Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

the u of chicago is a real no joke school. thats why they dont tolerate that foolishness

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Frog Act posted:

these blue haired menaces everyone imagines ruining college aren't real

what about that really fat bitch that got real mad and jiggly at based fag milo

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Frog Act posted:

what i mean is they're effectively nonexistent insofar as literally nobody listens to anything stupid undergrads have to say

true

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Parallax Scroll posted:

we're gonna have to sift through all these people to find someone actually hireable

if i had a subordinate that started carrying on about trigger warnings and safe spaces id cook up a reason to fire them because those concepts do not jive with the concept of a job

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

FISTS CURE WOMEN posted:

Actually the removal of safe spaces at UC letter was a subtle way of informing the campus security they were all being fired.

Good luck class of 2020, the southside isn't so bad!

jeez

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I don't understand how ptsd is so common now. Like do they write a letter to all the allergy people saying they aren't going to scale back the botony program? :shrug:

could you imagine if ppl these days fought in the napoleonic wars

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

i guess life back in the day was hard enough that people didnt have the luxury to worry about bullshit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Fire Barrel posted:

Maybe "people from good homes" are attracted to identities to find a way to rationalize their privileged upbringings? Maybe these impulses are born out of a desire to feel unique in a world where we're increasingly connected? Maybe it's entitlement? Probably not one one explanation.

id guess some flavor of mental illness on the micro and some kind of weird social alienation on the macro, just this generations form of telling dad that they hate him

• Locked thread