the queens behind the mirror, that was fantastic. I expected them to come back and be a jury for the final 3 or something, but this is too early for that... so what the hell are they doing?

also lmao that Roxxy couldn't say sash. "Oh no, this isn't gonna be another sequence dress is it?"

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

Oraculum Animi posted:

Coco, Ginger, and Alyssa were behind the mirror. I'm wracking my brain trying to figure out who the forth queen is. I could look it up but I'm drawing a blank and I'm wondering if that says anything.

Thank you.

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

That episode was one of the greatest of all time hands down

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

I hated Alaska's wig so much. The only redeeming things about this episode were Katya (video and runway and lip sync) and the fact that there was a mini challenge for once. Roxxy has been in the bottom four times, and it's episode six. Send her home already.

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

:lol: Alaska offering $10,000 via Paypal to stay in

:lol: Rolaskatox bullsh

100% pulling for Katya

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

Alaska just said she thinks she's the best queen to ever be on Drag Race. lol

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

Alaska was really good all season, but they also focused so much on her that it was insanely obvious she was going to win ever since like, the first episode. So now she wins and I'm annoyed because it was predictable, even though she was good.

(still #teamkatya)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

Pinwiz11 posted:

In other news, Alyssa just dropped a holiday video y'all... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTbIfbneBs0.

Shangela also has a video, but I haven't watched it yet. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AadbWx0TLdk

Ivy Winters has one and it's stop motion, and Ivy did all of it herself (modeling the figures, animation, etc.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_llr2VCAXIU

• Locked thread