Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Principals Orifice
Aug 23, 2016

by Lowtax
what are the rules now I would like to avoid getting in the trouble

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Principals Orifice
Aug 23, 2016

by Lowtax

8 track betamax posted:

more ITT threads

Principals Orifice
Aug 23, 2016

by Lowtax

Heath posted:

Can someone please link some classic GBS threads both good and bad so I can remember what the hell this forum used to be before Oct. 31st, 2013, The End Day

haha I can help you out with the bad ones just go to archives and click any thread ahahahaha

Principals Orifice
Aug 23, 2016

by Lowtax

Bacontotem posted:

There should be an anime thread made and then ban everyone who posts in it.

nite crew was a mistake

Principals Orifice
Aug 23, 2016

by Lowtax

redm posted:

lurking this thread for forum history lessons please ignore me i just like reading ok :jiggled:

nerd

Principals Orifice
Aug 23, 2016

by Lowtax

Captain Yossarian posted:

I, for one, am jerking off. I motion that everyone comes and visits my pool as well, no kids allowed

im coming anyways I don't care

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Principals Orifice
Aug 23, 2016

by Lowtax

glad to see him eating healthy

• Locked thread