Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

so you wake up at 7am, hit the road to work, come home at 6pm after sitting in traffic and having a terrible day - and what?

I do jack poo poo. is this normal?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
You have a lovely job. If you had a talent people actually valued your life would be much better.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

do something or youll die without having done something

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I just browse the internet and forums all day and get paid for it, then I get home, or go to a bar, and do pretty much the same thing.

Beefeater
May 17, 2003

I'm hungry.
Hair Elf
I spend time with my wife for a bit. THEN I do jack poo poo.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
it seems to be im afraid but in reality its prob just whatever u make of it and if i wanted to i could be rock climbing right now instead of drinking in the dark

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I normally jack off, take a bath while I watch see YouTube, feed the cat, play some videogames. Live large

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
play video games and do drugs

oh, and tug off

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

eat dinner, hit gym, shower, BANG, watch some tv, shitpost between those things and in bed till i fall asleep

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Suck myself off and squish the cum up my sinuses so it leaks out my nose so I can eat it again, over and over.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
This year has been gently caress all boring and unprofitable.

My day consists of; Get up, go to work, come home, exercise, drink, pass out, repeat.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
smoke weed

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

i go to the dog park and watch my dog eat grass

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

VendaGoat posted:

My day consists of; Get up, go to work, come home, exercise, drink, pass out, repeat.

My dick so huge jacking off IS my workout :grin: jk I run on a treadmill lol

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Captain Yossarian posted:

My dick so huge jacking off IS my workout :grin: jk I run on a treadmill lol

Is it inclined? :grin:

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's

Smythe posted:

Suck myself off and squish the cum up my sinuses so it leaks out my nose so I can eat it again, over and over.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

pray for death; some filler

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

VendaGoat posted:

what was last year like?

lil bip
Mar 13, 2004

That ain't workin', that's the way you do it
Shower, cook dinner, open bottle of wine.

Wake up in the morning, rince/repeat.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Mariana Horchata posted:

what was last year like?

"Sir, I believe it is in my best interest to keep my mouth shut."
:v:

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255
Every man needs a hobby.

Walk the dog.
Make stuff.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Go to work at like 630 answer abuse reports do loving poo poo loads of paperwork/file reports to the court where it's literally loving illegal for me not to somehow complete my utterly crushing workload of paperwork while also doing the equivalent of putting out a giant dumpster fire of constant various crises and emergencies requiring my immediate attention while also answering around 30 or 50 emails a day from gently caress heads who are positive whatever their problem is is definitely worthy of me dropping everything to handle while also handling 30 or 50 phone calls a day from assholes with the same problem while precariously balancing the legal restrictions of my workload while trying not to let a child die on my watch while also maybe I'll get home in time (maybe 8 or 9 if I'm lucky) to try and not communicate with my wife about what exactly my day entailed because anyone that doesnt do this couldn't begin to understand what it's really like unless they were like active duty combat infantry or a cop or something lol

But I mean I'm making a difference it's not like there's entire "communities" of people dedicated to "expose" what a monster I am for destroying families and how I guess I get a bonus for every kid I removed or something lol

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

so you wake up at 7am, hit the road to work, come home at 6pm after sitting in traffic and having a terrible day - and what?

I do jack poo poo. is this normal?

Sounds like you need to play some Borderlands 2 with me

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
the other day i read a clickbait article on some site that said if u live every day waiting for the weekend that u are throwing ur life away

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
I'm unemployed OP

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
4 days a week in the gym for about 90 minute each time. 1 day a week taking music lessons. Then practice an hour a day or "try" to at least. Watch some free pr0n on xvideo. Have dinner with family. Throw the wife a anger hump. Sleep.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
get loving smashed

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
the punchline is that the same author of the article killed themself this summer

perseverance bitch i have it, and apparently u dont :rip:

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Beefeater posted:

I spend time with my wife for a bit. THEN I do jack poo poo.

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

Angry Birds Suicide posted:

Go to work at like 630 answer abuse reports do loving poo poo loads of paperwork/file reports to the court where it's literally loving illegal for me not to somehow complete my utterly crushing workload of paperwork while also doing the equivalent of putting out a giant dumpster fire of constant various crises and emergencies requiring my immediate attention while also answering around 30 or 50 emails a day from gently caress heads who are positive whatever their problem is is definitely worthy of me dropping everything to handle while also handling 30 or 50 phone calls a day from assholes with the same problem while precariously balancing the legal restrictions of my workload while trying not to let a child die on my watch while also maybe I'll get home in time (maybe 8 or 9 if I'm lucky) to try and not communicate with my wife about what exactly my day entailed because anyone that doesnt do this couldn't begin to understand what it's really like unless they were like active duty combat infantry or a cop or something lol

But I mean I'm making a difference it's not like there's entire "communities" of people dedicated to "expose" what a monster I am for destroying families and how I guess I get a bonus for every kid I removed or something lol

that sucks man. sounds like your job is at least meaningful, hang in there

Mariana Horchata posted:

the punchline is that the same author of the article killed themself this summer

post the link to that article bro, sounds like a good bumper sticker

(the title of the article, not the suicide)

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

You have a lovely job. If you had a talent people actually valued your life would be much better.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Zippy the Bummer posted:

get loving smashed

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
actually on most Thursdays I play in the club mens league Thursday night gambling game but tomorrow I'm working a half day and then we're flying to New Orleans for the weekend

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
gonna miss Thursday golf next week since we're going on a long weekend diving trip to key west

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
working owns once u get seniority is what I'm saying

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
delegating is the best

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

i prefer to complain about how big a piece of poo poo my boss is

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Just chill and order up some fuckin' za, open up a beer u know man

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

jackyl posted:

gonna miss Thursday golf next week since we're going on a long weekend diving trip to key west

Lol what? There is nothing left diving for in the keys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Angry Birds Suicide posted:

Lol what? There is nothing left diving for in the keys

yeah I know. But free delta companion ticket has to go somewhere and every year we just pick a part of the keys

• Locked thread