Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
gently caress that rock you space fuckman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tristesse
Feb 23, 2006

Chasing the dream.
Yeah two of the first few experiments the Russians decided to even run in space were

- Can you get drunk in space (yes)
- Can you have sex in space (classified for a long time but yes)

I'm glad the US can also lay claim to some of the really important science and answer the space questions about dicks and poop.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Of loving course people have hosed in space. I was being coy with my earlier post.

Use your imagination

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
i wanna get space drunk

Complaint Compilation
Apr 8, 2016

:sax:

FuhrerHat posted:

goddamnit i wanted to be first

[Sagan]
Strange, that those of us seperated by such great distances,
can have such similar dreams.
[/Sagan]
:kiddo:

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I wanna get space high.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Toadvine posted:

An astronaut visited my high school and said she gets this question everywhere she goes.

Her reply is that she's never witnessed it first hand but if anyone ever has it was likely Russians, they sneak all sorts of contraband into space and generally do whatever they want

So we lost the space race after all

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
It's like saying you can't gently caress in a pool smdh

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
I wanna be the first man to say, "Suck my dick, you spaceman" but do it in space

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

If you've read/watched The Right Stuff, none of this is surprising.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
The poop stuff wasn't in the movie. I guess that's why the book is better.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

who will be the first to drill a hole into the surface of the moon and gently caress it?

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
The 10,000 mile high club. It's very exclusive.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
why is there so much turds in space

Martin Luther Kink
Oct 17, 2004
Barroom Hero

A real human bean. And a real hero.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

8 track betamax posted:

People get anxious up there and just let em slide. :shrek:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Toadvine posted:

Of loving course people have hosed in space. I was being coy with my earlier post.

Use your imagination

lol yeah idk why this is even a serious question

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

8 track betamax posted:

zero G's make your pooper looser

e- also its a very conservative form of propulsion, well farts are, and sometimes stuff happens

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Tristesse posted:

Yeah two of the first few experiments the Russians decided to even run in space were

- Can you get drunk in space (yes)
- Can you have sex in space (classified for a long time but yes)

I'm glad the US can also lay claim to some of the really important science and answer the space questions about dicks and poop.

you have to drink liquor in space instead of beer because weight/alcohol ratio is very important, also carbonated beverages that make you burp in space are super messy because there's no gravity to keep the gas and liquid in your belly in distinct layers so when you burp in space you always throw up a little

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Same but on earth and in my sleep

The Twinkie Czar
Dec 31, 2004
I went for super stud.

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

Al Bean was played by Dave Foley in From The Earth to the Moon

I used to wonder if I liked Bean so much because Foley's portrayal was so charming. If he really did touch his dick to a rock then he's the awesome hero I always wanted him to be.

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
I've heard that they have to have special suits to be able to gently caress in space, seeing as you're floating and there's nothing to push against. Still, the first thing I'd do in zero G would be to jack it.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
Arent they hooked up to heart rate monitors and poo poo 24/7? So everybody in mission control would know you were beating your hog for the fifth time that day

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Friginator posted:

I've heard that they have to have special suits to be able to gently caress in space, seeing as you're floating and there's nothing to push against. Still, the first thing I'd do in zero G would be to jack it.

In my mind only one of you needs a firm hold on a relatively stationary thing, and the other person just has to hold onto you.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Oberleutnant posted:

Arent they hooked up to heart rate monitors and poo poo 24/7? So everybody in mission control would know you were beating your hog for the fifth time that day

nah I don't think so

def not on the space station

somuch_gravy
Oct 25, 2014

this place is good and not bad
if i was the martian like the movie with matt i wouldve just beat my meat until i died alone on that lonely red rock

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i probably would have just staged some elaborate hoax involving hostile aliens in my last days/weeks for future humans to stumble across when they inevitably come to investigate my death

giggling to myself at the :tinfoil: i'd be causing for decades and decades after im gone

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
Wikipedia has a whole article on this, but it doesn't really answer anything: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_in_space

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

Unguided posted:

who will be the first to drill a hole into the surface of the moon and gently caress it?

Someone already hosed on moon rocks and went to jail for it look it up.

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.

Bean presents a piece of the first moon rock to be touched by a human penis at the Gasometer Oberhausen in March 2010.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Friginator posted:

Zero G would make autofellatio nearly impossible without a buddy.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
they have bed things with straps on them to secure you so you don't float away while sleeping

just sayin

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
suck my spacerock, you fuckman

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Look at that smirk! He knows what he loving did :hfive:

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Moridin920 posted:

they have bed things with straps on them to secure you so you don't float away while sleeping

just sayin

I thought they slept in vertically oriented sleeping bags, the kind with a hood so you stay put and don't float around

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Toadvine posted:

I thought they slept in vertically oriented sleeping bags, the kind with a hood so you stay put and don't float around

hm you're right I was thinking of something else I guess

still im sure they can figure it out, being smart scientists and engineers and all

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

touch my dick, you space rock

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I thought astronauts slept on temper-pedic mattresses.

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.
my personal endgame is to have a JO sesh while looking at the entire earth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
oh man you could pretend you were cumming all over it lol

• Locked thread