Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
They were fired. I know, I'm being pendantic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Oh You'll Love My Toxic Love
Grimey Drawer

Phlegmish posted:

I would have gotten in on this too since I love Warband, but the development team quit in its entirety?

Go back a page or so, they got fired.

e;fb

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003
I AM, AND ALWAYS WILL BE, UNFUCKABLE AND A TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT TO EVERYONE. DAE WANNA CUM PLAY WITH ME!?

Glenn Quebec posted:

Lmao look at this sick update for this garbage fire game:

Added a team chat (default T).
Added a sprint toggle option (Game Options - Controls)
Added an opponents amount option in Practice.
Added an option to spawn automatically on Conquest and Duel.
Changed a number of votes needed for a public vote.
Added grasslands map.

Hell yeah team chat. What's it been 6 months?

It's pretty amazing that the original devs were so delusional that they couldn't understand that most of these should be day one features.

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
I got my refund the day after they attempted to launch that grand map conquest thingy and it failed entirely with no word from the devs until they said it was going to be delayed for at least a month and that was the end of that. No one knows how it was supposed to work it was just a big map and you could choose a starting location and that was it.

bees everywhere
Nov 19, 2002

Yeah that seemed like such a mess, just like the one they tried in crpg. Why can't they just take a cue from something like Cyrodiil in TES:O and try to make as simple a version of it as possible? Of course this game had trouble from the start but at least setting realistic goals might have gotten it past early access.

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!
Speaking of CRPG, is that completely dead at this point?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003
I AM, AND ALWAYS WILL BE, UNFUCKABLE AND A TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT TO EVERYONE. DAE WANNA CUM PLAY WITH ME!?

It's pretty much dead. Occasionally I'll get an invite to an "event" which means people spamming Steam in an effort to actually get people on.

So basically the same as OKAM.

• Locked thread